Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
-_- the emo guild is sorta dying Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:56 am
For some reason I feel the emo guild is going painfully slow does anyone agree? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:30 am
That's because they all killed themseleves.  

drkmtn

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:56 am
Think it has more to do with people actually having social lives, and to be honest, is probably a sign my prayers have been answered and the emo fad is dying out, we'll still have a few dedicated members, but the new fad is coming and to be honest, will probably be a fad of people liking real techno, with acts like pendulum, juno reactor and kmfdm gaining ever more popularity among the 'kidz' of today.

Which to be honest I reckon will be a really interesting time as commercial dance will start to lose its audience and the metal and techno communities will probably re-unite under one banner with bands like kmfdm, mad capsule markets, the crystal method and any other band that uses lots of mixing and remixing.

And why do I think this, the number of people wearing cyber dog gear and 'save the rave' t-shirts has been steadily climbing which will result in this sudden boom of something different to the whiney pop-punk thats popular today.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:36 am
♥My inside is...

Oh noes.

...in black and white♥.

steph kasen

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

black sheeps

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm
I forgot I was in an emo guild. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:50 pm
black sheeps
I forgot I was in an emo guild. lol

How do you feel for me, I own the place and am stupidly anti-emo. D:  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:18 pm
Didn't I mention something similar to this a while ago...?

Anyways, the emo guild is not dying. So there. We're just...a tad slow lately. Just wait until I'm totally unblocked from this site...and then we'll have some fun! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:28 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Anyways, the emo guild is not dying. So there. We're just...a tad slow lately. Just wait until I'm totally unblocked from this site...and then we'll have some fun! twisted
Another point, popularity tends to fluctuate, bare in mind a lot of members are preparing for final exams and the like so won't have time to actually post much. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:32 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Another point, popularity tends to fluctuate, bare in mind a lot of members are preparing for final exams and the like so won't have time to actually post much. smile

Damn you Finals!
I have Bio, Geometry, English, and art coming up next week.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:02 pm
That's because when there were more assholes around, the emofags had people to argue with.

Now that I'm the only a*****e left and I have duties other places that take precedence over this, it's just ceasing function.

You know your guild's in decline when the mods PM you just so you will come back and start some ruckus.

Xyloid

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:53 pm
Relik-san; I agree with you juuust the slightests. xD I was already a Techno fan. ._. really, I don't follow fads.

The Animal print fad is going out and probably now I think solid colors are coming in..Or like..Random patterns. Probably Patterns. -shrug-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:07 pm
Xyloid
That's because when there were more assholes around, the emofags had people to argue with.

Now that I'm the only a*****e left and I have duties other places that take precedence over this, it's just ceasing function.

You know your guild's in decline when the mods PM you just so you will come back and start some ruckus.

I got made a mod for being an a*****e, when I first joined my posts consisted of "hey emo kids you suck, you all look gay, your music is terrible and your up your own a**." Ok ok, so I'm still the same, just less militant and hostile about, though from what I hear this place has become a bit of a joke to some other people.  

Rellik San
Captain

Pyre Dancer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:39 pm
i guess people are getting bored at whinning at everything biggrin
ive now moved onto ranting xD
YAY RANTING  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:13 pm
my explanation: finals. End of story.  

The-helper-of-the-poor

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:47 pm
its almost time for finals?where?america and europe?philippine classes end at march so its summer break here..i havent been on that much cuz, aside from being busy enrolling for my freshman year, a friend of mine just died so for the last few days, i wasnt in the mood to gaia..  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games