Do you have fan fics of rock lee?
  ALL THE TIME!
  Yes
  No(leave)
View Results

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:21 pm
Yup a nother fan fic of yours truley rock lee! Please follow the rules of guild and gaia. Share your fan fics here! If you have a character Ex:My character who has a crush on lee: Light real name Tenshi.
Why she likes Rock lee: Always makes her laugh and smiles.
Problems: She knows Rock lee likes sakura and is friends with sakura but is releived that she only like lee as a friend
About her: Shy, quiet, good at cooking,cleaning, like a mother, has two sisters Nicole(younger) Darkness whose real name is nisha (older) 12 years old has long black hair that goes to her waist, has big brown eyes with long lashes, always blushes a bit when she sees Rock lee.
Then go right ahead and add info if you want!

Read my journal for more stories I'm still working on them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:38 pm
One day Tenshi was taking a little walk down to the ramen shop and saw Rock lee there. She blushed a little when she approached him and sat down next to him. "Oh hello Light how are you today? Would you like me to treat you to some ramen?"(green=rock lee orange= tenshi) "Oh That's okay Rock Lee I'll buy it myself." "Light you know we're good enough friends for you to call me Lee, don't worry I'll pay for it you have shopping to do anyways so you'll need the money." "Lee that generous of you but that's o-Suddenly Gai sensai appeared putting an arm around both of them. "How sweet you two love birds are already arguing about paying the bill! Remember Lee smile and make your teeth shine that's what gets a true womens' heart!"(olive of course is gai) Tenshi went completely red and Lee only went a little. "Sensai don't say embarrassing things...." "But lee look how much she's blushing you already stole her heart!" Tenshi almost fainted then left the shop while running out quickly. " Sensai no dis-respect sir but you embarrassed her a little too much..."  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

RPing and Fanfics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces