Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 pm
This thread is dedicated for the creative minds. If you have a jutsu idea that does not belong to the series, post it here! We can discuss if it may be usable for your RP or if it is too powerful, we can try to tweak it to meet the guild standards. We can give it Japanese Names and a more technical description plus skill ranking.

This thread also welcomes Taijutsu paths.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Excellent, I've come up with a few jutsus. Benefits of writing your own fanfic. xp

Ok, well one is similar to that Great Fireball Jutsu that Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha's do. I call it Great Ice Breath No Jutsu, for those Haku fans. It's pretty much the same start, but when you blow out, it's a mist and it freezes whatever it touches in a thick sheet of ice.

Another Ice one is, whomever is using that Demon Ice Mirror bloodline. They reach inside the mirror and pull out a giant shuriken/Kunai/whatever and throw it at the enemy. If the opponent decides to block it, the ice weapon shatters and impales the opponent with hundreds of shards of ice. Havent figured out a name for it yet, maybe Shattering Weapon No Jutsu

A shadow clone fan will like this. Someone who uses familiars or w/e. For instance, Kiba and Akimaru. Kiba could do the seals for shadowclone or similar and make clones of Akimaru instead of himself. Im thinking of calling Inu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu or Familiar Shadow Clone Jutsu...not quite sure.  

Pirate_Knight_Hone

Pirate_Knight_Hone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:38 pm
One for those Kaguya fans is (like the sig for us) spikes come out all over the users' body, and they send long bone spikes coming out of their fingers or knuckles. And then he launches himself at the opponent, spinning (much like Kiba's Twin Fang Jutsu that he does with Akimaru), and slices the opponent up. Bone Cyclone No Jutsu possibly

Also a Ninjutsu/Taijutsu thing for the Kaguya would be making bone claws coming out of their fingertips or knuckles (Wolverine type thing) Bone Claw No Jutsu[/b], obviously

A summoning for my clan, is summoning Skeletons to fight. Like Orochimaru would summon a giant snake, I may summon a giant dead snake, no skin just bones.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:42 pm
on Great Ice Breath no Jutsu: We'll check the suiton list to see if there are similar techniques. If there is none, then that's a welcome addition!

on Shattering Weapon no Jutsu: I have a Hyoton List (will be up soon) It's a nice jutsu! nice addition to Hyoton! Now for the Japanese name... translators are very rare...

on Inu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Did you know that pets CAN be trained to use that? But since an animals brain is not as complicated as a human's making multiple clones may be impossible for them. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a forbidden technique to begin with. Bunshin no Jutsu is possible though. By properly training a pet to do a shadow clone, he will be able to do it. Same goes for Henge no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu, and many more. Kiba's clan is very good at that, Training pets.

Which also reminds me that humans can actually do the Dynamic Marking Technique if they have no shame... hahahaha!

Desmund Sligh

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:54 pm
on Bone Cyclone no Jutsu: That is an interesting attack! But naming it Bone Cyclone no Jutsu is not befitting a Kaguya, as they are very versed in the dancing arts. Maybe Sakura no Mai (Dance of the Cherry Blossoms) where he mimics a Cherry Blossom fall from its tree, spinning and riding the wind. Now isn't that a Kaguya move or what? hehehe. I am a Kaguya fan.

on the Claw Type Kaguya Taijutsu Path: That's also an interesting thought. We can make it a practice of Kaguya members who are not really as linient as most Kaguyas are, where they are more aggressive and more impulsive in their motion. That's why they prefer claws over swords. Nice thought!

on Summon Skeletons: It is possible. Though it sounds more like a genjutsu than a ninjutsu. You would need skeletons for this and since skeletons do not have brains. There should be another means of controlling them like puppet strings. Just a thought.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:00 am
i want u all to see this awesome jutsu from the game

Link

click that link up there  

Funeral of hearts RED

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:52 pm
xXx_uchiha_itachi_xXx
i want u all to see this awesome jutsu from the game

Link

click that link up there

1: Learn to make Links. Don't put long URL's cos it stretches the page.

2: The Jutsus I saw are not custom jutsus. They may be used here too. Some of them are even on the list already.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 pm
Raiton Ryuuka no Jutsu : its like Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu but its lightning and shorter range but more attack.  

karma815

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:49 pm
karma815
Raiton Ryuuka no Jutsu : its like Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu but its lightning and shorter range but more attack.

Nice thought but:

(1) Ryuuka means "Dragon Fire" and thus, needs a fire release. Maybe a name change could solve that BUT

(2) Lightning release is noted to be very dangerous and painful. Being touched by the lightning in the skin is already painful enough for the cloud ninjas who practice it, how much more if it was created in the mouth. As possible as this move can be, it is impractical, overall.

On another note:
Katon, Suiton, and Fuuton have techniques that make use of the mouth as a source.

By the looks of it, Raiton has none because of its dangers.

Doton on the other hand... Well, I guess they don't like the taste of dirt in their mouths.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:02 am
Ok a jutsu for the clan I created, hopefullyit'll be accepted and people will want to use it.

It's called Hydra Hair No Jutsu, the user pours chakra into their long hair, and it parts into 5-8 "tenticles" of binded hair. The user concentrates on the chakra flow into their hair and targets an opponent. Then, if the user is trained enough, they can attack the opponent with one or two of the "tenticles" at a time for each attack. And for the expert users, they can attack with the tenticles and also use their hands and feet.

Hair Binding No Jutsu the user can grow their hair longer by making their hair folicles accelerate the grown of each strand of hair, in the process they can snake their hair around an unsuspecting opponents limps and impale them with hooks of hair to keep the target from moving.  

Pirate_Knight_Hone

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:10 am
PirateKnightHone
Ok a jutsu for the clan I created, hopefullyit'll be accepted and people will want to use it.

It's called Hydra Hair No Jutsu, the user pours chakra into their long hair, and it parts into 5-8 "tenticles" of binded hair. The user concentrates on the chakra flow into their hair and targets an opponent. Then, if the user is trained enough, they can attack the opponent with one or two of the "tenticles" at a time for each attack. And for the expert users, they can attack with the tenticles and also use their hands and feet.

Hair Binding No Jutsu the user can grow their hair longer by making their hair folicles accelerate the grown of each strand of hair, in the process they can snake their hair around an unsuspecting opponents limps and impale them with hooks of hair to keep the target from moving.

Beautiful clan! Beautiful enough to be a bloodline!
Give the following info:
Clan name:
Clan Village: (they have to live in one village)
Clan Village Status: (are they nobles of that village? slaves maybe? free-men? police?)
Elemental Affinity: (fire, wind, lightning, earth, water)
Jutsu mastery: (what kind of jutsu (taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu) does the clan excel on)
I may even add a few jutsus for that clan.

Good Job!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:32 pm
I dunno about a name, in my fanfic I named the guy who used it Hiro Kinsu, so maybe the Kinsu Clan. Well lets make it in the Rain Village, cuz that's where Im at in this guild. I'd make it for just regular shinobi, cuz I thought of it as just a family jutsu like the Nara's shadow jutsus.
Elemental Affinity, possibly lightning or whichever. I think lightning because the user could make electricity go through the hair in the Hydra Hair Jutsu or w/e. Well I think it would be Taijutsu that the clan would excel at, but that's just me. Doesnt matter much, so your call.  

Pirate_Knight_Hone

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:25 am
PirateKnightHone
I dunno about a name, in my fanfic I named the guy who used it Hiro Kinsu, so maybe the Kinsu Clan. Well lets make it in the Rain Village, cuz that's where Im at in this guild. I'd make it for just regular shinobi, cuz I thought of it as just a family jutsu like the Nara's shadow jutsus.
Elemental Affinity, possibly lightning or whichever. I think lightning because the user could make electricity go through the hair in the Hydra Hair Jutsu or w/e. Well I think it would be Taijutsu that the clan would excel at, but that's just me. Doesnt matter much, so your call.

Gotcha. Will be working on this custom bloodline at the weekend.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:45 pm
-ice based- ok my guy holds out his arms towards foe and focuses and freezes the liquid part of targets blood. disadvantage blood is warm so it takes time.  

hunter777

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 pm
hunter777
-ice based- ok my guy holds out his arms towards foe and focuses and freezes the liquid part of targets blood. disadvantage blood is warm so it takes time.

This technique is lethal and may cause a one-hit kill. As that technique may be doable, we can make that with these conditions.

1: This technique only for those within Hyoton (Haku's) bloodline.
2: Lower the effects to a non-lethal type OR make the technique usable only for the Kages or Densestsu-nins.
3: Increase the cast time of the jutsu.

Nice custom jutsu!

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas