Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:51 pm
INTRO:

It was astormy day in Kohona. No one was in the streets that day. Due to the rain street merchants had closed there shops. Only ninjas walked the streets at these hours. A report had been sent from an ANBU to the hokage. Revealing a haunting message....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ANBU ran down the streets of Kohona. Stepping puddles of mud as he ran. Getting annoyed byt the mud spashing on his uniform he took to the buildings. He was headed twords the Hokage's main bulding in upper Kohona. As he was running had peered at the document he had to deliver to the Hokage. On the report it said...

Ninia I.D. : Kimimaru Monku
Report: Killed by Rouge ninjas on an "S" rank assighnment.

The ANBU grimmaced at the report. He never liked K.I.A reports. It always gave him a weird shiver down his spine. As the building grew nearer. He jumped onto the Hokage's window-sill. "Hokage-sama, a report sent by intellagence". The Hokage looked at the document in the ANBU's hand. "Very well", said the Hokage in a morning voice. She took the scroll from the ANBU. She then peeled it down slowly, and read the message inside. "Oh no....", said the Hokage in a distressed voice. She looked up at the ANBU. "Should I deliver the news to the others" ? The Hokage looked at the floor. "Yes, also tell them to see me later tomorow". "I'd like to speak to them all". "Right", said the ANBU. He dashed out the window quickly.
Later that day the ANBU had put noted on the folowing peoples doors. He had a list of them.

1. Hiro Hyuuga
2. Shou Sasaki
3. Rekai Tori
4. Kitsune Tsbasa

((just to name a few, but put letters on every door of person who knew me)) him

((Sorry about the sudden RPG. I just have been having family problems and schools has been in the way. I will try to post as frequently as often. Please post here! Sorry again!

P.S. THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU SEE OF MY CHARACTER! THERE WILL BE A TWIST IN THE STORY!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 pm
( I'm going to rp here too whether you like it or not lol)

Maikeru was waking home from a long day of searching for his teammates when he found a letter on his door.

" Oh what's this?" He said opening it. Once opened he stood there shocked...." K-kimimaru K....I.....A...." He said with tears fillng his eyes. " N-no.....it can't be true.....it just can't."

He ran to see if he could find Hiro or someone to see if what was in the letter was true.  

kidelk

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:13 pm
Sin-Q hears the kunai hit his door and goees to see why this late. Sin-Q open the letter then a second later crushed it in his hand.

"I have to go see the Hokage..................this can't be right......................n-no can't be"

Sin-Q runs to the Hokage office in the rain  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Maikeru spotted Sin running torward the Hokage's and thought he'd ask him.

" SIN-Q!" He yelled running to catch up to him.  

kidelk

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:22 pm
Sin-Q hears someone call him and stop on one of the wet roofs
"Mai-ker. Did you get one of these."
Shows him the letter wet from all the rain  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:25 pm
He paused before his reply, " Yes..... it can't be true though not kimimaru right I mean......he just can't have been killed." His eyes began to water again from trying not to believe it. He couldn't handle another one of these. the last time he had one was when his father was killed.  

kidelk

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:28 pm
Sin-Q doesn't say anything just starts again for the Hokage's office. He couldn't talk he had to find out what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:32 pm
Standing there in the rain he thought to himself why?.....if it is true why him I've got to find Hiro maybe sin will have news about the situation when he returns. He took off throught town to try and search out Hiro.  

kidelk

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Sin-Q gets to the Hokage's oofice window and knocks really hard
"Hokage.............Hokage....................."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 pm
The Hokage was busy filing papers. It was a very dull, and sad day. She saw Sin knock on the window. She hastily opened the window. "What is it Sin? I'm not in a good mood".  

Shin Defender of Light

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:48 pm
Sin-Q sits in the window and lets the rain run off his face as he said
"What happened to Kimimaru....................This letter its wrong right"
He pulled out the wet letter and shakes it and the air  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:51 pm
Alex was putting on his headband when he heard a kunai hit his door. He opened the door and reached for the letter and pulled it off the kunai. He read the letter and dropped it and he balled his fists and closed the door. He then put on his headband and took off towards the Hokage's office when he noticed a few people wondering the streets. A few ninja he didn't know. When he got to the hokage's office window when he saw someone else there. He then walked up to the window and listened to the conversation.  

pilot01

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:52 pm
"I'm afraid to say it'd true Sin". The Hokage looked Sin in the eye. "He was killed killed by renegade ninja. 2 kunais in the chest, and 3 in his leg. "I'm sorry Sin, but it's an honour for a shinobi to die in battle". "You should be proud of his instead of sad". The Hokage said, still looking into Sin's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:58 pm
His tears and the rain mixed and then he stud right up
"Oh.........really......."
Then he punched out one of the windows  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:03 pm
"Sin, don't be upset, Kimimaru knew from the start he joined to become Shinobi. His life was on the line every mission. HONOUR HIM SIN"! Shouted the Hokage.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff