Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome
Feedback and Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:15 pm
Please feel free to share your thoughts about aspects of the guild. If you have any suggestions for the guild, either in improvements of setup or a new subforum let us know. Anything you think of that might be benificial to the guild - we want to hear it. Let us know if you like or dislike something so we can try and make this guild a better place to hang out for everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 pm
I understand that at this moment there may not be enough people around yet to accomplish this, but I suggest a series of contests every so often with varying guidelines and prizes. The prizes should come from donations from the guild members.  

Anilates
Crew

kyosbabe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 pm
I don't know if anyone else would possibly post under this or read under it, but is there any chance that there could be a Young Wizard Series fanfiction section?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:48 pm
kyosbabe
I don't know if anyone else would possibly post under this or read under it, but is there any chance that there could be a Young Wizard Series fanfiction section?

Post it in the Books Subforum. If that genre gains a lot of stories and interest, then and only then will I make a personal Archive for it.

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

kyosbabe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:56 am
Umi Pryde
kyosbabe

Post it in the Books Subforum. If that genre gains a lot of stories and interest, then and only then will I make a personal Archive for it.

Ok. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:07 pm
your welcome, glad I could help. ^_^  

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

kohana28

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:59 pm
User Image
Those huge eyes of blue

Wowo, this is such an organized guild.

I hope more people would come here so the guild will grow.

^^

Seeking the truth in you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:56 pm
What do you as members want for this guild this month. A halloween banner/sig/and or fanfiction contest? even a member avatar contest?

let us know by posting your ideas here and we'll try and make it happen!

Lelandra
Vice Captain

oozu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:39 pm
I want more topics, dude. This guild seems dead. I enjoy replying, and I have to reply to DEAD threads! eek

Hmm. The contest thing sounds interesting. I'd donate gold and partake in the contests.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:53 pm
oozu
I want more topics, dude. This guild seems dead. I enjoy replying, and I have to reply to DEAD threads! eek

Hmm. The contest thing sounds interesting. I'd donate gold and partake in the contests.

what kind of contests would you like to see?  

Lelandra
Vice Captain

Clan Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:51 pm
I'd like to see a parody contest of all our respective fandoms. I think too often humor is so poor in fanfiction, which would give us a great reason to practice - and we need to stop taking ourselves so seriously and just laugh at how ridiculous anime/games/movies/anything can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 am
Clan Dragoon
I'd like to see a parody contest of all our respective fandoms. I think too often humor is so poor in fanfiction, which would give us a great reason to practice - and we need to stop taking ourselves so seriously and just laugh at how ridiculous anime/games/movies/anything can be.

do you want a specific parody or a more open ended contest?  

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Clan Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 pm
Open end it - any fandom, any type of humor - you'd have to get judges for selective fandoms though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm
@Clan Dragon: I like that idea, too. It's so often you see authors critisized for just wanting to be silly once in a while, whether or not their story is well written. Not ALL parodies are bad. A laugh-out loud fic is much appreciated in my opinion. mrgreen Then again, I write a lot of parodies... Maybe I shouldn't comment... stare  

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers