Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
The Browny of Doom! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Hand of Death

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:49 pm
come and sit around the camp fire. this particular tale just happens to be true. one day my friend muffin bought ten brownies. he ate nine of them but left the one in his backpack for later. well hours, turned to days, days into weeks, and weeks into months. so one day muffin found his browny and it had eaten its plastic package and had grown bigger. he took it to the towns scientist and he estimated that in three million years time his browny will cover 7/8ths of the earths serface. what can we do to stop this from happening?  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:09 am
Hehe... That reminds me of a funny story.

My cousin is in Rangers, and they have their meetings at different people's houses every week. Well a couple weeks ago, they had them at this chick Danny's house. During the meeting, Danny's brother Terry was making "special brownines".

Now, my cuz's friend Amy went into the kitchen, and saw brownies. Terry, being the nice guy he is, told her she should eat one. Amy hasn't gone back to Danny's house since.

*Some names have been changed as I have a crappy memory, but all events are true.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:36 am
My name is..... not Steven! eek gonk scream gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:15 am
Is it Julia?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Zombie Girl XD

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:58 am
Haha that is a nice story lol =] made me crack up a lil inside lol. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:41 am
How about Hulio?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Bosskwar Wavestrider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:17 pm
The-Exicutionor
come and sit around the camp fire. this particular tale just happens to be true. one day my friend muffin bought ten brownies. he ate nine of them but left the one in his backpack for later. well hours, turned to days, days into weeks, and weeks into months. so one day muffin found his browny and it had eaten its plastic package and had grown bigger. he took it to the towns scientist and he estimated that in three million years time his browny will cover 7/8ths of the earths serface. what can we do to stop this from happening?

we must burn them! BURN THE BROWNIE TILL IT IS NO MORE BUT A SMOLDERING PILE OF ASH AND MELTED CHOCOLATE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:08 am
DAMNIT POWER RANGERS, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Black Hand of Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Darth Nithlus
The-Exicutionor

we must burn them! BURN THE BROWNIE TILL IT IS NO MORE BUT A SMOLDERING PILE OF ASH AND MELTED CHOCOLATE!!!!

Its evolved to the point of fire resistence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:15 pm
My brain is wandering because of Blazing Saddles and the Time Warp.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

happy_heart_711

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm
wow can a brownie really get that big burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:20 pm
Hey everyone... Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Yeah... I don't say this as often as I should... but you're everything I would like to be.

(Wind Beneath My Wings needs to get out of my head.)  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Legend TK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 am
Can I eat it? I want the brownie! T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Not allowed.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Aw... it would get rid of it, though! Then we'd never have to worry about it again!
Or or or! We could blow it into a billion pieces and have billions of people eat it! ^^  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff