Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Star Fighter or Tuxedo Mask Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:17 pm
Sorry if this was already a subject, I tried checking to make sure im not repeating old threads, I didnt see anything.

Who would you rather with Usagi?

Star Fighter or Tuxedo Mask?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:33 pm
tuxedo mask duh I mean come on the other guy transforms into a woman isn't that just a bit weird when he is atcually a she and besides Usagi loves tuxedo mask  

bluewhale9

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Ya but lookie at Uranus and Neptune no? SO Star fighter does qualify for usagi XD

I too like tuxedo mask. But when he went on his trip Star Fighter started jumping in the game..

EDIT: I just found out that Michru has big crush on Usagi.
My bad. But still they were toghether, nothing wrong with that.

Ive only seen up to the final episode of the Pegasus series sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:53 pm
Personally I am more of a Usagi!Mamoru fan, but a good dose of yuri Usagi!Seiya is good too (I hate reading fanfiction where Seiya is a he). I like Tuxedo Kamen person, so I have nothing against him. I also have nothing against Sailor Starfighter. So in my mind I could care less. :]  

pixxi la

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:55 pm
I understand what you mean biggrin

I could go for either or biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:56 pm
But I still like Tuxe boy more >> heart  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:23 pm
[GS] Luna
Ya but lookie at Uranus and Neptune no? SO Star fighter does qualify for usagi XD

I too like tuxedo mask. But when he went on his trip Star Fighter started jumping in the game..

Leave Neptune out of that one, Haruka has a interpretable crush on Usagi, Michiru doesn't.

Game?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:41 pm
O.O; Sorry Ive only seen up to the last episode of Dream series.......  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 pm
TUXEDO MASK ! ! !

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:54 pm
Tuxedo Mask seems better for her. 'Cause weren't they engaged before Beryl attacked the Moon Kingdom?  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dravenroses

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Mamoru beats Seiya anyday. He and Usagi were destined for each other, had a past love, and were able to fall in love again before finding out about their past lives. I am a true Mamoru x Usagi fan!

~Emochan~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Sailor Star fighter is a woman. i choose Mamo-Chan ^-^  

mintycho

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm
Mamoru and Usagi are canon. But, then again, Kagome and Inuyasha are canon, and I think that pairing should just save us all the trouble and kill itself now. Despite the fact that I do love alternate pairings with a burning passion, Seiya and Usagi does nothing for me, probably because Usagi's relationship with Mamoru is so defined. They've been together forever in the series, and in their past lives before the series begins. Moreover, we know they end up together in the future. I also just can't see Usagi having an affair with Seiya or anything like that. I can't stand fanfiction wherein Mamoru is some cruel, heartless b*****d and Usagi runs from him to someone else.

That being said, I would enjoy fanfiction that builds up problems with Usagi and Mamoru's relationship to the point where she does go off with Seiya for a bit of time. Hell, break canon for all I care and have Seiya end up as Usagi's husband. Life partner. Person. Whatever. Fanfiction that exploits the very weak nature of Usagi and Mamoru's relationship elates me because, frankly, their relationship makes no sense to me. Yes, it's canon and they're in love and everything is fluffy pink bunnies and roses. Literally. But it seems very fake, as if they're only together because life is forcing them to be. I also like fanfiction that exploit that fact to bring Usagi and Mamoru together.

But, to be honest, I say "******** canon and make a crossover." Most of the men in the Sailor Moon universe are pansies, with the possible exception of the Shitennou and Diamond, though he was insane and probably shouldn't count.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:29 pm
Tuxedo Mask all the way. They were married before Queen Beryl came into play. Queen Serenity and King Endymion I believe were the names. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't watched it since it was off television  

Kuramathorn

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:18 pm
tuxedo kamen because is the only one that can drive usagi  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items