Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Craziest. b***h. Ever. - Ann Coulter's insane Falwell love Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerry Falwell's dead and I...
  ...can't stop smiling.
  ...think we should be respectful when anyone dies.
  ...think it should have come sooner.
  ...hope Pat Robertson is next.
  ...don't care.
View Results

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:00 pm
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=20753

s**t on a stick. This woman idolized her fallen hero so much she managed to not only agree with but make more radical the atrocious claims, blame and lies spread by this hateful little toad.

Please read and share your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:06 pm
I always hated that little b*****d. Almost everything that came out of his mouth was pure s**t. I still can't believe (Actually, I kinda can believe it) that he had the audacity to say to the entire U.S. that 9/11 was caused by liberals, gays, women and basically everyone the church doesn't like.  

Arios V

Dissnitive Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:19 pm
A Perfected Christian? I almost shot low fat milk out of my nose when I read that. Those bastards will all die soon enough and I hope either they can't breed or that one of their children becomes everything they so avidly hate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:21 pm
Here's a press release given by Ms. Ellen Johnson, the President Of American Atheists concerning the death of Jerry Falwell:

“While we recognize and respect the grief of friends and relatives, it must be acknowledged in the wake of Rev. Falwell’s death that he and the organizations he founded, especially the so-called Moral Majority, were serious threats to our Constitution and, specifically, the separation of church and state.”

“Jerry Falwell was instrumental in galvanizing millions of American evangelicals into an intolerant, sectarian and authoritarian political movement. Gays, women, secularists, civil-libertarians and other groups who did not fit in to his plan to construct ‘One Nation Under God’ were stigmatized and attacked. Civil liberties were in jeopardy. Falwell and other religious right leaders advanced their political agenda in the name of Christianity, while demonizing their opponents.”

“Perhaps the most ignominious moment in Falwell’s career was his appearance with Rev. Pat Robertson on a television program which blamed the terrorist attacks of September 11 not on Islamic fundamentalist fanatics, but on a wide swath of the American people -- women (because of their support for abortion), gay and lesbian Americans, and individuals and organizations like American Atheists which labor for the separation of church and state.”

“We cannot and must not lionize Rev. Jerry Falwell because he is now dead. We expect that some politicians beholden to the religious right, who perhaps owe their political careers in part to Falwell, will praise him for his religiosity or avuncular style. The truth is, however, that the Rev. Jerry Falwell was a dangerous man who opposed and worked against many of the key values underpinning our secular American democracy.”

– Ellen Johnson, President
AMERICAN ATHEISTS  

Arios V

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:42 pm
Good riddance. Guy was a nut... he gave Christianity an even worse image...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:50 pm
According to that crazy woman Falwell "exuded" love. Haha that is an example of an oxymoron. So they consider this love?

Falwell: Your gay, so you will burn in hell

guy: Why are you telling me this?

Falwell: because I want to help you, so yeah your going to hell.

guy: How is that help?

Falwell: Your going to hell, and 9/11 was your fault.

guy: Screw You!

Falwell: *GASP* Anti-Christian bigotry!! Why do you persecute me for my beliefs??  

Dissnitive Blade

Arios V

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:51 pm
murasame blade
According to that crazy woman Falwell "exuded" love. Haha that is an example of an oxymoron. So they consider this love?

Falwell: Your gay, so you will burn in hell

guy: Why are you telling me this?

Falwell: because I want to help you, so yeah your going to hell.

guy: How is that help?

Falwell: Your going to hell, and 9/11 was your fault.

guy: Screw You!

Falwell: *GASP* Anti-Christian bigotry!! Why do you persecute me for my beliefs??

*laughs* Yeah, that summarizes Falwell pretty well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:58 pm
User Image

don't these kinds of christians ever realize that they're just ruining their images to s**t?

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

God of lunchboxes

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:46 pm
Why hasn't anne culter been exacuted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:57 pm
The reason fundies and firebrands shouldn't be killed is because then they would be elevated by their followers into martyrs, idolized and their bilious messages given false credence.  

Theophrastus

Arios V

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:51 pm
=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=
User Image

don't these kinds of christians ever realize that they're just ruining their images to s**t?

User Image

The sad thing is no. They're just a little too full of themselves to realize that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:04 pm
Maybe when she's done administering the complex medical procedure of self-gratification, she can bring up one or two valid points that are of concern to the passing of a man who was a human being regardless of opinion.

I didn't care much for Falwell's incessant right-wing bull, but at least he had the balls to speak his mind, no matter how controversial his opinions were. Ann Coulter is just a self-promoting bint.  

ProjectOmicron88

Arios V

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:19 pm
ProjectOmicron88
Maybe when she's done administering the complex medical procedure of self-gratification, she can bring up one or two valid points that are of concern to the passing of a man who was a human being regardless of opinion.

I didn't care much for Falwell's incessant right-wing bull, but at least he had the balls to speak his mind, no matter how controversial his opinions were. Ann Coulter is just a self-promoting bint.

Yes, while I did loathe Falwell myself. I do have to give him some respect as he wasn't afraid to speak his mind, even if it mean he was going to piss a whole bunch of people off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:45 pm
I always hate when we lose a great bigot like Falwell. Sure, the guy was full of s**t, but at least he was unintentionally entertaining. That makes me think that James Dobson had a hand in his death; Falwell wasn't exactly "focused on the family," as it were.

At least the only thing the Teletubbies have to worry about now is a possible lawsuit from David Cronenberg.  

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:16 am
God ******** s**t on a stick! I hate that b***h. I hate her more than Falwell. She's just so wrong. She can't even be polite. She is the perfect example of the growing problem of intolerance in America.

On the other hand, this part of the article made me laugh:

Quote:
Like Christ ministering to prostitutes, Falwell regularly left the safe confines of his church to show up in such benighted venues as CNN.

OoooOOOOoooo. The big bad scary CNN! rofl  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces