Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
kanien hyuuga (my profile) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like it?????
  yes
  no
View Results

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:03 pm
Name: kanien hyuuga
Nickname:kani
Bia: kanien is a young girl at the age of 12 trainin in the academy her she only has her mom for her father was killed in battle she lives with her sister hanien as well her mom does not think that being a ninja is the best thing for her but she is determined to her wrong and anyone else that thinks the same

Jutsus:
1.Genjutsus: ((2 is the limit.)) Kawarimi no jutsu(Replacment),
bushin no jutsu(shadow clone)
2.Ninjutsus: ((4 is the limit.)) Bunshin no jutsu(Clone) yea thats it
Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Grand Fireball Fireball no Jutsu)
Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique

things i can do that don't qualify as jutsu's:
1. make a ball of light appear above my finger
2.blow large and small amounts of icey cold air from my mouth
3.same as #1 and 2 but with fire

Weapons: Kunai and shuriken---- sorry i don't have more i jus started but i learn fast i need more training on my jutsu too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:05 pm
What r ur jutsu's/weps?  

Darkstarzz

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:12 pm
um its my profile i can put whatever i want on here and if i don't feel like putting tht on here i don't have to  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Actually you do. Without weapons or jutsus you can't spar or attack.
And you can just not tell us them.  

one_winged_angel123456

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:28 pm
fine i'll put them on there but later i have to do sumthing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:35 pm
r u happy now  

DemonEndi

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:44 pm
You can't use shadow imitation jutsu without being in the Nara clan. Just thought I'd point that out. Other then that it's fine mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:58 pm
ugh ok picky people i'll edit it again gahhh  

DemonEndi

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:13 am
this is now my profile/home ok  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:22 am
helps kanien into her home "could you tell what happened now?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:26 am
(( yea sure, well my mom finally told me what wrong with me since i was a baby i've had this small demon not too harmful until now it started up when my dad died bc i had so much hatred towards the person who did it and it starts every time i get mad but this time i don't kno what happened i wasn't thinking of anything doin anything but staring at the wall but when it does start any part of my body could start bleeding i think it knows that i know how to control it instead it controlling me u get it?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:30 am
nods "i think i understand somewhat ... i'm no expert on demons, but i'd say it's getting stronger, i'd be careful if i were you ... oh and i sorta knew the story anyway as i overheard it yesterday" begins pacing "but what i wanna know is, why did your mother hide it from you? and why do you have it in the first place?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:41 am
(( i don't know why she would hide it from mei guess she thought if i didn't know nothing would happen, i have no idea why i have it but it has to be for a reason and i think i'll find out later in life o wait here i have to go tell my mother i'm here i have enough strenth in my legs to walk*she got to walk to her mothers room and when she got there she couldn't beleive what she saw her mothers dead body on the floor with a note ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! she red the note
this would have never happened if she didn't tell you just like your father tried she saw her little sister in the corner crying she went over and took her hand* *she returned to ollie tears rolling fats down her face her sisters hand still in hers*))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:48 am
looks at the tears, then stares at the dead body in the next room, he takes of the blue shades he wears revealing deep green eyes, then looks at kanien "I ... I don't know what to say ... i'm so sorry, if theres anything i can do .." he knew his words were useless in a situation like this, so he put his shades back on and sighed while leaning against a wall, thinking of who could of done this  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:54 am
((*her little sister holding her tight crying into her legs* h.. how am i supposed to take care of her im onlym 12 i can't take care of a 3 year old but i have to i don't want to give away to someone*some of the ruby red comes backinto hereyes))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff