Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
The official CHINESE thread.. chat//names//translation etc Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:41 am
I was looking over the forum and realised we actually have too many "What's your Chinese name?" and "talk Chinese" threads. So.. let's just have one. In this thread both Chinese [either form, characters or pinyin] and English are acceptable. For names, general chatter, help with Chinese h/w, translation issues, etc. ^__^

Thanks all. (:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

-Thumbz up at Niph- Thanks for this thread. ;D

The only thing I know in Chinese is "Wo ai ni" or to say four. xD

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 am
It's all you need, really xD

My Chinese name is 余海月.. mandarin pinyin: yu2, hai3, yue4.

<3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:43 am
Um hello i am teaching myself chinese and i wanted to know what books i should use to learn. im also watching dramas and listening to the music it helps with speaking and reading. if someone can help me that would be great. thanks.  

shenmi

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:39 pm
Erm.. there are plenty of basic mandarin textbooks out there, it depends on where you live -- but there is an 'official' overseas Chinese textbook, it's actually quite good for beginners ^__^;;

If you're in England tell me, because I can probably find the publisher//importer..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:16 pm
i dont need help w/Chinese. only
the writing. i can speak Chinese fluently. [mandarin and cantonese]
cant read though. crying  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

Yanaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:26 pm
I tried to learn Traditional chinese writing and speaking haha. The writing made me feel like such a young child always having to draw the symbols in big pens *I was in year 1 class at chinese school >_< surrounded by like 6/7 year olds haha, Always fighting over pencil cases* There's me like 11 years older like "Wtf....No kid, my bag is not something to put in your mouth! Shoo! Shoo!" The teacher who was like 21 just stood there like "hahaha" and asked me to help control them.... Best way was going "Hey let's have a race! Who can sit down first fastest and be quiet wins!"

If there's nothing little children like it's being better than each other at something haha.

All I learnt from all that tutoring? How to show There is a star and a dog over the Feild. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:02 pm
Da jia hao, wo shi Fang Weiheng. Yu guo, ni you man ti, ask me...Woot ^_^  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:44 am
Ne, shouldn't it be..

[Bab! Co.]
Da jia hao, wo shi Fang Weiheng. Yu Ru guo, ni you man wen ti, ask me...Woot ^_^

这还是第一次听到你得中文名字.. ^__^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Niphz
Ne, shouldn't it be..

[Bab! Co.]
Da jia hao, wo shi Fang Weiheng. Yu Ru guo, ni you man wen ti, ask me...Woot ^_^

这还是第一次听到你得中文名字.. ^__^

嗯,还是打中文好~~
拼音的话看得我头都大了……  

Legendary_ONE

shenmi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm
Quote:
Erm.. there are plenty of basic mandarin textbooks out there, it depends on where you live -- but there is an 'official' overseas Chinese textbook, it's actually quite good for beginners ^__^;;

If you're in England tell me, because I can probably find the publisher//importer..

I live in the USA ILL to be exact. im learning to read and ive memorized most of the charaters both trad. and simple. but i need books to help me memorize and learn faster at a good price. can u still help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:26 pm
Niphz
Ne, shouldn't it be..

[Bab! Co.]

这还是第一次听到你得中文名字.. ^__^

Tehehe got hu there...I made some little non-obvious mistakes to see if anyone could catch it. ^_^  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:12 am
@Babi - 以为你自己怎么样.. rolleyes

@Leg - 拼音看起来是很confusing..哈哈Chinglish开始冒出来了。

@shen - Okay let me think.. erm, you can probably buy the textbook from the internet. It shouldn't be that expensive. I think it's just called 海外中文教材 or something like that ("Chinese textbook for overseas" = bad translation xD).. do a bit of searching around on Amazon and eBay and stuff, I'm sure you'll find one that suits you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:29 am
哈罗!
终于有个正式的华文贴巴了。
谢谢。

*好闷哦,没事做*  

kt_jingle

shenmi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 am
biggrin biggrin xie xie Niphz for your help.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff