Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Day Sailor Moon was cancelled Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue eyed miracle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:19 pm
I don't remember the exact date, but you do your remember when you found out Sailor Moon wasn't being shown on TV anymore?

I remember that I was sitting on my mom's bed trying to find it on the guide and dragonballz was on so I waited till the end because most of the time SM would be on after but it never showed up. I also remember me crying and asking my mom why it was never on anymore.

So SM fans do you remember your experiance of finding out?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:20 am
yeah i remember, i got pissed and almost broke the remote from holding it too tight!! that was my favorite show!!  

Sailor_Scorpio

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:23 am
i think i was on vacation in the summer of....2003 when it stopped.

Cartoon Network started showing it at 2:30pm from the beginning. then i went on long vacation so i couldn't watch it everyday.

but i remeber the last episode I ever saw on TV was the one where Urawa/Greg (Ami's temporary BF) was introduced...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:52 pm
that was the first day i ever cried in public .. crying  

darkrain015

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:28 pm
Oh...I remember. I was so bitter that day. I had to cope with watching the replacement show... gonk It's been so long though...don't remember what Toonami replaced it with...I think it was more Reboot or Ronin Warriors.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:23 pm
Yea... I remeber the day.. I felt so devastated. Little did I know then that I would never see it on tv again. I atleast had hope back then that it would come back on.  

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Identity99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:38 pm
I don't rmember when it was. But I screamed "I HATE CARTOON NETWORK" and slammed me hand on my door. Yes... i was a very angry child and I did not hold it well...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Hmm...... I don't remember...... but I was really a bigger DBZ fan cool  

ArchAngel Seigfried

Kurokashi-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:55 pm
It was a terrible day. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:49 pm
I remember too. I was pissed off. It made me even more mad though because even after it got canceled they showed the Sailor Moon R movie like every other weekend! It was like CN was rubbing it in our faces!  

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:56 am
I don't remember when I found out, but I remember that I was really pissed when I heard it wasn't on the air anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:49 pm
I don't remember much...
Just that I stomped over to my mom and said "Mommy, there's something wrong with the TV. Sailor Moon isn't on!" Then I started crying...
And I can't remember anything more.  

smileyteaspoon

Anxious Fairy

Bunny_koi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:44 pm
I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:25 am
I remember the Day I found out Sailor Moon was canceled I was so devistated that locked myself in my room for the entire weekend lamenting about how I was never going to find out what happened in Sailor Stars and weither or not Usagi and Mamoru were ever going to find happyness  

setsuna-chan22

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:53 pm
Actually, no. I don't remember the day it was cancelled at all. I just remember that I wasn't happy about it.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff