Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What's it like? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:08 pm
What is it like to be fully grown living out of your parents house? I'm terrified of leaving my parents house not because I like my parents just because I would have to get a job and have to pay bills and taxes and all that s**t NOOOOO!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Glad you denied liking your parents, because God forbid you're 11 and love the people who made sure you lived to be that age.  

-Isel-

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:14 pm
Oh yes I love my mother and father who call me a b***h lesbo a*****e slut the list goes on and on -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:21 pm
You just missed the point.

You'd be dead without them. If someone insults you, family or not, you just roll with it, you don't go on about hating people just because of a collection of generic "harsh" words.

Basically, if your complaints won't get you legally emancipated, they're really not worth addressing.

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:32 pm
you can't get a job, you're 11, the legal age is 16
and you can't live out of your parents house till you're 18 or you get emancipated
and er...i didn't read the first post well, you mature over the years, 7 for you, and you'll get a job and it'll be fine  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:36 pm
Isel

You'd be dead without them. If someone insults you, family or not, you just roll with it, you don't go on about hating people just because of a collection of generic "harsh" words.

Basically, if your complaints won't get you legally emancipated, they're really not worth addressing.
I hate my parents and have good reason to do so. -grins- Just thought to put that out there.  

Pink Rain Today

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:37 pm
Pink Rain Today
Isel

I hate my parents and have good reason to do so. -grins- Just thought to put that out there.

Give it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:53 pm
Isel

Not true I have a loving grandmother who is the one who pays for my school tution and everything I own and my brother owns >_> plus I don't like my parents because they verbally abuse me and Im only an 11 year old girl why would you call someone my age such horrible things  

[Posh_Hypno]

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:06 pm
Sorry, can't help you with the whole "on your own" question. I'm still in high school. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:33 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel

Not true I have a loving grandmother who is the one who pays for my school tution and everything I own and my brother owns >_> plus I don't like my parents because they verbally abuse me and Im only an 11 year old girl why would you call someone my age such horrible things

Well hell, I guess you win. Whyever would ANYONE call you by horrible names?

I'm stumped. I am. You've made me clueless, I have no idea why anyone would insult you, especially since you're someone who's using your age as a safeguard.

-Isel-

BloodRoseBed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:34 pm
well, all of what you guys have discussed here has nothing to do with her main question.... for it was what would it be like to get out of your parent's house... she didn't say she was going to do it now.... you people need to get some eyeglasses  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:24 pm
uchihamassacre
well, all of what you guys have discussed here has nothing to do with her main question.... for it was what would it be like to get out of your parent's house... she didn't say she was going to do it now.... you people need to get some eyeglasses

And you need to learn to respect who's superior to you.

You didn't say anything answering the question either, so "let (s)he who is without sin throweth the first stone", am I right?

-Isel-

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:04 am
oh god.. i'm scared to go to college next year confused
i think as long as i'd have a job, i'd be ok with living on my own though  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 am
My mum is trying to forse me to get a job (i'm only 13 ) because apparently i ask for money too much, but all i ask for is Kerrang magazine every week, other thatn that, my nan gives me £10 a week.
But i love my mummy, we may have been through bad times, but we've also had good times, and hell! Why dwell on the past . . .
besides, if i had extra money from being a waitress i could go out more!! blaugh  

Striped Panties

loveless_ goth_girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:10 am
I would'nt know what it is like to live without my parent's cause I still have a while befoure I move out.Cause I am only 15 years old.But yeah I agree it is real hard cause you got to work your a** off to pay bills,feed yourself and buy clothes for yourself.Stuff like that is hard but no one said life was easy.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games