Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My mom beat me Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:52 pm

We got into a big fight and she grabbed my hair and started kicking me then I ran upstairs she grabbed the remote and continued to kick and beat me Now Im shaking in crying locked in my brothers room I dont know what to do she's banging on the door and Im really scared. I cant call anyone for help and I sprained my wrist and I feel like Im gonna vomit
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 pm

So you went and typed this up on gaia with one good hand but didn't try and make contact with the Cops?
You don't expect me(or anyone in the guild) to run over there and save you, do you?

Art Payment

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:46 pm

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but I'm going to be blunt..

You are a ******** idiot for not calling the cops first.

If she actually beats you, then it is something called child abuse. Physical child abuse.

People on Gaia can't really do anything to help you.

If injured, GO TO HOSPITAL
If abused: CALL THE ******** COPS

Kthnxbai.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:19 pm

I agree with the person above me

Epona-1991

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Forgot to mention my mom went so crazy she disconnected the phone lines and I put this on here because I dont know what to do and I need advice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:42 pm

Something called, running out of the house, go to your friends house, ask to use thier phone for an emergency. Or go to your neighbors or something. >>
THINK OF POSSIBILITIES! AKA OPTIONS!

Hikaru Akumu

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 pm

[Posh_Hypno]
We got into a big fight and she grabbed my hair and started kicking me then I ran upstairs she grabbed the remote and continued to kick and beat me Now Im shaking in crying locked in my brothers room I dont know what to do she's banging on the door and Im really scared. I cant call anyone for help and I sprained my wrist and I feel like Im gonna vomit

why do parents always do this?
my parents say they do this
because their parents hit them when they were little
to make sure they were well disciplined people
when they grew up
i say
its unfair
and makes us depressed and miserable
it hurts a lot
it doesnt help at all
it just makes us cry
when something like this happened to me
i hid in the basement closet
so they wouldnt find me
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:29 pm

Hikaru Akumu
Something called, running out of the house, go to your friends house, ask to use thier phone for an emergency. Or go to your neighbors or something. >>

Erm. In all fairness when your in a state of panic like that, you tend not to think rationally.

Rellik San
Captain

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:05 pm

Rellik San
Hikaru Akumu

Erm. In all fairness when your in a state of panic like that, you tend not to think rationally.

when i panic...
i tend to run into things like trees
thats how i got stupefied
and weird
O____o
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:55 am

Share.My.Pain.
Rellik San
Hikaru Akumu

when i panic...
and weird
O____o

Where as I turn into a bezerker, and I'm ralatively cool headed 90% of the time.

Rellik San
Captain

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Rellik San
Share.My.Pain.
Rellik San
Hikaru Akumu

when i panic...
and weird
O____o

Where as I turn into a bezerker, and I'm ralatively cool headed 90% of the time.

im a very clumsy and accident prone person
but usually i dont talk and stay calm
when i do talk...i can get freakishly hyper
and change peoples identities
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:52 pm

This happened to a friend of mine. You really should tell the police. Your mother has no right to beat you. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean it's ok.

the darkest white

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:38 pm

Look, I definatly know that it is not the easiest thing to call the cops on your mom. No matter how much she beats you I'm pretty sure you still don't want to rat her out. But you are eventually going to have to realize that telling someone (such as the cops or someone else you somewhat trust that can do something for you) is going to be best for you.
Right now your mother is putting you through hell. But you have all the power in the world to escape it. Mabey she did disconnect the phone or even if she disconnects the internet you still go to school. You can always tell someone there or even skip and go somewhere else to tell someone.
If this abuse continues you are going to have to get up enough guts to let someone know and get yourself out of this situation. It's only what is best for you.
If you ever need someone to vent to or a therapist that isn't 10,000 years old you can always pm me. I have been told I am quite a good therapist, so please consider it.
I hope things get better for you.

~ Livia
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Corpse_Bride_131
Look, I definatly know that it is not the easiest thing to call the cops on your mom. No matter how much she beats you I'm pretty sure you still don't want to rat her out. But you are eventually going to have to realize that telling someone (such as the cops or someone else you somewhat trust that can do something for you) is going to be best for you.
Right now your mother is putting you through hell. But you have all the power in the world to escape it. Mabey she did disconnect the phone or even if she disconnects the internet you still go to school. You can always tell someone there or even skip and go somewhere else to tell someone.
If this abuse continues you are going to have to get up enough guts to let someone know and get yourself out of this situation. It's only what is best for you.
If you ever need someone to vent to or a therapist that isn't 10,000 years old you can always pm me. I have been told I am quite a good therapist, so please consider it.
I hope things get better for you.

~ Livia

you vaguely remind me of my friend amelia
she said practically the same things as you!
you give good advice
mrgreen

Share.My.Pain.

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:23 am

Rellik San
Hikaru Akumu

Especially when half my freakin brain cells were killed -_-
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces