Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
NEW! Sword of Truth Roleplay! SLOWLY BEING UPDATED! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:23 pm
User Image

Ok Ladies and Gents, this is going to be a made up SOT roleplay. Basically here is how it's going to be.
Plot:
Our story takes places years after the defeat of the Imperial Order army, after the infamous Richard Rahl killed the leader of the Imperial Order and put an end to the rule of the Imperial Order in a final battle. Kahlan and Richard after finally having found the peaceful life devoid of complications they desired, settled down and had a family, even against the wishes of Shota, they conceived a child, the male confessor with the power of Richard's gift was born unto the world. A year later, they conceived another child, a daughter, with the power of a Confessor, but not as much of her father's gift as her brother. Richard's half-sister, Jennsen far away even wed Tom, and had a child, a young girl.

As for some of our other most cherished characters...Cara settled and wed Benjamin & they had a baby boy...amazing...a Mord-Sith....married and having children!!. As for Verna, she began a new life back in the Old World.
Zedd, Adie, Chase, Rachel, and Friedrich all moved into the Wizard's Keep.
Ann & Nathan decided to travel the world, seeking out ancient objects of magic and such just for the sheer joy of such discoveries.
As for those who were on the side of the Imperial Order, most died in the final battle, some were freed from slavery, and others had to be locked away forever.

But this story is years later, Cara & Benjamin's boy has grown up into young men and women.

A catastrophe involving magic has struck the world, causing those people who played vital roles in the war those so many years ago have been struck dead. This includes, Ann, Adie, Cara, Benjamin, Chase, Rachel, Freidrich, and worse yet, Kahlan & Richard, and far away, Tom and Jennsen were stricken with disease and died as well.

The world is in turmoil, for a new threat is devouring all. Though Jagang was defeated years ago, no one knew that he had indeed found one woman who produced him an offspring. Another nightmare walks the world, a dreamwalker. There is no rule in the land an longer.
Luckily, Nathan and Zedd managed to survive as well as Shota, still living in Agaden Reach. War has begun in some lands, and the debate over who shall be the new Lord Rahl is a most talked about and debated subject.

There have been some questions asked and here is why those specific people such as Zedd, Nathan, and Shota survived the incident involving magic. Here is what happened in depth:
Upon Amara's twentieth birthday, a terrible spell of unnoticable, but potent ancient magic swept through Aydindril, where she, her mother, father, brother and so many others had been residing.

That deadly magic swept into the city like powerful summer storm and at Amara's celebration, killed her mother & father, and some of those in attendance, such as her mother & father, Jennsen, Tom, Cara & Benjamin. There were a few others killed, and as they just dropped over dead, a tingle of icy dread swept through Amara. A shrill cry, like that of a thousands souls screaming as they were swept into the underworld by the Keeper's cold hands, swept through the entire city of Aydindril.
Amara & those left living could only presume that the shrill cry had something to do with the spell of magic which was keyed to kill only certain people.
However, because some, like Shota, Zedd, & Nathan, Cara & Benjamin's son and Jennsen & Tom's daughter were not yet in attendance at this party, they survived, for they were up in the Wizard's Keep, preparing some sort of surprise for Amara.
They, foruntately were protected from death's clutches. It is yet unknown what caused the spell to be activated, or who activated it. But ever since that day a few years ago, Amara has been changed. A new shadow has descended upon her world. Neighboring lands are begining to fight against one another, hating each other, their small scale wars and squabbles seeming to happen for no reason, but seemingly caused by magic of some sort. The Imperial Order, defeated long ago, has begun to rise up out of the Old World once more, someone new seemingly leading them, preaching the same ideals that Jagang once taught, but somehow, they are slightly different, and have people convinced that the time is now to begin the elimination of magic from the world.
When this tactic failed years ago in the war Amara's parents struggled to get through, one would believe that something like this would not happen again. However, it is, but something is out of place this time, the one who now leads the Imperial Order is more powerful, and more convincing.
Dark magic has been unleashed that is begining to consume the world, plunging all into darkness. It is as if the Keeper stalks the world of the living.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What we need:
Richard & Kahlan's Son, the male confessor with the powers of a War Wizard ** TAKEN

Richard & Kahlan's daughter, with the power of a Confessor ** TAKEN

[strikeCara & Benjamin's son ** TAKEN

Jennsen and Tom's daughter

Nathan

Zedd ** TAKEN

Jagang's son, the last Dreamwalker ** TAKEN

Others:
I will accepted applications for others such as the following:

Mord-sith

Those of the D'Haran Army...such as Generals, Soldiers, etc

Sisters of the Light

Sisters of the Dark

Imperial Order army people

Sorceresses

Normal civilians

Wizards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, I will accpet applications by PM ONLY!!.

Here is what MUST be filled out:
Name:
( Also, if your applying for one of the specific characters, I expect your profile to be literate and completly filled out and make it creative!)
* If in the army...I want your Rank
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Picture: ( if any)
And anything else here...Other:

A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:29 pm
User Image

Second thing on my list!!.
RULES!!!

1.) I expect you to follow all of Gaia's TOS rules and such, so please follow the rules I lay down as well please.
2.) Be kind and couteous to your fellow roleplayers!
3.) I expect you to have an extensive knowledge of the SOT series to be able to rp here, you should have read to at least the book Chainfire...or somewhere around there, because I'm nearly done with Chainfire currently.
4.) This is to be a LITERATE rp. Please use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, ect.
5.) Cursing is allowed to an extent...do not over due it.
6.) Explicit content is not really allowed...but hey, we know in real life, just as in the SOT novels...sexual intercourse does take place...please try to avoid going into detail, and if you are going to post things like that, PLACE A WARNING IN THE TITLE IN BIG LETTERS LIKE THIS!!.
7.) I expect your posts to be AT THE LEAST an entire PARAGRAPH!!. A paragraph is 6-8 sentence, if you wish to write more, go ahead, but don't make it uber long.
8.) Am I missing anything else?. ^.^ As always, have fun with this!!.

User Image

Here's something I forgot to add!!. A map!!!.

User Image

For those of you who apply for the positon of Mord-Sith, don't worry about a picture with them in their red leather or anything, if you really want a picture, just give me one of their general appearance.
If you are looking for such pictures, please go here:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/Amaterasu106/

I must give creadit to -R- Lord Rahl -R for asking some questions of me, very important things that are vital for the plot.
1. He has asked if the world has basically returned to normal, Yes, the cities that were ransacked in the war between the D'Haran Army and the Imperial Order under the rule of Jagang have been restored to their former glory. Aydindril is once the thriving and bustling city it once was and is once again the head of the Midlands.
2. The Midlands is still under the unity of D'Hara, and there is once again a counsel, which includes the descendants of Richard & Kahlan Rahl, henceforth, there is a new rank & position that you may apply for, positons of high ranking Officials & Delegates from the other lands and such.
3. In this plot line, there was no boundary of any sort separating the Old & New Worlds, they now live in peace and harmony.

But trouble brews once more. Does this answer some questions?. If I have left anything more out that you feel is vital and crucial to the plot, please inform me and correct me of my mistakes.

This is something else I just remembered to address last night as I lay in my bed, though I don't feel it vitally important to the rp, I shall mention it anyways.
In the SOT series, the length of a woman's hair denoted her rank and position in society. When all returned to normal, the Mother Confessor, Kahlan did away with that system, finding it rather foolish. Women are now free to wear their hair at whatever length they so desire.

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:56 pm
Lophus Rahl's Profile
Name: Lophus Rahl
Position applying for: Son of Richard and Kahlan
Appearance: He has long, dark brown hair, a trimmed beard, amber eyes, and is just as big as his father.
Personality: Easy to get along with he takes after both his parents. He knows well how to use both the Confessor's power as well as the gift which he learned from his father.
Family: Father: Richard Rahl
Mother: Kahlan Amnell
Sister: Amara Rahl
Great Grandfather: Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander
Too many Greats to count Grandfather: Nathan Rahl
Aunt: Jensen
Uncle: Tom
Cousin: (Tom and Jensen's daughter)
History: Lophus can be a bit cocky at times, but only when he needs to be. After his parents died, he has been roaming through the New World to find himself and what his life has meant. He loved his parents dearly and has vowed to find the person that is responsible for their death.
Likes/Dislikes: Lophus, unlike his father, loves cheese. Just one more reason he and Zedd get along so well. Once his gift came into being, he didn't much care for most fruit. It tends to make him sick to his teeth.
Other: He always carries around a book that Richard had given to him when his gift first began to manifest itself. He never has allowed for anyone to see it, not even his sister who he loves dearly.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:54 pm

Name: Amara Rahl
Rank: As a direct descendant of Richard & Kahlan Rahl, she is of course a part of the Rahl royal family, but she is also a Confessor, and unlike her brother, does not possess the power of the gift, just the powers of a Confessor, just like her mother, Kahlan, henceforth, at the age of sixteen, she was named Mother Confessor.
Appearance: Amara has a very graceful beauty to her. With long mud brown to lighter brown hair, and fair skin, she is like a good spirit in the flesh. Her deep emerald green eyes are so like her mother's that it is quite astonishing.

User Image

Personality: Amara Rahl is a very caring and kind individual. Many say she is very much like her mother in so very many ways. Amara often wonders if this is a good thing, or a bad thing. Like her mother, Amara cares about her family and friends, so much so that if it came down to it, she would happily give her life for them. Hence why she is such a kind and caring young woman. Amara is a very mature young woman who carries herself with pride and dignity, like her mother, her very presence is commanding, there always seems to be an air of silent authority around her. Amara is fierce in battle, just like her mother as well, fighting using the tactics her father has taught her from a young age.
Amara is not only just like her mother, she is much like her father in several aspects as well. Amara not only learned how to fight and thus, learn how to use weapons from her father, Amara also learned how to value and cherish life. Amara has such an intense love for life, just like her father had when he was alive. Amara also learned the Wizard's Rules from her father, even though she does not have the spark of the gift, hence she trained herself physically.
When Amara's parents were killed by an unknown and unseen force, presumably caused by magic, Amara's soft and gentle heart turned to stone and ice. Like her father, Amara is quick to anger when something horrible happens to those she loves. Amara's smoldering anger is like that of her father's & mother's combined into one, hence, she should not be angered further when in such a state.
Amara is frustrated with herself for not having been able to stop the deaths of her loved ones, but she does know that it was caused by ancient magic, for Amara has studied all the books she could get her hands on over the years, training her mind as well. She has studied books on magic, prophecy and such.

Family:
Mother: Kahlan Rahl
Father: Richard Rahl
Brother: Lophus Rahl
Great Grandfather: Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander
Aunt: Jennsen
Uncle: Tom
Nathan Rahl

History: Amara was raised by her mother & father, Richard & Kahlan Rahl. Born a year after the birth of her brother, Lophus Rahl, Amara is very much like both her parents as well as her brother, though not as strong as her brother, nor will she ever be. For many years since her birth, Amara learned all she could from her parents growing up. Lophus also taught her things she had yet to learn from her parents. Amara is proud to call Lophus her brother, and loves him dearly.
At the tender age of sixteen, Amara was already quite knowledgeable in things such as herbs, remedys, poisons, the infamous Wizard's Rules, and rules and tactics of combat. These things she learned from her father, Richard, while she learned how to user her Confessor's powers from her mother, Kahlan. By the time she had turned sixteen, it had been decided that she would be named Mother Confessor. Once named the Mother Confessor, Amara had to work all the harder to prove herself worthy of such a title. She wanted nothing more than to make her mother and father as well as her elder brother proud of her.
As the years progressed, all seemed well with the world, and Amara was doing a splendid job of being the Mother Confessor, and was able to accomplish great things. Then upon Amara's twentieth birthday, a terrible spell of unnoticable yet potent ancient magic swept through Aydindril, where she, her mother, father, brother and so many others had been residing.
That deadly magic swept into the city like powerful summer storm and at Amara's celebration, killed her mother & father, and some of those in attendance, such as her mother & father, Jennsen, Tom, Cara & Benjamin. There were a few others killed, and as they just dropped over dead, a tingle of icy dread swept through Amara. A shrill cry, like that of a thousands souls screaming as they were swept into the underworld by the Keeper's cold hands, swept through the entire city of Aydindril.
Amara & those left living could only presume that the shrill cry had something to do with the spell of magic which was keyed to kill only certain people.
However, because some, like Shota, Zedd, & Nathan, Cara & Benjamin's son and Jennsen & Tom's daughter were not yet in attendance at this party, they survived, for they were up in the Wizard's Keep, preparing some sort of surprise for Amara.
They, foruntately were protected from death's clutches. It is yet unknown what caused the spell to be activated, or who activated it. But ever since that day a few years ago, Amara has been changed. A new shadow has descended upon her world. Neighboring lands are begining to fight against one another, hating each other, their small scale wars and squabbles seeming to happen for no reason, but seemingly caused by magic of some sort. The Imperial Order, defeated long ago, has begun to rise up out of the Old World once more, someone new seemingly leading them, preaching the same ideals that Jagang once taught, but somehow, they are slightly different, and have people convinced that the time is now to begin the elimination of magic from the world.
When this tactic failed years ago in the war Amara's parents struggled to get through, one would believe that something like this would not happen again. However, it is, but something is out of place this time, the one who now leads the Imperial Order is more powerful, and more convincing.
Dark magic has been unleashed that is begining to consume the world, plunging all into darkness. It is as if the Keeper stalks the world of the living.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Music (Amara is quite good at singing, and in fact has quite the enchanting voice.) Books, Tea, practicing her sword and archery skills, animals (Amara has a thing for birds, horses, and wolves, she believes them to be among the Creator's most noble creatures.) Horseback riding, gardening, the rain.
Dislikes: The dark (ever since her parents died, it is hard for Amara to sleep alone at night in the complete darkness, she must usually leave a candle burning when she sleeps at night) war, having to kill, like her father, Amara is not fond of prophecy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chrisenelle Latreia Eucharistia
Pronunciation: Chris-e-nell La-tree-ah You-care-istia
Appearance:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Personality:
+ Kind
+ Innocent
+ Open-minded
+ Playful
+ Responsible
+ Level-headed
+ Caring
+ Dutiful
+ Stubborn

Family:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Animals, music, flowers, butterflies, horseback riding, Additive magic, rain, snow, spring & summer.
Dislikes: War, Subtractive Magic, famine, the cold, winter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:17 pm
*Dances* WE'VE GOTTEN A ZEDD!!!!. *sings with such joyous gusto and enthusiasm* I'm very pleased with this!!!.
I didn't think I would get that many member apply so fast, but I have!!.
As soon as some of the newest member's I've accepted have posted their profiles, we can begin roleplaying!!.
I'll post and let you all know when you may begin!!.
For less confusion, as I've stated, this rp will begin in the city of Aydindril, and preferably either the Confessor's Palace, or the Wizard's Keep, or just somewhere in the city.

PLEASE GET PROFILES POSTED LADIES AND GENTS!!!. THANK YOU!!.
If you DO NOT COMPLY, I'll post them up myself...^.^; I've been saving them, and if you wish to make modifications to your profiles, just send me a pm and let me know.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:04 pm
Go-go Gadget Profile Poster!

Name: Darken Meiffert
Appearance: A few inches from being six feet tall, Darken Meiffert is a strong man with short-cropped blond hair and an icy blue right eye. His left eye is blind, and looks clouded over and milky. Darken wears simple brown trousers and a plain wool shirt. His boots are made from thick leather, specifically made to incorporate small metal plates. He wears a red leather jacket that opens at the front, having no buttons to keep it closed. He wears his mother's Agiel around his neck.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Darken is easy to speak to, and tends to keep quiet unless directly asked questions. Darken is quick to laugh, and slow to anger, although he carefully schools his expressions and emotions around those not in his confidence.
Darken is dangerous calm in battle, as is known to be a cold-hearted killer, letting neither mercy nor anger motivate him.
Family:
Father: General Benjamin Meiffert
Mother: Cara Meiffert
History: At Darken's birth, his mother decided to name him Darken, as a way to fight away the darkness that had come to the name with Darken Rahl, and to help wipe away the fear of him that existed by erasing the fear of his name. Born blind in his left eye, Darken was a small and weak babe. Over time, his mother's method of raising children proved to be a bit harder then most, and Darken quickly grew to not only behave, but also to be extremely tough for his age. Learning from his father and mother, Darken's young life was one of training, schooling himself in the realms of combat, tactics, and defeating pain in order to one day serve and protect the Lord Rahl, much like his mother did.
He entered the D'haran army at the age of fourteen, already more trained then most recruits, and quickly began to work his way up the ranks with his knowledge and skill, until he was one day promoted to serve with the First File, the ring of steel that Protects the Rahls. Due to his family and obvious skill, he was assigned to the D'harans who protected the Rahl Family.
Possessing strong D'haran blood, Darken has the bond. He is well trained in almost every weapon, those his lack of depth perception makes hitting distant targets nigh impossible, no matter his training. Because of this, he has abandoned the thoughts of archery, and relies most heavily on knives, carrying nearly a dozen with him at all times. His aim at a dozen feet is deadly, but not perfect. Once within range of hand-to-hand combat, he is almost unmatched, understanding, as well as the ungifted can, the "dance with death." His specific training at the hands of his mother is unknown to any but his family, but Darken has shown almost Mord-Sith like ability to resist and ignore pain, and the slightest tensing and flinch when he claimed his mother's Agiel may mean he is capable of feeling it's pain, and thus using it.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Combat training, animals, books about historical military engagements, and studying art, especially sculpture.
Dislikes: Darken has inherited the D'haran superstitions against magic. Darken dislikes strangers, small dogs, politics, meals centering around fish, boats, people who claim to know the Creator's will, and people who make it a habit to stand at his left and make faces when talking to him.

-----------------------------------

Name: Nathan Rahl
Age: 1020-ish. ("I really stopped counting around 500.")
Appearance: Nathan is a tall, broad shouldered man. He has a raptor like gaze, as all Rahls do and has bright azure eyes. His long white hair is straight and meets his shoulders and he is clean shaven. His hair has begun to thin in the years since the books ended, and his features have becomes more wrinkled. Once looking around seventy, he now looks around ninety, and his rapidly increasing age has caught up with him. He is often seen to be wearing a white ruffled shirt, with a green vest and a long black cape. He doesn't carry a sword anymore, because, as he says "There are limits to how dashing one can look."
Personality: Intelligent, Overly Dramatic, Eccentric
Family: Descendants to the nth degree: Lophus Rahl, Amara Rahl
History: Born a long, long, long time ago in D'hara, Nathan was taken in by the Sisters of the Light a thousand years ago, and spent most of his life in seclusion. He's taking over training wizards and managing affairs in the People's Palace, including a rather lot of paperwork that he wishes "the Lord Rahl would get off his lazy hindquarters and save an old man from looking at."
Likes: Dramatics, intelligent people, the youngest and most recent of his descendants, and delegating paperwork to others.
Dislikes: Being called old
Other: His full title is "The Wizard Rahl, Steward of the People's Palace," Although Lophus and Amara can get away with "Grandfather Rahl."  

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 pm
Name: Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
Appearance: Zedd is a skinny, frail old man that can be compared to that of a toothpick. His skin sort of droops over his bones and he has white hair that sticks out randomly in all directions giving him the appearance of a crazy old man. He usually wears nothing but simple robes and simple boots made for travel.

Personality: Zedd has a childlike manner about him that can usually put everyone around him at ease. But don't be fooled, he has been around for many years and has seen more than perhaps anyone alive. He is the First Wizard and has a vast amount of knowledge that not even those from the Palace of the Prophets can match. He cares deeply for everyone close to him and does the best for the good people but promises to set the Underworld loose in his own fashion to anyone that would dare threaten anyone he loves.

Family: Zedd is the grandfather of Richard Rahl. The only family he has left are Richard and Kahlan's children.

History: Zedd was the great wizard that lived and guided the Midlands during the War with Panis Rahl. After defeating Panis, he created the boundary that seperates D'Hara and the Midlands. Then, when the Council of the Midlands mishandled the Boxes of orden, despite Zedd's contant warnings and objections, Zedd hid away in Westland and created another boundary. Practically raising Richard, he named him the Seeker of Truth and helped him in the fight against Panis' son, Darken Rahl. Then the might of the Imperial Order stormed into the New World from the Old World and through many tough years of war, eventually helped Richard break and destroy the Imperial order.

Likes/Dislikes: Zedd loves children....and food. He only hates those who would harm those he loves dear or innocent people. He would fight with everything he had to destroy an enemy.
Picture: No, sorry.
And anything else here...Other: Zedd is the First Wizard, and he is currently helping to bring life back to the Wizard's Keep in Aydindril.

Name: Bryce (Hack) Irvingston

Appearance: 6'3" Very muscularly built with a wide chest and arms like telephone poles. His casual clothes are a dark grey tight t-shirt under a light chain-mail with a black vest over top. he wears black, heavy-duty pants and a wide leather belt with a buckle emblazoned with the symbol of the Bounday Wardens. He always carries an array of knives of all sizes in his boots, strapped to his thighs, in his vest, and under the back of his belt. he has a sinlge-handed battle-ax hanging from his right side and a long sword on his left. He has two short-swords on his back along with a powerful crossbow slung over his right shoulder. On the back of his belt on the left is threatening mace and he has black leather gloves tucked behind his belt. He's a true head Boundary Warden.

Personality: The people's safety and his duty always comes first. Don't ever let his manner convince you he still isn't watching everyone and everything around him. Though at first glance, he might look like a man with a stone heart and a look that can kill, he is very protective of his friends and is a fairly personable person to those who know him.

Family: His mother was killed when the Imperial Order brushed in Westland on its conquest of the Midlands years ago. His father was killed in a valiant one-vs-six battle with Heart-Hounds when he accidently tracked one into its den before the war started. He killed all six hounds, but bled from the wounds and was attacked by more when he could barely move. Hack has a younger brother in Westland who is also a Boundary Warden, but of lesser rank.

History: Hack joined the D'Haran Army towards the end of the war with the Imperial Order. He never met Richard, but did meet, if briefly, Zedd at the People's Palace. Hack was brought up by his father, who was one of Chase's men. (If you recall from WFR, as Chase was leading Richard, kahlan, and Zedd to Southaven and left them shortly while he tracked some Heart-Hounds that were following them. When Chase re-joined with the party, he mentioned that the hounds have been feeding--that they had gotten one of his men. This was Hack's father). Hack then went of to the academy, started by Michael Cypher's predecessor, to train Boundary Wardens. He was top in his team and took Chase's place when news reached Westland that he was killed. He, along with the rest of his team from the academy, joined the D'Haran army as special forces towards the end of the war. mathan then had them placed in the southern tip of D'Hara to keep an eye on the Old World in case trouble should start again. Hack is currently in a very grim and hateful mood, since his closest friends from the academy are now dead. he is once again alone in the world, and this has not weakened him, but made him far more deadly.

Likes/Dislikes: Loves to be active and to exercise his ability. Not doing anything really starts to get to him quickly and he can tend to lose his temper. His hateful passion towards his enemy is unmatched and only makes him stronger. He loves meat, and dislikes vegetables. His favorite color varies with his mood, but he'll often say white. His favorite thing in the world is his own life.

Picture: ( if any)
And anything else here...Other: His hate and anger does not blur his thoughts and make him irrational like most people, but calms his thoughts and focuses his intent so he seems like he might possess a small part of the gift, but he doesn't and is limited to the boundaries of a mortal man--though he can push those boundaries quite far.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:00 pm
A REMINDER: DO NOT BEGIN RPING YET!!!. That mistake has been made already, I know you are all impatient, but please bear with me, I made a promise to a couple of other members who wish to apply to hold up for them until they get accepted to the guild, one of them is now accepted, but there are still a couple others.
I await to hear from them and expect to hear from them soon.
I know it seems silly that I should hold up the rp for just a few people, but a promise is a promise.
I will say however that due to the fact that my own patience is dwindling I may begin the rp sooner than expected just to get things going and they may join in later.
Since we have a reasonable amount of people I'm going to attempt to get us started within this week.

It seems I've yet again foolishly left out some of the most important details.
I thus give credit to someone who is interesting in joining us, Malik Zion as well as his brother!!, for asking these things.
1. Since Richard's death, Richard appointed his son, Lophus to be Seeker of Truth, but allowed for his son to choose for himself wether or not he wanted such a burden.
( Though it was brought to my attention through one person from another that Lohpus should not be seeker since he has both the power of a confessor as well as both sides of the gift like a war wizard, like his father.
This is what I often hate myself on other rp sites, God moding!!. DX
I thank the ones who brought this to my attention, and I blame only myself for not thinking this through and using my brain...<.< )
THUS!....the Sword of Truth now lay in Zedd's hands to appoint a new Seeker when the time comes. He is after all, First Wizard and was the one in possession of the sword when he named Richard Seeker.

2. I will accepted applications for people such as boundary warden's and such, that can be one of the children of Chase. Rachel is...correction, dead also.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: Calintz
Picture: User Image
Goal: He is a Blade-Master sent by the Spirit Woman to be the Rahl family bodyguard.
Appearance: Calintz has long, silver hair and knowing, silver eyes. He wears hard-leather armor under black robes. He carries two blades. His only companion is a Night Owl named Shadow.
Weapons: Calintz carries two short swords and he carries a hunting knife on the back of his belt, and another knife hidden in his boot. He also carries two pouches one carrying strange white sand and the other has some strange black sand.
Power: A family power called the Doppelganger, but had been locked away for thousands of years by the great barrier. It's believed to be a power created by the Wizard's from the time of the Great War, to be used as a weapon. He can conjure up a max of about 50 clones. Calintz creates them by using a simple hand sign, and forces his energy through the sign creates the clone, from there then clone can do the same. Each time this is done energy is halved and split between the original and the clone.
Personality: His carefree, seems to always be searching for something, and quite.
Family: His parents were with the 30 Blade-Masters that fought and lost against Richard. Calintz holds no grudge against Richard or his family. He was raise by other members of the tribe. He lived with the spirit woman and her kids; she had helped raise him too.
History and Gift: A member of the Baka Ban Mana tribe. Like some of the people in the Wilds he has the use of magic, a magic that passed down through his family but had lain dominate for thousands of years because of the great barrier. His family’s old and forgot power give him the ability to make clones of himself, the skill his family has is named the Doppelganger. The skill being as powerful as it is, is very demanding and causes the user to become tried and weak after a few uses. The more clones he makes the less amount of time he has to maintain them, a small number of clones is easy to maintain and therefor can last a longer time. Calintz can make a max of about 50 clones. But no matter how tried and weak is he, he’ll always be able to make at least one, maybe two, clones.
Training: Unlike other members of the Baka Ban Mana tribe he trained in the art of using two swords instead of one, and had spent lots of time in the Wilds working on the Doppelganger.
Likes/Dislikes: He likes the forests, mountains, traveling, training, and animals. He dislikes cities, wars (but will fight when needed), and large groups of people.
From: He’s from the Baka Ban Mana Tribe, was sent by the spirit woman, who was sick and dying from the strange sickness. She sent him to bring and give Richard’s son two pouches, each holding some strange sand. He was also told, being the strong among the tribe, to become a bodyguard for Richard’s family.
History of the Doppelganger:
The Doppelganger was ability created by the Wizards’ of the Great War. It was created in mind to be the perfect one-man army. Unfortunately, the human mind couldn’t maintain any more then a few clones, and even a gifted couldn’t maintain enough to be an army. The project was abandoned, but the gifted Doppelgangers were still put to use in the war. They were forced to practice fighting skills from sunup to sundown. But there was yet another problem with the clones, when a clone was formed a link with them was formed as well. This link is what lets the clones fight perfectly together, but it also makes them share the pain. The link connects them completely and perfectly. Because the clones would feel each other’s pain, this made it hard for them to fight perfectly. It was the Lord Rahl, at the time, who figured out a way for the clones to fight perfectly pasted the pain. He advised that they be trained like the Mord-Sith, to be able to ignore the pain. It was easier and faster to train the Doppelgangers, because they could be forced to create clones, the clones were then tortured by Mord-Sith. The clones, all being connected felt the pain of each other, their pain was shared. They quickly learned to master the pain. Their silver hair and eyes is what identifies all Doppelgangers.
A Doppelganger’s power allows him to create a copy of himself, along with what ever he is touching. The power only allows the Doppelganger and a non-living object he is touching to be copied. The objects that are copied along with the Doppelganger can only remain a copy in the hands of a clone. If a copied object is handed to someone, other then a clone, it will simply disappear.

Name: Shadow
Appearance: Night Owl
Personality: She is kind and protecting of her friends, always willing to help.
Family/Friends: Calintz and a few of the other Blade-Masters from the Baka Ban Mana, as well of the children of the tribe.
History: Unknown for the most part until Calintz had found her. She was wounded and unable to fly at the time, so Calintz had taken her home and took care of her until she could fly again. From that day forth she had remained by his side. She was with him when he raised to the rank of Blade-Master, and she had been a great help on his travels.
Likes/Dislikes: She enjoys showing off for the children, flying high in the sky and performing tricks for them. She also enjoys her travels with Calintz.
She dislikes anyone that threats her friends, or the children she plays with.
Picture: User Image
Other: Shadow was human at one time in her life, but a wizard had changed her into an animal. She was touched by a Confessor’s power, destroying everything that she was. She had been accused of murder but was found innocent after being touched by the Confessor. The Confessor’s wizard then stepped forward to change her into an animal, which freed her and lessened some of the effects of the Confessor’s power.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:11 pm
I know, I know. The eagerness to being roleplaying has gotten to you all!!!. Tis the impatient bug!!!. *smiles* Well now....*dramatic drum roll*
YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING!!!. However *smiles innocently* I've been eager to open my rp to posting for weeks now, so if I may kindly have the honor of begining the first post, I would be most delighted!!.
ALSO UPDATE: If you see that someone has not yet had the chance to post LET'S TRY NOT TO FLOOD THE POSTING HERE AND GIVE SOME OF THE OTHERS THE CHANCE TO CATCH UP IF THEY FALL BEHIND!!.
If this gets to complicated I will make a posting order that WILL be followed!.

The rain had been relentless, ceasing to rain for days on end. Amara had at first grown tired of all the rain, dampening her mood as well as everyone's around her. She let out a heavy sigh as she continued to take long strides down the dirt pathway. The expression upon her face was somber, yet calm. She cared not about the rain this day for with the coming of this day, was a day that all would mourn. This day two years prior was the day her mother, Kahlan, and her father, Richard Rahl and so many others had passed into the spirit world. Amara sniffled as she paused, wiping tears from her vivid emerald optics. She had been on her way to the place where those who were so dear to her had been buried near the Confessor's Palace. She worse her satiny white Mother Confessor's dress, which, because of the rain, clung to her lite yet curvy form in a very alluring fashion. At first she had been reluctant to change her clothes before venturing forth out into the heavy spring rain, but had decided against it in the long run. She had ridden by horse down from the Wizard's Keep for a good long while, before leaving her horse at the stalls within the city to continue on foot.
Once she had cleared her eyes of the tears that seemed to brim in them on and off throughout the course of the day, Amara continued up the winding pathway. Before long, she had reached a tall white marble archway framing the entrance into the Confessor's cemetery. She paused at the gateway, looking out across the courtyard where countless confessor's lay, buried in the earth. At that moment, before stepping over the threshhold into the graveyard, she strengthened her resolve and stifled back the tears that threatened to burst forth. In truth, she wanted to fall upon the ground and sob, but she hated showing weakness.
Her resolve strengthened as much as it would be, she straightened herself out, her head held high, her back straight. Her demeanor changed instantly into one of power, & authority. The somber expression upon her face changed into something...quite different.
A calm yet stern expression settled into her face, and a look of pure steely resolve and silent anger came to her once brilliantly shining emerald optics. It was the infamous look, of the Mother Confessor, the mask her mother so often wore in hard times when she was a child. It was one of the many things she had inherited from her mother.
Amara stepped over the threshhold and began making for the graves that were marked with the most elegant and reverent statues.
Amara wondered if perhaps other visitors had yet come to pay their respects to her mother and father. She knew Zedd had gone out earlier that day, and had told she and her brother that he had business to attend to. But if Amara knew her great-grandfather like she knew she did, she knew that he would more than likely would be here, visiting the graces as well. If he saw her like this, she knew he would more than likely scold her for coming into the rain like this, he would scold her and tell her to take better care of herself. Amara knew that her grandfather wished so many times that he could have died with her mother and father. He had lived for so long, and he had not expected to continue to live for so much longer. Amara could not fathom her great-grandfather's pain, and yet she felt sympathy for him. From what they had discovered so far, the magic that swept through the city two years ago was keyed to only kill specific individuals, and keyed to keep others alive for a longer period of time. How the enemy could have found such a spell or created one, was beyond her as well as her brother and great-grandfather.
Amara was taken out of her thoughts as she neared the graves. She slowed her swift and steady pace as she neared the graves, seeing the markers just up ahead.

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 pm
A dark figure stood at the foot of Richard and Kahlan's graves. He was wearing the outfit that his father had passed on to him, the one that distinguished him as a war wizard. The terror of hearing so many screams came back to him while he stood in silence. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't even known that Amara was walking up behind him.

In the middle of the day, it had become so overcast that Lophus had an open flame in his right hand while playing with the blood red tear drop pendant around his neck. The fire sputtered with every drop of rain that pelted it though it never would be extinguished. This was the truest representation of Lophus' hatred to the one that had killed his parents and loved ones. He repeated the silent vow within his heart of what he planned to do to those who had accomplished the terrible deed.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:11 pm
Darken turned slowly to his right, watching as Amara enterred the graveyard. He could see the two men that had shadowed behind here stopping at the enterance, likely from a signal by the two massive D'haran guards that had followed him and Lophus to the graveyard. His eyes moved back to the young Mother Confessor, watching the way the white dress of her office clung to her body.

He turned his eye back to Lophus, watching his Lord Rahl, Darken's face utterly expressionless, hiding the complex emotions that raged on within him. He stood off to their left, effacing himself into the darkness and his role as servant and guard.

He shifted his weight, rolling his shoulders lightly, and thinking about his charges, the young Lord Rahl and the young Motehr Confessor. He understood what each of them felt. His own parents had died along with their own, although their graves were back in D'Hara. For the first time that day, he let his mind run across their memory, like finger running across fine cloth to feel it's texture.

The texture of loss.

He focused himself, pulling his eye away from where it followed along Amara. He pulled his right hand from behind his back, and grabbed ahold of his mother's Agiel, alllowing the pain to burn away his personal feelings, his eyes roving across the darkness around them, as Duty restored itself.  

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Calintz stood just outside of Aydindril, on this rainy day. He was looking out at the city, while waiting for his companion, Shadow, to return from his hunt. Shadow would be returning soon, he assured himself. After a little while longer, the old Night Owl finally showed up and landed on Calintz shoulder. “About time Shadow, catch anything?” he asks the owl, and then start walking toward the city.

Calintz started remembering what he was sent to do. He reached down and patted the pouches on his side, making sure they were still there. The Spirit Woman, Du Chaillu, had told him to give the pouches to Caharin’s son, but the problem was he had no idea what Caharin’s son name was or what he looked like, worse he didn’t even now if he had a son. His tribe had not seen Caharin at all after the war ended. But their Spirit Woman had a vision and told him that Caharin did have a son and a daughter too. He was charged to give the pouches to the son, and then stay and protect the family.

Calintz sighed, he was getting tried from all the traveling, and he hadn’t had much sleep in the past few weeks of traveling. But he was finally here and hopeful they’d let him have a good long rest and maybe a good meal too, he was a little tried of eating fish. he reached up and rubbed Shadow’s head.

“We’re finally here, Shadow. Time to find Caharin’s family.” Calintz said this as he lifted his arm to let Shadow fly up. “You know what to do. Find Caharin’s son or daughter, or any other family member. I’ll follow you.” He told Shadow as he started in the direction of the Confessor's Palace.  
RP Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff