Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Drinking / Drugs in the scene. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:58 am
I'm sure that all of you stereotypical emo kids have been a member in a Xanga group at one time or another called "My sunglasses match my cocaine tray" or "snorting coke and murdering sluts" or even "The Captian is my water of choice"

But how many scene kids can ACTUALLY say that they have snorted coke or drank until they were in danger of dying?

Very few, if any.

Why is it such a huge trend?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:01 am
Xyloid
I'm sure that all of you stereotypical emo kids have been a member in a Xanga group at one time or another called "My sunglasses match my cocaine tray" or "snorting coke and murdering sluts" or even "The Captian is my water of choice"

But how many scene kids can ACTUALLY say that they have snorted coke or drank until they were in danger of dying?

Very few, if any.

Because its the epitome of the rock and roll life style, they like to believe they are special and doing something great, when as an ex-alcoholic and I'm sure Isel as an ex-cocaine user (I assume ex anyway). greatly disapprove of, but if they want to ******** their life up, let them, I'm not the one who has to pick up the pieces of the fall out afterwards, so why should I care?  

Rellik San
Captain

shizu_makai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 am
I don't know why the emo genre is under victim of drugs..

It's sad really. I'd say the emo kids are more of an innocent generation compared to your "goth" or more punk scene. The idea of a stereotype saying that emo kids are all on drugs is absolutely pathetic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 am
I'm straightegde.

Yeah. And I'm proud of it.

Scarlet-Carson

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:57 am
winter_angel258
I'm straightedge.

no offense, i think being straight edge is just a p***y way of saying i don't do drugs and stuff like that, as in you have to have a a reason or something to believe in.
i may be mormon, but that's not the main reason why i don't do that, i do it because of all the things i've seen people go through because of that.....i need to stop preaching  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:50 am
winter_angel258
I'm straightegde.

Translated - I'm no fun to be around, no meat, no booze, no drugs (which by the way kids, if your truly straight edge, includes painkillers, caffine and coaco)  

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:15 pm
i dont do drugs, i drink, but not all the time, i'm onyl 13 so alcohol isn't too easily accessable to me . . . but i use paracetamol and drink hot chocolates all the time, i hate coffee though (unless it's ice cream lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:14 pm
Rellik San
winter_angel258
I'm straightegde.

Translated - I'm no fun to be around, no meat, no booze, no drugs (which by the way kids, if your truly straight edge, includes painkillers, caffine and coaco)

The no meat thing isn't a must.

So because I don't get high, or drunk I'm not fun?  

Art Payment

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Rellik San
Xyloid

Very few, if any.

Because its the epitome of the rock and roll life style, they like to believe they are special and doing something great, when as an ex-alcoholic and I'm sure Isel as an ex-cocaine user (I assume ex anyway). greatly disapprove of, but if they want to ******** their life up, let them, I'm not the one who has to pick up the pieces of the fall out afterwards, so why should I care?

I hit every stimulant pretty hard, still.

Just cocaine, less. I get most of my rush from synthetic adrenaline (read: epinepherine), caffeine (read: pills), and natural adrenaline-inducing occurances (read: narrowly escaping car crashes, jaywalking on the freeway, rollercoasters, etc.)

But, straightedge doesn't mean "no fun". I always viewed it as hardline Christianity without the Jesus.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:58 pm
xanga. I remember xanga.

I was stupid back then.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:02 pm
jumbuck [boosh.]
xanga. I remember xanga.

I was stupid back then.

Back when I had one, (a year and a half ago) I was TOO gay.

Beyond the proper limits.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:19 pm
Isel
jumbuck [boosh.]
xanga. I remember xanga.

I was stupid back then.

wow.
I had this freaky anime-covered site, and when I checked it a month ago, I went temporarily blind.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:38 pm
jumbuck [boosh.]
Isel
jumbuck [boosh.]
xanga. I remember xanga.

I was stupid back then.

wow.
I had this freaky anime-covered site, and when I checked it a month ago, I went temporarily blind.

I go blind whenever I see the profile picture, my short-haired pouty-lipped studded-collared self with the shirt hanging off my shoulder, a shirt that's not meant to hang off one's shoulder.

It wasn't effeminate, it was reminiscent of a young male whore who enjoys his job too much.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Chaos A.D.
winter_angel258
I'm straightedge.

no offense, i think being straight edge is just a p***y way of saying i don't do drugs and stuff like that, as in you have to have a a reason or something to believe in.
i may be mormon, but that's not the main reason why i don't do that, i do it because of all the things i've seen people go through because of that.....i need to stop preaching

I'm pretty much ex-edge cause of all the friggin retards in it.
Its the new kkk.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
winter_angel258
I'm straightegde.

The no meat thing isn't a must.

So because I don't get high, or drunk I'm not fun?

More that you're all too serious, all the ones I've met are, they never relax and chill out or have a good time.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games