6%  [ 2 ]
No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:09 am
Fans of Full Moon seem to be quite divided when it comes to the character of Izumi. I was wondering, what do you think of him? Love him? Hate him? (Kaze, don't even bother answering... everyone knows what you think... blaugh Just kidding, of course. biggrin )

EDIT: Finally I was able to get this up. I've been trying to for days... I cut back on the number of answers to the poll. There seems to be a limit to the number you can do, but it doesn't exactly tell you that. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:11 pm
I really liked him in the manga. Especially his cute chibi form. In the anime...not as much (yes, I'm still mad about that sweatdrop ).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:28 pm
My opinion is the same as Aisu-Kitsune. From what I saw of Izumi in the anime, I didn't like it all that much. He acts rather sadistic in the anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:28 pm
I hated his character in the anime. It was that he was sadistic or anything, but the fact that they completely ignored his potential as a character. They briefly hinted that there was something more to him, but never went though with explaining him. So that just annoyed the hell out of me.

The manga is quite a different story. I actually liked him better than Takuto in the manga. He became my favourite character. Strange how these things work out sometimes.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:49 pm
I dislike Izumi in the anime. His character was so bland there gonk They dubbed him as the "bad villian" of any ordinary magical girl series.

However, in the manga, he's one of my favorite characters. His history with his mom makes me sad to find out how their relationship with each other was. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:42 pm
solarfacade
Fans of Full Moon seem to be quite divided when it comes to the character of Izumi. I was wondering, what do you think of him? Love him? Hate him? (Kaze, don't even bother answering... everyone knows what you think... blaugh Just kidding, of course. biggrin )

EDIT: Finally I was able to get this up. I've been trying to for days... I cut back on the number of answers to the poll. There seems to be a limit to the number you can do, but it doesn't exactly tell you that. D:
hehehe... xd ...yes, you should all know of my obsessions... ninja  

akeikas
Captain

uiu_wiru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:39 am
I like him, but takuto its SOOOOOO better *-*~~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:18 am
It looks like I was wrong about people not liking him. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:33 am
Izumi~ heart heart lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:42 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Izumi~ heart heart lol.

Ooh! Is the Rio in your name supposed to be like Izumi Rio? sweatdrop *just figured that out*  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:54 am
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Izumi~ heart heart lol.

Ooh! Is the Rio in your name supposed to be like Izumi Rio? sweatdrop *just figured that out*
atually, yes. i fell in love with that name. my usual pen name is izakirioFLAME, i took izaki from a last name of this one guy in a band in japan. >_< and i took rio. flame is a band name. lol. i would change the name here as well, but t costs money to do that! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:35 pm
Izumi is just plain awesome. <3 I especially like his ghost buddy. *can't remember the name* XD  

Incense

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:24 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Izumi~ heart heart lol.

atually, yes. i fell in love with that name. my usual pen name is izakirioFLAME, i took izaki from a last name of this one guy in a band in japan. >_< and i took rio. flame is a band name. lol. i would change the name here as well, but t costs money to do that! eek

Just as I suspected. I figured that the Rio came from Izumi's name. *nod*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:33 pm
I donĀ“t see the anime but in the manga is so cool heart  

KawaiiDream

GuraGura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:07 pm
i dont really like him,but if he weren't merokos boyfriend,i would be a totally fangirl.
when i first heard his voice in the anime...*sigh* heart  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces