Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:55 pm
THE QUEST OF THE THREE LEGGED CAT!
{OOC// Anyone can join. It takes place in the middle of the afternoon, in the outskirts of town. In the dense forest.}
"Excuse me...I need some help.." The little red haired boy asked, tapping on Kitsune's leg for the third time. His large blue eyes watched Kitsune's sleeping body, hoping that maybe she would finally wake up.
''Hmmm? Ahhh, wha...." Kitsune opened her eyes half way, dazed at the bright sun streaming through her unaccustomed eyes.
"What do you want...." She was irrated at the thought of someone just waltzing in and rudely waking her up.
"My cat, oh please help..." The boy's soft young face held many days of distress and saddness.
"Your cat, so what about it?" The boy had finally caught Kitsune's attention.
The boy's tear stained face peered down at the ground slightly, tears beginning to form. He flinched when Kitsune's gentle fingers, wiped them away.
"Don't cry, I'm sure you'll find your cat!" Her eyes wavered over the young child's pain.
"No, she's been kiddnapped!" He pleaded with her.
Kitsune smiled, amused at his conclusion. "Who took it?"
"My daddy's friend. They had a fight last night....I don't know what it was about, but....." He peered down at the ground.
"So what is your name? Maybe I know your dad?" Kitsune knew that she probably didn't know the man.
"My name's Shizen Reimei...."
"Well Shizen, I'll help you. Did your dad fill out a mission forum?" Kitsune observed the boy, waiting for the scroll.
"No I got one..." He handed her the badly written paper. It was barely legible, but it was obvious that he had put alot of effort into it.
"Hmmm, why did you get it, not your father?" She asked, ignoring the faulty paper.
"He thinks I should just give up and let it go....But I can't...She's my friend! I need help from you because you are a genin....." He tried to mask his disapointment.
"Well where do you want us to look?" She placed the paper firmly in her pocket.
Shizen pointed out, farther into the woods. "I want you to do to the grass village...."
"The grass village?! Why?" She couldn't understand why he wanted her to go there.
"I found a paper, and it said stuff on it." He anwsered, sounding sure of himself. The mission was beginning to look incredibly like chaos.
"Oh and I have the note! Here!" He displayed the paper proudly.

Have you discovered that you lost something?
If it means so much to you, come and get it.
We'll be waiting, in the grass village.
Don't tell anyone, or you'll never see it again.

The ending was smuged, there were no reconizable letters.
"Ok, I'll just have to get some other ninja's to join me. Then I'm off!" Kitsune smiled, trying to restore hope in the boy.
"But I want to come too." Shizen pleaded, wanting to be the one to rescue this own cat.
"No it's too dangerous, by the way what is your cat's name?" She sighed, not wanting to bring him into danger.
"Her name is Toushi."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:02 pm
Alex was walking down the path in the woods and saw Kitsune talking to a kid. He walked up to her and said "Hi."  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:06 pm
"Oh hi Alex!" Kitsune replied, smiling. The boy stared at Alex with wonder and amazement. "Oh cool! So you're a ninja too? One day I hope to become the greatest ninja ever!" He cried out. Kitsune giggled at the boy's eagerness.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 pm
Alex looked down at the boy and said "Let's see something shall we. Now close your eyes." When the boy closed his eyes Alex tied his hand band on the boy's forehead. He then said "That fits perfect." and smiled  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:17 pm
"Oh wow!" Tears of happiness streamed down the boy's face."This is...so cool..."
Kitsune smiled, knowing that only destiny awaited the boy. For there he would find his place, his spot in the world. Until then, the little boy was here, living where he belonged.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:21 pm
Alex smiled and took off the head band and slid it back on his head. He then rubbed the boy's head and stood up. He said "Kitsune so what is going on here?"  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:25 pm
"Hmm well, apparently I'm on a mission. But you're welcome to come." Kitsune offered, wanting a few ninjas to head on the journey with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Alex nodded and said "I'd be glad to. So what is the mission?"  

pilot01

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:38 pm
Sasaki walked over with a shish-kabob in his hand. "Good morning, Kitsune-chan!~" He said in a much-too-cheerful voice. "What's with the kid?" He looked at the red-haired boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:50 pm
"Well hey Sasaki! This boy is needing some help" Kitsune replied, pointing to the boy.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:52 pm
"Hm?" He knelt down by the boy. "What's wrong, little fella?" He turned to Kitsune with a joking grin on his face. "And that's Sasaki-sensei to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:00 pm
Kitsune playfully rolled her eyes.
"My cat sir. She's gone...." He gave a rather blunt reply, feeling tired from explaining his problem.

Kieff

Darkstarzz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:05 pm
Just then Jaruno fell from the tree.
"umf..." he groaned.
"I heard everything...i can help" he said getting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:10 pm
"Hmmm?" Kitsune noticed someone fall out of a nearby tree. "Oh hey Jaruno, of course you can help."  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:12 pm
He noticed the boy's fatigue and decided not to question further. "So, Kitsune-chan, where will this mission take us?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff