Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Urufu House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 pm
This is pretty much just the Urufu house. Feel free to visit anytime. They always welcome guests. They'd like people to visit so they can get to know the people in the village. If you want to know what they look like go here  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:48 pm
Things were goin pretty Normal at the Urufu clan's A-frame house, Gekkou was fixing up the usual dinner: Steak. It sometimes seemed like that was all she ever needed to cook, but she cooked a lot of them because of how much Hoshi And Kumo ate.
Sanshain was immersed in one of her many books. Gekkou took a look at what she was reading. The book was called "Watch Me."
Kumo was outside practicing with his Katana and listening to the robins near the forest.
Hoshi was somewhre on a hill enjoying a mango that he got from the fridge. Hoshi took a look at the horizon and noticed Gekkou must be cooking dinner. He sped to the house.
Kumo as well was able to smell the steaks grilling.
Gekkou took a look at the clock and noticed Kumo and Hoshi would be there any time. "5...4...3...2...1..." Gekkou thought to herself.
"Hey Gekk! What's cooking?" Kumo said, bursting through the door.
Gekkou started counting again "3...2..1..."
"Hey Gekk! I'm starved, whats for dinner?" Hoshi said also bursting in.
"Well hello to you two, too. What do you idiots think is for dinner? Our favorite: Medium rare steak and a salad." Gekkou flipped the steaks over.
Sanshain looked up from her book for a moment, then kept reading.  

Mister Volcano

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:48 pm
Soon, after Kumo and Hoshi annoyed Gekkou several times, it was time for dinner. The two brothers wolfed down their steaks and ate until they had their fill.
"Well, guys, you want desert?" Gekkou asked. "As if i didn't know."
"Yes!" all three of them said at the same time.
Gekkou geve Kumo, Hoshi, and Sanshain a slice of butterscotch pie. They all ate it slowly, enjoying every bite.
"That was *urp* good Gekkou, did you make that pie?" Kumo asked.
"No a friend made it for you three to make cooking a little easier for me." Gekkou replied, smiling.
Hoshi gave out a huge yawn, "Well, I think I'll hit the sack, g'night."
"G'night!" they all said.
Hoshi clibed up to the second floor of the A-frame, and went under the covers. He then got a strange feeling in his feet. he reached under the covers to pick it up. His hand suddenly felt very cold. He then pulled an ice cube out of his bed.
Annoyed, he went downstairs to see kumo laughing on the ground. "So, my own brother pulled my own prank on me." Hoshi said coldly.
"Boys will be boys, Hoshi." He was able to say before going into annother fit of laughter.
"I'll get you for that." Hoshi said, going back up.
Later, Kumo got tired and went upstairs to his bed. He felt the top of the foot of the bed to see if Hoshi pulled the ice cube prank on him. He didn't and went under the covers. But his feet went only halfway in.
"Getting to big for your bed, bro?" Hoshi said sneering.
"You jerk, you short sheeted me" Kumo said, pushing Hoshi out of his bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Sasaki walked along a street with a bag of instant ramen in his hand. He was cheerfully whistling. He paused at the large house. "I've never seen this place before..." He walked closer to it for a better look.  

EddddyC

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:06 pm
Kumo woke up half dazed, he feelt like he had slept till noon. Once he woke up, he saw white around him and that he was very cold.
"Hoshi!!!" Sanshain heard from the fridge. She walked over and opened it up to see Kumo staring at her with an angry look on his face, which then calmed. "Oh Shain, it's you" He said
"Kumo, why are you in the fridge? Were you trying to get your sword to make cold cuts?" Sanshain smiled
"Spare me the jokes, where's Hoshi? He must have put me in the fridge while I was asleep" Kumo said.
"He's out talking to Mizurei about some jutsu he heard about"
"I'm gonna go find him." Kumo said walking out the door.
"Are you sure you don't want to go with some clothes on?" Sanshain called out.
"Uhh.." Kumo looked down to see that he was only wearing his boxers. "Ooh, Hoshi must have taken all my clothes off. I have to admit that was a good way to get even." He thought

Later, walking out the door he saw someone walking towards the house with some ramen in his hands. Kumo smiled and waved to him.

Meanwhile...
"...so then I took all his clothes off, spare his sword and put him in the fridge. And when I left 15 minutes ago, he still was asleep" Hoshi lagued out while a boy with a strange scar on his face was listening happily and burst out in a squeaky laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:05 am
Hoshi walked in the house, while Gekkou and Sanshain were reading "Watch Me" with marks all over his face.
"What happened to you?" Gekkou asked
"Kumo... foot... mangos..." Hoshi weakly replied.
"Oh" Gekkou said, sounding not vey surprised, who then went back to reading
Kumo came into the house, "There, we're even." he growled.
"I...take...afternoon nap" Hoshi said, climbing up the ladder, laid down on his bed and fell asleep.
"You realize you didn't have to do that to him you know? You could have just hit him once or twice and let it end at that." Gekkou said to Kumo
"Yeah, I know" Kumo replied, getting some crackers out of the cabinet.
"Just making sure." Gekkou said.
Kumo then walked out with a cold look on his face.  

Mister Volcano

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:08 am
An hour later, Sanshain went up to Hoshi and asked where Kumo might have gone. Hoshi only replied, "Forest"
Sanshain became worried for her younger cousin. She ran out and went to the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:31 am
Sanshain ran into the house. Gekkou was surprised that she ever left.
"Where have you been?!" Gekkou asked
"Hoshi...The forest..Kumo.. Hospital... creature...leg...eye...hurt"She quickly said.
"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down and tell me in the morning." Gekkou said.
Sanshain went to her room and fell asleep very fast.  

Mister Volcano

EddddyC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Sasaki watched the people bustling in and out of the house frantically. He stopped a girl who looked worried. "Hey, is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:35 pm
Alex walked up to the house and saw Sanshain stopped outside her house. He then walked up to her and the guy. He then said "How's your brother and what is your name?"  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:06 am
(alex, your advice didnt work)
Sanshain noticed the ninja that helped her earlier.
"My cousin, he's fine, the doctor said he had a little surgery, but just needs a little rest. He also caught a slight cold from a prank his brother pulled on him. He should come back tomorow, if not earlier, though he'll steer clear of the forest. And my name is Sanshain. Sanshain Urufu." She said
(sasaki, go to the foresty outskirts of konoha to see what happened.)

Meanwhile...

Hoshi set down his rake and laid down in the pile of leaves he raked up. "Whew, I think I got a good day of work in, I'll take a nap to celebrate. I'm sure glad the Urufus heal quickly, or I'd still be laying in bed" Hoshi said, rubbing one of the cuts he had on his face. Suddenly he noticed someone out in the distance, resembling Kumo. It was Kumo! Hoshi ran out to greet him. suddenly he screeched to a halt, noticing something on the porch, Sanshain talking to two older guys. "Wow. Shain having one boyfriend is hard to believe, but two?" he thought
"Hey Shain! I thought you were having trouble getting a boyfriend, how'd you mangage to get two?" He called out jokingly.
"Oh shut up, Hoshi! Wait who's that out there" Sanshain called out, blushing a little at the comment her cousin made about Alex and Sasaki.
"Who else do you know, who has ears like these?" Kumo said, stumbling over to the house in a cast on his leg. But Kumo looked different now, he wore a different jacket and his headband was over one eye.
"Kumo! Nissan!" Hoshi cried running over to him, he then gave him a big hug. "I'm so glad you're back"
"Yeah, I'm pretty surprised a tree did this to me." Kumo laughed
"Tree? I thought that creature did it to you." Hoshi said, sounding surprised.
"No, I ran into a tree, and now I cant use my left eye, but i can do something even better now." Kumo said, lifting up his headband, revealing a scanner instead of his eye.

(God, I'm getting tired of writing right now, so I'm gonna stop for a while)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:20 am
(Sorry but that always works with me. Ok)

Alex blushed a little when Hoshi said he was San's boyfriend. He said "Nice to meet you Sanshain and my name is Alex Uchiha." He then noticed Kumo with a new look. He then felt the pang in his ribs and doubled over. He then felt his ribs and found the broke ribs.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:30 am
Sanshain looked down at Alex "Are you okay?" she said, sounding a little worried.

"So you have a scanner on your eye, what does it do?" Hoshi asked Kumo.
"It can show how much chakra someone has, it has a crosshair for when I'm throwing kunai, adding onto my accuracy, and also, I now have an 180 degree range of vision. Wait, is that guy okay?" Kumo said looking at Alex. Pretty soon, all four of the Urufus: Hoshi, Kumo,Gekkou and Sanshain were looking at Alex, wondering if he was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:37 am
Alex saw that they were worried and said "Yea just a few broke ribs." He then straightened up and said "Well I'm off to the Hospital."  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:44 am
"Need help getting there?" Kumo said. "I' might have a cast, but I have as much energy as I can get"
"No Kumo, you just got back from the hospital. You need rest. I can take you there, if you need someone to take you, sir." Hoshi said.
"Those are my brothers, always trying to help someone, thats why I didn't drop them off a bridge when they were ten" Gekkou thought, smiling.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff