Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE4 death Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:29 pm
Probably a thread like this has been made but still...
not just cutscene death sequences, I mean like oh, getting eatten by Del Lago, prematurely at the dock, or getting your face melted by Novistadors so you can see Leon's bare skull, or it could be getting Pwned by Krauser in the knife fight, or maybe you're into the whole, getting stabbed in the throat with your own knife by a verdugo, thing, I'm the kind of person who purposely presses no buttons for the action sequences just to see how I die...So tell em, what is your facorite death scene ||Can be games other than RE4 but it seems the best for this topic||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:55 pm
I think there was a thread like this too, but.. not sure. I'll let one of the other mods be the judge. xd

My favorite was the Garrador, when it rams its claw through your head, lifts you up, and then shanks you through the stomach with its other set. Beautiful.. biggrin Either that, or when you're fighting U3 ("It"), it's got the scissor-mouth thing protruding from its back, it drags you in, and cuts you in half. Fun. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:02 pm
Then there is always the second form plaga, with an appetite for leons head, with ashley, she just falls to the ground and die, but with leon his head just goes bye bye! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:03 pm
You sure? I've seen it chomp off her head before.. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Really? On my game I've seen it bite at here, and she just fall over dead...Hmm, oh yeah the laser thing was kinda dissapointing, I was hoping it would chop me to bits like in the movie...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:10 pm
I know what you mean! I loved in the movie when the guy was cut up like a bee hive!

In the game, my favorite death scene is definitely getting pwned by Krauser in the knife scene.  

Bain Supremacy

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:16 pm
Worst death scequence goes to the lasers! You suck laser! Sorry about that, hmm let's see...Seeing Leon get his neck broken by Mendez was pretty funny...Hmmm anyone know what Astalawego means, I dont know how to spell it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:03 pm
Leave it to me, since I speak somewhat fluent Spanish.

"Hasta luego." means "See you later." :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:50 pm
I remember in terminator "Hasta luvista baby..." I still cant spell it, but it was something like that  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:43 pm
i watched one of those movies on youtube that compiles all of leon's deaths to pick which one was my favorite, but i just got depressed... gonk

i think i like basically any of the deaths leon suffers to krauser in the knife fight cutscene. especially when krauser slices his throat.

still, very very depressing... crying  

Marguerite Blakeney

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:56 pm
Feel sorry for him? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:00 pm
When a ganado with a lit stick of dynamite strangles you long enough and you both blow up. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:28 pm
It would either have to be when the chainsaw man chops off my head or when the giant flame ball knocks you down backwards and Ashley holds down her skirt calling you a pervert... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:50 pm
When the Giant Bugs vomit acid on you. That was nifty. domokun  

Solid Wesker 2.5

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:56 pm
Let Novistadors vomit on Leon's head it's funny.

Or shoot Luis 8 times in the cabin, he will kill Leon in a cut scene xd
"Adios Leon" rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas