Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most regretful Resident Evil experience? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:19 pm
Ever done something totally stupid or accidental in any Resident Evil game that you regretted afterward?

Example: I left 255 rounds of handgun ammo in a room on Zero and then couldn't get back to it again for a long time as it was blocked off, causing several deaths.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Umm... Well, every time I used to play RE3, I regretted having 24 Magnum Rounds in the end. Now I use them up right away.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:38 pm
Another regret I have is hoarding ammo in RE4 and not needing a lot of it. Then there are the stupider things that are done from time to time like trying to clear a game without saving only to be attacked by a Cerberus and have it rip your face off half way through the game... stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Cerberuses don't rip your face off, they rip your throat out, but I get what you mean.

Let's see... Well, playing Outbreak online, sometimes I get some things accomplished, you know, put in my work.... So then, I wait for others to accomplish other things... Then I think, "I'm gonna go check on the situation..." And then I leave, and end up getting stranded, dying with no one around... I regret that a hell of a lot...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:03 am
I think i mentioned it before on another thread but.
the time i blew myself up of the merc game on re3. i mean i was doing a lot better than i would usually (and usually im getting A all the time) id taken no hits and had plenty of ammo. just to go to the garage and get to close to that barrel. boom and Mikhail's gone  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:13 am
Hmmm, probably the time I stopped to help a teammate out on Outbreak, only to have her literally blast me across the room with a magnum, then my other teammate helped me back up, then threw molitovs at me....I chased em both down with a folding knife and we died together twisted but it was a waste of a perfectly good scenario...  

Dolor Vexillum

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:24 am
To never have enough ammo when I fight the tyrant in the cargo ship in CVX. At least, it didn't happen in my last game. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:03 am
when u try to play a game without saving
and u die on the tyrant fight
of course it hasn't happened yet
but if it did
i would probably throw my controller (or ds)
half way across my house  

taylortenacity

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 pm
When I first played CVX, I regreted not saving up health items and Gun Powder Arrows for the fight with Tyrant on the cargo. >< I had nothing useful so I was stuck there...and had to start over... crying But it didn't take me long to get back there since I already knew what to do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Well, every time I used to play RE3, I regretted having 24 Magnum Rounds in the end. Now I use them up right away.

Yeah, I forget about my magnum rounds... I had 56 of them in RE4 when I fought Osmund Saddler.  

Fangus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:57 am
Fangus
Yeah, I forget about my magnum rounds... I had 56 of them in RE4 when I fought Osmund Saddler.
Yeah, but in RE4 if something doesn't get used up, at least you get to keep it through the next playthrough.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:07 pm
Let's see. You start running towards a gate, and you get caught in a bear trap. You get out of it, but Ashley gets stuck in a trap.  

StriderHayato

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 pm
Ever playing RE4 and Gaiden.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:15 pm
Vash Thompson
Ever playing RE4 and Gaiden.
The gameplay mechanics in RE4 were great, I gotta say... But I would rather have been playing as Ark Thompson... That's one thing they need to do... The Sheena Island incident is technically cannon. They need to remake and revamp that game. Like... Add more storyline, more everything to it...  

Biohazard EXTREME

The Resolve

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:57 pm
-Deciding NOT to use the canisters against the Crocodile in RE2

-Buying a Rocket Launcher in my first RE4 run to kill U3, and using it in the cage

-Not taking Kendo's shotgun in RE2 (I started a new run shortly after)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff