Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Shadow pokemon are on the rise. Their numbers are increasing quickly and whole towns are having thier pokemon turned to shadows. They're disappearing as well. Our job now is to find out what's going on and to eventually try to save the lost pokemon.

DON'T ASK!!!! YuriNaruChan and I have PokeHighs...and what better way to indulge in a PokeHigh than with a PokeRP? So yes....It's open to all X3 That is...If you still like the old school XP

1st post: Plot
2nd post: Rules
3rd post: Character Skeleton
4th post: Character Bios

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Rules:

1. Follow Gaia TOS
2. Literacy is a virture, people!
3. No spamming XP
4. No page strecthing
5. Keep it pg-13....although I find it hard to make it otherwise O_O
6. Have fun!!! X3

MayaTheNobody
Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Character Skeleton:

Username:
Charcter name:
Occupation: (trainer, Gym leader, photographer, collecter, etc.)
Specialty: (not required)
Pokemon:
Good or Bad or Inbetween:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:44 pm
Character Bios:

Username: MayaTheNobody
Charcter name: Celia
Occupation:Trainer/Pokelover( Likes to spend time with them instead of fighting all the time)
Specialty: Water and Psychic
Pokemon:
1. Eevee - Level 32
2. Suicune - Level 29
3. Golduck - Level 42
4. Butterfree - Level 34
Good or Bad or Inbetween: Good
Appearance: She has shoulder-length teal hair with ruby eyes. She wears a long billowy-sleeved white shirt and black slacks.
History: The females in her family have always raised pokemon, but she's the first actual trainer. She's the first to go and fight at the gyms, and it gives her pride to know that she's the first of her family.
Personality: Gentle and sweet, and very caring. If anything happens to any of her pokemon she over reacts and starts crying. She can get a little violent when this happens so if one of her pokemon faints and it's your fault, watch out...she's scary. But generally, she's easy to get along with and if she likes someone enough, she'll protect them as she does her pokemon.

YuriNaruChan
Username: YuriNaruChan
Charcter name: Naru
Specialty: Fire
Pokemon:
1. Level 32- Quilava
2. Level 31- Ponyta
3. Level 15- Growlithe
4. Level 46- Flareon
5. Level 28- Sandslash

Good or Bad or Inbetween: Good.
Appearance: Image
History: Naru's family runs the gym in Tendo, as a tradition it's handed down through family generations. After her father left to learn more about pokemon, she was left to look over the gym and her sister, Emri. Naru has trained a lot with her pokemon, hoping to learn new techniques and strategies as things go along.
Personality: Stubborn, impulsive, optimistic and devoted to her pokemon and friends.

BassGBaby
Username: BassGBaby
Charcter name: Shiranui Minji
Specialty: Flying and Dark types
Pokemon:
1. Charizard - lvl. 35
2. Pidgeiot - lvl. 29
3. Articuno - lvl. 38
4. Darkrai - lvl. 48
5. Absol - lvl. 27
6. Umbreon - lvl. 22
Good or Bad or Inbetween: Bad
Appearance:User Image
History: She was born in a small town out of the region. Her parents died when she was young so she lived and grew up with her other sister, Himiko. When she grew up she started to travel and train pokemon. Finding a small town she built it up and built a gym there, where her gym stands today. She isn't in the gym much but is available on short notice.
Personality: She is usually blunt, rude, and a bit of a narcissist. When you gain her respect she can be kinder but still a little blunt, slightly less rude, somewhat generous, and is less of a narcissist.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:47 pm
Celia blinked her eyes open as the light finally reached her vision. She stared up at the patterns of the leaves and the small shards of light coming through. She looked about her and saw her pokemon all curled around her, sleeping peacefully. She smiled at them, contented with her lot in life and slowly closed her eyes again, letting sleep overtake her once again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:51 pm
Time to relax, defiantly worth the long battles she had gone through today, but that's what you get for being a gym leader.

She stretched and yawned. Her Growlithe softly yawning at her foot. Maybe it was time to get away from it all for a while. Yeah, That sounded like a good idea. I mean, Emri was more than capable to look over things. Naru smiled to herself, vacation time! Well. . That seems a little irresponsible but, c'mon! Really! You've gotta have a break sometimes, Other gym leaders do it too!

"Alright, You ready for a break?" She said, Kneeling down to pet the playful Growlithe.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:00 pm
She was awake, but kept her eyes closed. She felt the warth of her Eevee on her lap, her Suicune curled up by her right arm, her Golduck holding onto her left arm and her Butterfree floating on her head. She smiled, contented with her pokemon and how much they cared about eachother.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:43 pm
"You think you can handle it?" She smiled encouragingly at Emri.

"Well. . I'll do my best."

"Thanks, You'll do fine. No pressure!" Naru waved as she turned away, her walk turning into a run as she left the gym. Her Growlithe jogging by her side as they went. Free, finally! She smiled, shielding her eyes from the sun.

After leaving Tendo, she stumbled upon a large grassy valley. Trees scattered among the landscape. The Growlithe began to bark, racing past trees even when Naru called after him he didn't look back.

"Growlithe! Come back!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:44 pm
Celia's eyes burst open at the barking and she sat up. Her pokemon woke startled by both the sudden movement and the loud noise. Celia stood and she herded her pokemon behind her, even though they're supposed to protect her. She braced herself for what was to come. Some of her pokemon were still only babies, Eevee and Suicune, so they were scared by loud noises. She held onto them, petting them and whispering to hem encouragingly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:06 pm
The Growlithe stopped, and sat in front of Celia, tilting it's head and examining the other pokemon. Naru soon caught up with the run away pokemon, looking up to see the girl protecting the pokemon. "Oh. ." She panted. "I'm sorry if my Growlithe startled you and your pokemon." Naru apologized, calling her Growlithe to her side. "He's very. . Curious." She explained.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Celia looked warily at the girl before gentley putting Suicune and Eevee on the ground. "I-it's okay... I was just... a little startled... I'm Celia by the way!" Celia smiled and held her hand out the the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:00 pm
She took her hand shaking it as she introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Naru."

The Growlithe tilted it's head to the side, sitting in front of the Eevee.

((Should we make some shadow Pokemon appear? xD))  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:18 pm
((Sure! X3))

Eevee stared at the Growlithe and tilted its head, mimicking it. Suicune padded over to them and sat, staring at them. Celia giggled slightly at them. "They're so cute! Well, Naru, what're you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:15 pm
"Well, Vacation mostly. . I need some time away from home."

Hidden within a patch of tall grass, a hostile Ivysaur crawls out and growls at Celia taking a step back as it sees the pokemon.

Naru blinked. "W-what's with that pokemon?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:17 pm
"Don't we all!" Celia nodded with agreement and giggled slightly. Then the Ivysaur growled at her. "An Ivysaur...? What's it doing out here? I've never seen a wild one of those before..." Celia bent down and looked at it. "Hey little guy! What are you doing out here?" The Ivysaur bit her hand and she abruptly pulled it back. Golduck and Eevee stood between her and the Ivysaur, both growling and glaring. "Now, you too, don't be mean. I'm sure it's just scared!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff