Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:30 pm
What Resident Evil, in your opinion, had the best ending? My favorite was the end of the B scenario in RE2, it was so actiony and awesome! The Resident Evil 0 ending was also pretty good, but more touching then action-packed. So what do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:32 pm
Dude..... You're talking about action packed.... What's more action packed than a fight between Chris and Wesker? That's why I choose Code Veronica X. That fight was amazing...  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:35 pm
Heard about that, Code Veronica is the only RE I haven't played. I own all the others..I just can't find it anywhere...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Gamer_404
Heard about that, Code Veronica is the only RE I haven't played. I own all the others..I just can't find it anywhere...
Hockshops and Flea Markets are your only hope. Umm... I guess ebay if you shop online.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Hockshops and Flea Markets are your only hope. Umm... I guess ebay if you shop online.

I'm just checking pawn shops and waiting to see if Gamestop will ever get a used one in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 pm
Point is, that's gotta be the most actionpacked ending in RE.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:13 am
Code Veronica X for me. There's nothing better than a human and a super human fighting each other. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:16 am
And out of left field comes Brad, saying RE3 is better. >.>

Yeah, Wesker vs. Chris is cool and all, but like, a huge rail cannon blasting a BOW to nothing but ashes, and the standoff with Nicholai in the chopper, plus... BARRY CAME BACK! (If you played your cards right and you jumped off the bridge instead of pushing Nemmy off.) Yeah, I just dig RE3 the most anyway, so it was more of a payoff for me.  

Tyr525

MaryJuana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:05 pm
My vote goes to RE remake.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Tyr525
the standoff with Nicholai in the chopper, plus... BARRY CAME BACK! (If you played your cards right and you jumped off the bridge instead of pushing Nemmy off.)
Well, technically, that IS the cannon ending.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tyr525
the standoff with Nicholai in the chopper, plus... BARRY CAME BACK! (If you played your cards right and you jumped off the bridge instead of pushing Nemmy off.)
Well, technically, that IS the cannon ending.

That'S funny because I always thought that it was the other ending the good one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:53 pm
La Duchesse
That'S funny because I always thought that it was the other ending the good one.

Well, technically they're both good. Just one Carlos saves the day, in the other one Barry does.

But the fact is, Nicholai survived. As hated as "Survivor" is, it is cannon, and in it, you find a file written by Nicholai AFTER the annihilation of Raccoon City--and the only scenario that allows Nicholai to survive is if you jump off and then negotiate with him, having him escape.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:23 pm
Hell, I haven't even played it and I say RE3. The fact that people have pretty much told it to me and what happens.. It's so sad. D: "Our hearts go out to those poor citizens of Raccoon City.." or something like that. Wah.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:38 pm
Canas Renvall
Hell, I haven't even played it and I say RE3. The fact that people have pretty much told it to me and what happens.. It's so sad. D: "Our hearts go out to those poor citizens of Raccoon City.." or something like that. Wah.. crying
Well, it's actually civilians, but aside from that, you got it word for word.  

Biohazard EXTREME

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:18 pm
I thought the ending of RE:Suvivor was cool. I reminded me of True Lies.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff