Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:41 am
Saiyan Master Vegeta
Sounds great! I accepted your request.

@ Toku: They sound interesting, but we'd either have to de-power the DBZ cast to a ludicrous extent, or overpower the opposing cast to a godly amount.

no fair goku and the others would figure out that even with the illusion that naurto makes they could find the real one by feeling his chi, even shadow clones won't have the same amount of hi as the original, goku would put naruto over his knee and spank him in no time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Indeed, which is why I made my previous comment about character ability.  

Saiyan Master Vegeta

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Saiyan Master Vegeta
Indeed, which is why I made my previous comment about character ability.

now a dbz/DC comic cross over i wanna see. I want Goku vs Superman and Cat woman, poison ivy, or Harley quin vs Chichi, 18, or videl and Hurcule vs. Aquaman...i figure as lame as Aquaman is its a fair fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:31 pm
I've previously debated two versions of Goku vs Superman:

Goku would win against TAS Superman, albeit it will undoubtedly be a close fight.
On the flip side, Comic Superman (prime, pre-crisis and post-crisis) would tear Goku apart. Effortlessly.

In regards to the female fury fight, as long as team DBZ has Android 18 on their side, they'll get a landslide victory.

And sadly, as much as I love Hercule, he would not fare well against Aquaman.  

Saiyan Master Vegeta

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:43 am
Saiyan Master Vegeta
I've previously debated two versions of Goku vs Superman:

Goku would win against TAS Superman, albeit it will undoubtedly be a close fight.
On the flip side, Comic Superman (prime, pre-crisis and post-crisis) would tear Goku apart. Effortlessly.

In regards to the female fury fight, as long as team DBZ has Android 18 on their side, they'll get a landslide victory.

And sadly, as much as I love Hercule, he would not fare well against Aquaman.

Aquaman is the weakest and wimpiest of the heros. maybe JLU Aquaman might do well but the old school aquaman would be hurcules b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:55 pm
As lame as Aquaman is, I'd have to say Aquaman would beat Hercule.  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm
darkzumi
As lame as Aquaman is, I'd have to say Aquaman would beat Hercule.

no way unless its the newschool one with that hook hand. But Hurcule still would win, even if he had to cheat.

Hurcule: here aquaman i got a present for you.

BOOOM!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:50 am
Yami Takashi
Saiyan Master Vegeta

@ Toku: They sound interesting, but we'd either have to de-power the DBZ cast to a ludicrous extent, or overpower the opposing cast to a godly amount.

no fair goku and the others would figure out that even with the illusion that naurto makes they could find the real one by feeling his chi, even shadow clones won't have the same amount of hi as the original, goku would put naruto over his knee and spank him in no time.

wrong neji can sense chi also with his byakugan and see the exact amount he couldnt tell naruto from the shadow clones because he divided his chi chakra same thing equally amongst his clones inculding himself  

deathknight Revan Uchiha

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 am
death knight revan
Yami Takashi
Saiyan Master Vegeta

wrong neji can sense chi also with his byakugan and see the exact amount he couldnt tell naruto from the shadow clones because he divided his chi chakra same thing equally amongst his clones inculding himself

Chakra and the energy Qi/Chi/Ki the DBZ people use are different.

Chakra is the energy that runs thought your body and comes from the spin and related systems.

Chi is a energy that comes from the belly, it is somewhat similar to Chakra, but it is more spiritual then physical.

Yes over using both makes the user fatigued, but if you run out of all your Qi/Chi/Ki you die. Like when Kid buu was running lose, Goku wanted more Energy from the earth, but if they gave anymore, they would have died they said.

On Naruto, they run out of Chakra all the time, and even thought they come close to death from one reason or another, they never die from expelling all of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:53 pm
Chi is life energy. If you run out, you're dead.

Example: If Tien uses his Kikoho too much, as he's stated, he'll die due to a lack of life energy.

Ki and Chakra are additional energies that can more easily be released, and you won't die if you run out of it.

Example: Naruto exhausts his Chakra on a regular basis, and in several instances in Dragonball Z, fighters become too tired to use anymore Ki.  

Saiyan Master Vegeta

Twilight Army

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:03 pm
My opinion, this should be a strickly DBZ/GT guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:11 am
what if they want to talk about naruto  

sorajoel

out of the way gone

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 am
i am now officially lost confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 pm
deathknight Revan Uchiha
Yami Takashi
Saiyan Master Vegeta

yes but thats chakra the real naruto would have more chi then the other clones  

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas