Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:36 am
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:42 am
Kaylynn stepped through the revolving doors into the well lit hallway.

"So this is the place Kren was talking about."

She smiled and pushed her palms forward. Shadows formed along the floor, walls, and even ceiling. Creatures grew from these shadows. The tallest of the creatures walked up next to Kaylynn.

"Your orders, mistress."

"Edgar, have them get control of the building, and take up residence. This is a buisness now, we get it up and running."

"Yes mistress."

"I hope you know what you are doing dear brother." She said in a low wisper as the creatures dispersed, taking over the building.  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:06 pm
The shadowling spoke into Kaylynn's ear. She scowled and struck the creature. It disappeared in a puff of darkness.

"Damn Kren. Always doing stupid things."

She growled and started pacing the office she had picked out for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:59 pm
"Damn there out of sight...."

A dark figure moved slowly down the tower. Ducking in and out of the darkness as teh shadowlings passed. Had he had his own fortress gouhls with him, he would have faced them, but they were elsewhere.

He knew that in most situations this would have been a useless endevor, but his shadow wasn't with him either. Save for his rifle he was helpless in many ways.

He snuck around, striking one of the creatures in the back with the but of its rifle, snaped its spine and left it for dead. Crushed anothers vocal box. Suprised obne and pushed it ouit of an open window. sending it splating far down on the pavement below...

It took THomas a while, but he eventualy mad ehis way to an office...
There was a woman inside, a Darkling like himself. He opened the door silently and snuck in, drew his rifle and pointed it at the back of her turned head, "Hey there, sweet cheeks, whats a fine thing like you doing in place like this." he siad, slowly, darkly, maliciously.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:03 pm
She didn't move but smiled softly. "Wondering what an assassin is doing with a rifle put to the back of my head."
SHe turned to face him, the smile stil on her face.

"You do know that I am a creature of the dark and that bullet won't kill me...correct?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:11 pm
He bore his teath confidently, "Yes, I've learned that from personal experience myself..."

He lowered it just slightly, the bullet would go through her heart at this angle, "...but it still hurts all the same."

He flexed his fingers impatiently, "So, whats with the ocupation?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:15 pm
"You also have the problem that I can easily prevent that bullet from striking you."

She shook her head and walked to the other side of the desk in her office.

"I'm keeping charge of finances for my brother. Why are you here assassin?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:19 pm
"What makes you so sure." he said sourly.

He hung the rifle from his back once more... having become a sure hand at drawing it despite its somewhat akward position.

"I was just... gathering information on what could have been a threat to me..." he siad, leaning against the wall irritibly. "But this tour of yours is in a bad place... you should have built it higher..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:25 pm
"I am an indestrucitable being, I really don't care about your tactical opinions."

She gestured to the door.

"You are here to kill me, you can't, so don't bother. You couldn't kill my brother, you can't kill me.
Leave."

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:54 pm
"pfft." said Thomas, waving off the aclaim to indistructibility, "Sure, you and about fiftey other dead fools I killed."

He walks a short ways around the room. "You can count yourself lucky though, I didn't come here to kill you, or for any of that bussiness actualy. Information trade."

He wasn't going to waste his time arguing who he could and couldn't kill, everyone could be killed one way or another. "If thats the way it is though, you've missed one of your chances to get the best jack this cities got on your side." he said, moving towards the door.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:12 am
"If you really are the best, why did you have such a problem killing my brother at the manor?"

She sat down at her desk.

"I am willing to see though if you really are up to snuff."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:48 pm
“He is up to it, and you would be a fool to turn him down “a low voice answered from the shadow of one of the corners of the poorly lit room. He slowly stepped out of the darkness with a small smirk on his face. “He is one of the best fighters I've seen.” He stopped in the middle of the room so the light could reveal him. That’s when one of the creatures fell out of the shadow he came out off. It hit the floor hard and was showing no signs of life. He looked at her with a concerned look. “What… he’s not dead. " He then looked at the creature that was laying on the floor and smiled again. "I think that one is called Kren. Am I right?”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:05 pm
She waved her hands.
"He's an amatuer by darkling standards. He is brass and overly ambitious."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you refering to the corpse? That is not my brother."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:12 pm
THomas seemed uterly undisturbed by the third beings aperance. He walked aback a few steps, sat down in a cfhair and yawned rudely.

"But I never was asked to kill your brother at the mansion. I don't take jobs on request or as favors, only as bussiness..." he said in a criptical denial.

He leaned forward in the chair and looked sternly, "Besides, he still saw a guesome end, and that other weakling YOU sent along... Last I saw, they were both carried through the sewars to the necropolis... and things that go there don't seem to stay dead."

He leaned back again, kicking up his dark feet on a table, "So, whats the score with your brother anyways?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:47 pm
"A fighter who helped destroy large powers in our home-world."
She smiled softly.
"He of course has been revived. He never did stay dead long. He has a knack for staying alive in impossible situation."
She laughed and waved a hand dismissivly.
"If you want to be in my employ, prove to me you can actually be worth while."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff