Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Puppeteers Cottage 'New Essence' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justGhostie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After riecieving acceptance in the Council Hall, you are directed to the 'puppeteers cottage'. Wandering down a thin little train through dense underbrush and trees, you finally make it to a surprisingly bright clearing. A rough cabin meets your eyes, flickering light barely seen through the front window. Walking in the open door, you have to blink to adjust your eyes to the dim light. A man looks up from fiddling with a featureless puppet. He is the master puppeteer, where you receive the physical form for the essence which will soon create your Shuppet. But, you won't gain his trust easily. The puppeteer collects various things, and you can see strange colored eggs on the shelves.

>>Post fourty times to recieve the puppet to create the Shuppet, or trade 1000g, or 700pp to have the Shuppet stay with the puppeteer for a day. More pokemon will be up for sale soon. Send all trades to Moon-drop <<

Eggs & Essence

Shuppet Essence
User Image
Clan Gift

Eevee Egg
User Image
Price: 1000g, 400pp

Ghastly Essence
User Image
Price: 900g, 300pp

Houndour Egg
User Image
Price: 900g, 300pp

Duskull Essence
User Image
Price: 920g, 320pp

Mystery Essence!
What ghost pokemon will come from this?
User Image
Price: 950g, 350pp

More essences and eggs to come soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:20 pm
Sparkly walks cautiously into the cabin to see the puppeter and get the Shuppet's Essence.  

SparklyButterfly

justGhostie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:37 pm
The puppeteer looked up, standing to greet her.
'Hello, I'm Auburn, the puppeteer. I heard you had joined into the Clan. May I ask your name?'

((Har. Do you like roleplaying? I just sort of slipped into it. If you dont, we could just talk. And it would be easy to get fourty posts that way. :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:48 pm
((I love to roleplay^^ but it doesn't really matter to me if we do or not ))

Sparkly hesistantly reached her hand out to shake with the puppeteer. "Hello, yes I just joined. My name is Sparkly."

(oh yeah, does it matter where on the CoS we get our 40 posts in or do we have to do it here?)  

SparklyButterfly

justGhostie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 pm
Auburn shook her hand readily. "Take a seat" He said, sitting down on one of the couches in front of his small work table. >Sparkly seems more paranoid than I am!< Auburn thought to himself, before asking. "So, have you looked around the Clan yet?"

((Doesn't matter a bit. :3 How about you can get 15 posts anywhere on TaBG, but you have to get 25 posts somewhere in the CoS. :3

ALSO, I just realized something. Clan is another word for Guild, and a guild in the main guild is confusing, right? The right word is faction!! Um.. yeah.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Sparkly took a seat on the couch which was surprisingly really comfortable. "I've looked around a little bit," she said, beginning to relax. "I was wondering, can we just train any of our pokemon in the Training Ground or is that just leave you pokemon and pay to have them be trained?" Sparkly asked.

((Does this post count start from when we first joinded the CoS?

Yeah, when I was reading about the guilds being made I go really confused because I though that it was likt a whole other guild not a guild inside this guild...if that made sense xd ))  

SparklyButterfly

justGhostie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:42 pm
((You mean the post TOASTY made? Yes. It's very confusing, I couldnt understand any of it since she made it using the term guilds for these and the guild for the whole TaBG. I had to have her explain it to me on the phone. As in, when I did something wrong making this since it didnt make any sense. =D
Uuuum.. Sure. Lets have it start as the first post in the council hall. =D))

"Hmm. Thats a very good question. I believe that its only allowed for two hours out of your day, but it shortens the time to level." He replied, fairly sure thats what he had been told when he had first joined. (How many posts does it take to level a pokemon normally? We could take that down by three or four. =D)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:23 am
((Thats nice you were able to call her, are you guys friends in "the real world"? haha
mmkay 3nodding btw sorry it took me so long to reply sweatdrop ))

"Okay, so we can train for two hours a day. Cool!" Sparkly said to Auburn.

(That is a good idea to shorten the training time, other members will like that ^^ It is usually 12 posts to get to the next level.)  

SparklyButterfly

SparklyButterfly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:33 am
Yay a Duskull! whee

"I would like to buy a Duskull essence," Sparkly said to Auburn. "Do you level up a Duskull essence with 25 posts just like a Shuppet essence," Sparkly asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:14 pm
((Aight, how about we make it so you only have to post ... 10 times to level in the training grounds. Or should it be 8 or 9?))

"Ah, those you only need to post fifteen times. Then you kin come back up here and git it hatched." Auburn replied, taking down one of the bottles of duskull essence and handing it to her.  

justGhostie

SparklyButterfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:53 pm
((I think 9 posts would be good 3nodding ))

"Thank you!" Sparkly exclaimed as Auburn handed her the duskull essence. She handed him the 320pp.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 pm
((Nine posts in training grounds it is! -goes to make an announcement/edit training grounds-))

Auburn uncorked the bottle where the essence had been contained, cupping his hands over the swarming mass, spreading them further as the essence grew, and took form into the duskull!
"Well, here you go!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Duskull (m)
lv. 5
hp 40/40
attacks
Destiny Bond - If user faints this turn, so does the enemy
Future Sight: 11 dmg, hits two turns later, even if user is KO
Shadow Sneak: 10 dmg, always hits first  

justGhostie

SparklyButterfly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Thanks you so much! I can't wait to start training whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:48 am
Yup! ;D The training grounds are niiiiiiiiice. Sort of dangerous, but at least you arent trekking through jungles full of poisonous bugs just for your pokemon to get trained. ;o So probably safer than normal. ;D  

justGhostie

SparklyButterfly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:07 pm
haha true true =]

"I finished my training for my Shuppets esssence," Sparkly exictidly said to Auburn. She handed him the bottle with the essence inside.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff