Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
Online Translated Scanlations? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:01 pm
I've found FullMoon wo Sagashite and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne scanlations translated online, but unfortunately that site no longer works, so I can't check if they have Shinshi Doumei Cross. crying Anyone know a site that does?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:32 pm
I don't think there is.
I downloaded mine though.

moonlight1993

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:26 pm
moonlight1993
I don't think there is.
I downloaded mine though.

Dang! May I ask where?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:04 pm
I hate to say this, but the manga is licesnced. You should be buying it from the book store to support the artist (we are a guild deticated to her, after all). And the scans were never completed, from what I was able to find before, so you'd probably just be better off waiting on the English version anyway. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Kiseki-chi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:42 am
Yeah, you should buy the licensed version. Support her! ^o^

But if you're desperate, you can download the scans in Japanese and then read the summary. But I'm sure you'll like reading it at the bookstore in professionalism more.

http://sdc.kefi.org  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:10 pm
but youcan read her stuff that most likely won't come out here I wish it would come out like time stranger kyoko crying  

bluewhale9

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 pm
Yeah. It'd be nice to see TSK out over here. It's always been my favourite by her. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 am
I listed a site where I'm currently downloading it (Im buying it too but I got sick of waiting) on the main 'sites' thread  

Moggleberry

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Moggleberries
I listed a site where I'm currently downloading it (Im buying it too but I got sick of waiting) on the main 'sites' thread

Really? Thanks...cuz some people haven't considered the fact that there are people out there who love Arina Tanemura, but are broke. sad And the fact that it takes too long for them to release it...and because the releases in US often leave out stuff that was good in Japanese...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:57 am
www.stoptazmo.com u must register .. they have soooo many mangas  

DeathOfDeath

Wordwok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 pm
I think thespectrum.net has a couple of columes up. They also have TONS of other mangas that you may like. It's not a download site. It's just plain ol' internet translationed ones. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:29 am
onemanga.com hase translated scans but they just put them up recently so only chapters 1-12 are available sweatdrop
Or you could just buy the book.
I mean the art is really nice to look at xD

BunnyCupCakes

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 pm
BunnyCupCakes
onemanga.com hase translated scans but they just put them up recently so only chapters 1-12 are available sweatdrop
Or you could just buy the book.
I mean the art is really nice to look at xD

Yes, I noticed. ^-^ I'm a frequent visitor to onemanga. Thank you for your help. I'm rather broke, elsewise I'd buy them too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 am
mangatraders you have to sign up!!!the others you don't have too mangatraders.com

conan-magic.com

thespectrum.net  

Kakashi_lover4

hfblawiehybfwaeluhf

Dapper Gekko

8,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:08 pm
thank you everyone! life is so good ^^ xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]