Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

didn't know what to put here...
  ...but I wanted to change this ^^;;;
View Results

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:48 am
I am trying to cosplay as Link (in General, no specific game right now) but this is how it looks:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Brown Work Gloves
Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt
Elegant Snowy Leggings
Enforced Tundra Boots
Green Sleeping Cap
Nitemare Parasol
red JACKsASSh
Red Leather Belt
Sword of Aegis
White Wool Top
Wrinkled Green Shirt

Estimated Total: 35,323 Gold, 7,500 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 15 March 2007)

Also, I want to look exactly like the MALE link... which is why all of the items above can be worn on a Male Gaian Avatar. 3nodding
Much Thanks,
Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:21 pm
Vaati Hair Styles...? (the choices for the current poll)

Female "Sleek" Purple:
Female "Sleek" Silver:

I personally think Vaati's hair is purple, but other people have been telling me it is silver...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I had a question. I also want to cosplay as Vaati, (because I have cosplayed as him in Real Life) but I don't want to lose gold for hair styles. Should I make a mule?
This is what my Vaati cosplay would look like:

Item List:
Flashion Purple Skirt
Flashion Purple Top
Gift of the Goddess
Lunar Cloak
Phoenix Circlet
Pink Sleeping Cap
The Family Jewels gold
The Mole

Estimated Total: 114,723 Gold, 62,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 19 April 2007)

Yes, I made Vaati a girl for 2 reasons.
Reason 1) I'm a girl in real life
Reason 2) All the people I cosplay as, I have cosplayed in Real Life
Reason 3) Gaia only lets girls wear skirts... (except for a few skirts, but no purple ones) ( evil )

If you need Reference Pictures, I have them. Just ask and I'll post them 3nodding Can you rate my Vaati design also?
Much Thanks,
Rinku Link

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:46 pm
Winndy's done a Vaati cosplay. surprised I'll post it up and maybe it'll give you ideas. 3nodding But's it's a guy too though... ah well. xP It still might help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Here it is. xD And since I'm too lazy to go and make it on tektek, I'm using my card instead. xD

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 am
Winndy
Here it is. xD And since I'm too lazy to go and make it on tektek, I'm using my card instead. xD

Ah! Interesting! 3nodding I was thinking of using the Celestial Cloak, but someone else told me the Lunar Cloak would be better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:10 pm
I thought of the lunar cloak, but it's just way too dark, and not quite the right style you know? Yes, the celestial wrap isn't perfect either, but I think it's a better choice than the lunar cloak. =P Costs less too. xDD  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Winndy
I thought of the lunar cloak, but it's just way too dark, and not quite the right style you know? Yes, the celestial wrap isn't perfect either, but I think it's a better choice than the lunar cloak. =P Costs less too. xDD

Ahh, yes... I'm having trouble even getting 20k for the Nitemare Parasol xd I doubt I would be able to obtain the Lunar Cloak xd The Celestial Cloak is more close to the correct color though 3nodding

By the way, I love your signature 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:36 pm
Oh, thanks! ^^ A friend of mine did it. xD And it's so true too. xD I have other funny Vaati stuff that friends did in my profile, not much, but there's stuff there. xDDD  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Winndy
Oh, thanks! ^^ A friend of mine did it. xD And it's so true too. xD I have other funny Vaati stuff that friends did in my profile, not much, but there's stuff there. xDDD

I finally found a translated version of the manga... I'm reading it now biggrin

and, To tell you the truth, I went ahead and made a Vaati mule (I want to build an army of Gaian characters that I have cosplayed as in Real Life before, with This account being the main one, since Link was the first person I cosplayed as 3nodding )

I love cosplaying as Vaati in Real Life... I use silly string for my "powers", However, I've only cosplayed as Vaati at my school... I decide to random cosplay sometimes... Teachers keep taking away my purple/blue silly string... Rawr evil  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:19 pm
I love the manga. xD I own all of the Zewlda manga and carry the MC one around with me a lot. Vaati's so sexy... erm, uh, anyway. xDDD

That's awesome, using silly string as your "powers" xDDD Do you have pics of what you looked like as Vaati? o.O
And those teachers are mean. mad

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 am
Winndy
I love the manga. xD I own all of the Zewlda manga and carry the MC one around with me a lot. Vaati's so sexy... erm, uh, anyway. xDDD

That's awesome, using silly string as your "powers" xDDD Do you have pics of what you looked like as Vaati? o.O
And those teachers are mean. mad

I can't find the manga anywhere sad I have to leave it up to the internet if I want to read it, and I'm on Dial-Up (which takes forever to load the pictures xp )

No, I don't have any pictures sad but my friends do... but they won't give them to me xd
Ugh, I seriously need to get my own Digital Camera xd I own no cameras at all emo I still need to get my Zelda cosplay pictures from my Dad... xd
I'm a little sad that my Link cosplay outfit is too small for me now, because I have no pictures of that cry (I was 12 when I cosplayed as Link, I'm going on 17 this year...)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:49 am
Awww. D: That's sucks. sad

Why won't they give them to you? xD I don't have a camera either, but I don't really use one anyway. xP
Aww man. Dx Winndy's going to be 17 in November. =P

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:58 am
Winndy
Awww. D: That's sucks. sad

Why won't they give them to you? xD I don't have a camera either, but I don't really use one anyway. xP
Aww man. Dx Winndy's going to be 17 in November. =P

If I had a camera, I would only use it to take pictures of my cosplays xd My friends don't give me the pictures, because they keep forgeting, and after asking about 6 times within a week... I just ended up saying Screw it xp
In November? Creepy... I turn 17 in October eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:02 am
I have pictures now!!! I'm not fully cosplayed as Vaati, but I am wearing the hat I made xp

Let me know if you want to see them ^^  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:35 pm
Winndy wants to see them. xD And sorry I haven't posted in forever. >.<; A. Homework. B. Lazy. xD  
Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff