Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:36 am
This is a roleplay for the final battle against the shadow. The heartless grew too strong and overwhelmed everything else. a Band of fighters has decided to step up and stop them.
To join just post your info in this format. after you've posted your info start posting.

Name:
Weapon:
Abilities:
Type (Strategist, muscle bound, Deceptionist that sort of thing.):

Join us in this final battle. It should be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:37 am
Name: Furuken Suminigashi
Weapon: Rekimaryu (Flaming Katana) and Reiku (Flaming dagger)
Abilities: Controlling fire
Type: Deceptionist assasin  

G1iitch

G1iitch

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:22 am
Furuken walked along the hallway of his house, Rekimaryu burning in its sheath. "Hmmm no heartless that's new." He said talking to himself as he walked. As he turned a corner, he wwas suddenly ambushed by a horde of heartless. "Now that's more like it!" he yelled as he pulled out Rekimaryu in a blink of an eye hacking and slashing his way through.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:46 pm
Name: Vaxlyn
Weapon: Dark Sword, and matching knife.
Abilities: Vampire and controls darkness.(can move things, teleport, and read peoples thoughts.
Type: Stratagist and assasin.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:52 pm
Vaxlyn was walkiing down the street calmly, when she heard fighting in the ouse she passed by.
"Maybe I should help..." Vaxlyn said alloud as she tried to read the thoughts of whoever was inside, but all she got was images of the battle and vague thoughts like, "Die." "Hahaha" or "Fools"

"I guess I should go in..." Vaxlyn said as she stepped up to the door. She tried the door and it was open.
"Cool...That helps..." Vaxlyn said as she stepped in and started walking towards the sounds of battle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:19 am
Furuken turned when he heard the door open thinking there were more. "Oh some help that sounds fair." He said turning around and cathing a heartless just about to hit him running rekimaryu through him.  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:55 pm
Vaxlyn walked farther into the house, her boots barely making any sound on thw ooden floor. Soon she turned a corner and saw a man battling heartless.
"Do you need any help?" Vaxlyn asked as her sword appeared in her hand with a cloud of black smoke.
Vaxlyn made sure her hood covered her face and that she seemed as strong and not womanly as possible. She didn't want the man o turn her dowm because she was a woman, that happened too often.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:24 am
"Of course" he said without looking back "I'd take help from anyone just about now they've never made it this far before." He continued to hack and slash his way through the heartless but this time towards the person.  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:49 pm
"Okay!" Vaxlyn said as she jumped into the fight.
She imediately smashed a heartless and it poofed away with black-ish purple smoke.
She continued to fight the numoruos heartless with her sword, not making a sound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 pm
He watched her diligenly trying to refine his style and just barely making progress as he smashed heartless after heartless against the walls pulling out Reiku to finish the job "Wow it's been a while since I've fought along side someone else."  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:29 pm
"Yeah...Same here..." Vaxlyn said between hits.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:57 am
He chuckled as he ran Rekimaryu through three heartless at the same time warding off others with Reiku  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:50 pm
Vaxlyn ran a heartless through with her sword, and noticed that it was the last one, so she put her sword up.
"So....Who are you?" Vaxlyn asked as she made sure her hood was still covering her face, and she still seemed sort of like a guy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:37 am
He spun reiku in his fingers as he sheathed Rekimaryu with his other hand "Oh how rude of me. I'm Furuken Suminigashi. A pleasure to meet you." He said offering his hand  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:53 pm
"Nice to meet you, Furuken, I'm...Um....Well...I guess it's not important..." Vaxlyn said as she thought of a way to hide that she was a woman.
Most men in the area hated the site of a woman who fought. They thought that women weren't supposed to be on the battle feild, and that made Vaxlyn wairy of Furuken. She didn't want him to treat her differently because of who she was.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff