Where Do You Hang Out? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarielle

Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:05 pm
I mean it as on Gaia, but can be in real life too ^^ Just wondered if all of us would ever be likely to have run across one another if it hadn't been for Kaori Yuki wink

As for me, I'm generally in the breedables forum, hanging out at the Heralds thread (where I co-own) or the Malepharin thread (where I've just become RP manager).

So how about the rest of you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:30 pm
I wander around, sometimes seen in Art Discussions, sometimes in the Writers Forum, I've appeared in the Anime & Manga; Manga and Anime Music subforums, etc.

Most of the time I just click around, keeping an eye on whatever interesting topics appears. It's next to impossible to know where I am to be found sweatdrop

Other than here, that is.

IRL, I am mostly with friends, at my place or theirs. So you probably 'aint gonna run into me outside Gaia, unless you know me in person.
Or visit SF-Bokhandeln every now and then sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:40 pm
Hm..well. I´m a bit all over the place. But mostely in the other guilds that I´m a member in. I´m also hanging out in the chatterbox some of the time.
But as I said, usaly in the other guilds... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:36 am
Me... I hang out mainly in Writers, Anime & Manga, and this guild. blaugh Within Gaia, that is.

Outside Gaia... I mainly hang out at the shopping malls famous with teens in Singapore... And occassionally at my friends' houses, one of whose condominium has a swimming pool. Oh, and also the various manga shops that can be found anywhere... Even in the seediest of shopping malls.  

Shura Yukihime

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:46 am
I hang out mostly on the guilds I'm in.... Occasionaly in anime/manga or chatterbox....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:06 am
when I'm not at the guilds, I'm usually at the manga-forum, or picture post (saying meanie stuff to other's pics domokun )  

Sonoshi
Crew

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:02 am
i'm mostly here( whee ) and in the manga & anime forum. sometimes i go and look in the writers or comic creators forums, but i always end up in manga again.

in real life am i for the moment to be found in my room, studing like mad for all the tests coming up. sweatdrop when i don't do that you can find me at cafees with one or more friends or at the music school.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:01 am
On Gaia I'm usually in Charity/Donations and Word Games. Sometimes I'll browse the Anime/Manga and Entertainments sections too.

And in real life, I'm at home mostly, but I do go out to the mall or bookstore or cinema every so often. But right now it's raining, so it looks like home with a good book for me. =/  

Cain_Hargreaves

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:28 pm
oh yeah, in IRL I'm mostly in my room drawing. xd
and then sane comes in... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:34 pm
IRL I'm either at home, at work, or at the comic book/anime store. Oh, there's also a neat cyber-cafe that my best friend works at that I hang out at sometimes. Mostly just to see her, though...  

RionaDaidouji

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:36 pm
Sonoshi

and then there is music and wonderful flowers! whee the sun start to shine and i clear my throat and start to sing...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:07 pm
I'm usually in the manga section or in my various guilds and a few threads that I frequent.  

YaminoSadame

yorurei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:18 pm
on giai i'm usually in the anime/manga part of the forums and mainly on the guess the anime character by the quote thread(since no one can guess any of my quotes stare and i like to test my knowledge on other quotes)...i'm also in search of others who know what nurse angel ririka is...i'd give good gold to find other fans of that show...

in real life, i'm usually at college and at home drawing, writting or driving my parents crazy by watching anime on demand(i heart comcast!)...and sometimes i can actually get my car to take me to my friends and the mall/borders!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:45 pm
manga and video game forums are usually the only places I'll go.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:27 pm
Sanekazura
Sonoshi

and then there is music and wonderful flowers! whee the sun start to shine and i clear my throat and start to sing...

Hehe, you two are just so cute... whee  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces