Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Finally some kick-butt items for the donation letters-April Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY

View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:26 pm
You gruesome guys will love the lunar scythe, I am sure. I happen to love the different eyes and the mermaid/shark items, too... Finally some really decent items!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:28 pm
The eyes are wonderful to play with and the aquatica items are cool too...  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:38 pm
YES, THE FIRE IN THE EYES, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:52 pm
D.L.S.
YES, THE FIRE IN THE EYES, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
lol,id donate to gaia,if only i had money sweatdrop  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Meh... the mermaid stuff is pretty cool. I have the feeling it will be so over done though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:23 pm
I like them all ^^ I'm going to get them all biggrin  

churrlo

Kibou No Sora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:27 pm
i love em all!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:10 am
*grubs up some money*  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:32 am
*finally broke down and did the fishy thing* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:04 pm
I like it! biggrin  

churrlo

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:33 pm
yeah its good and all, but have you ever noticed? the badass looking items never sell good later. first thing we say when we see new donation items are out flash on screen is, OH SNAP! NEW WEAPON! MUST BUY! i.e. flame sword, went from 20k, to 15k, to 13k, and finally to 10k, same for the sword of aegis, dark star, and sun staff. while cruddy looking stuff like the g-blae (which bak at the time i snickered at) are selling really well and going for 30k! so is the elegant veil! the underestimated items go up! i got wierd vibes in my stomach that the scythe is gonna be the same as those overestimate things. consider this. you all remmebr the gaming revoulution a few months back right? where the ps3 was the must have for christmas, people shot up each otehr just for the cash or the seat in line to get one! this was all because of supply in demand and there werent enuf ps3s to go around. it was a must have. now a couple months later, OMG! they're on store shelfs! gathering dust! its not that nobody wants it anymore, its just not popular. then guess what!? its the wii! everybody wants the wii! see, gaming revolution part 3....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:53 pm
DumberDan- I agree partially with you. But let's just wait and see what happens with the newer donation items.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:11 pm
mamarita
DumberDan- I agree partially with you. But let's just wait and see what happens with the newer donation items.
Yeah,i've been noticing that with the weapon items on gaia,but the arguement over PS3,was pretty bad,can't people be patient nowadays?Anyways,i also wonder why some bad rated items come up in the pricing in marketplace,and most good items went lower evil  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:41 pm
mamarita

I concur blaugh  

churrlo

Starlock

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:07 am
I was actually quite dissapointed in the lunar scythe. I think the design for the sun staff overall was better, except for the mask mode which is kinda lame. The scythe doesn't strike me as 'lunar' as the sun staff item, hence my dissapointment. The only thing really lunar about it is the shape, and the shape isn't even a full crescent except on one pose.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff