Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo f** stfu Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black sheeps

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:40 pm
No not really, to be honest I'm not even " emo " more of my emotions are actually positive and happy. I seem to not be in TOUCH with the other side of my emotions. As in, how do I cry? I seem to have trouble with that. I do have the pent up anger that I let it build. But with " sadness " I have no grasp, it's like I don't let things upset me. I just get frustrated and angry, I skip the sorrow and directly to anger or nonchalance. I think I shouldn't be so aggressive, I'm passive-aggressive.

Lol oxymoron.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:49 pm
So you've basically got the temprament of a metal fan.

Its no big deal don't worry about it, some people are naturally upbeat and tend not to let things bother them so much and if something does bother them its usual just released in the form of angery rants and aggressive behavior.

I'm the same.  

Rellik San
Captain

Dang0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:29 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:36 am
eek  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

i-Am-NoT-wAnTeD-hErE

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:55 pm
hmm i see,well my anger and sadness r at the same level but my level isolation has been rising for some reason eek question question question  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Rellik San

Its no big deal don't worry about it, some people are naturally upbeat and tend not to let things bother them so much and if something does bother them its usual just released in the form of angery rants and aggressive behavior.

I'm the same.
XD but i don't have anger issues....i actually let them out in concerts, especially close quarter ska places, i throw elbows XD  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San

I'm the same.
XD but i don't have anger issues....i actually let them out in concerts, especially close quarter ska places, i throw elbows XD

As do I, but lets face it there are times when you need to vent and no concerts are due for months, what do you do then?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:01 pm
I have a problem with getting angry or upset.. I don't XD Whenever I do though, I tend to get sick to my stomah and dizzy so I try to avoid getting angry.

I don't even get angry that much, I let things slid. I'm pretty much just mellow actually :3

Koude

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San

I'm the same.

As do I, but lets face it there are times when you need to vent and no concerts are due for months, what do you do then?
guitar XD, i don't really get angry, i just store it in for ever and ever  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San

I'm the same.

Well as I've said before I'm a naturally angry person. So sometimes no matter what I do its not enough. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:06 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San

I'm the same.

Well as I've said before I'm a naturally angry person. So sometimes no matter what I do its not enough. smile
i used ot be that way...but i like got rid of a few emotions, like anger, jealousy.....mainly those..  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:44 pm
Metal sucks, it sounds like nothing but meaningless noise. It's an emo guild, where are all the emo fans?

This guild sucks so far.

I am upbeat and perky, but I know my emotions very well, if I'm sad, I show it. If I wanna cry, I will. If I'm angry, I'll play bass. There's nothing wrong with being sad sometimes or crying. People have to get over the stereotype of "strong people don't cry." That's bull and wrong. Truly strong people do cry, cause there not afraid to show what their feeling.  

xEmoLykWhoax

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:01 pm
*sigh*

how many times must we go over this?

emo=emotional. If you are sad. your gonna show sad. Same with the other emotions. IT'S HOW EMO GOT IT'S NAME. IT'S A ******** EMO GUILD  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:14 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
*sigh*

emo=emotional. If you are sad. your gonna show sad. Same with the other emotions. IT'S HOW EMO GOT IT'S NAME. IT'S A ******** EMO GUILD

I agree, it spawned from emotional.

And if it's an EMO guild, why are metal heads in it? It just doesn't make sense to me.  

xEmoLykWhoax

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:28 pm
xEmoLykWhoax
Sakuto Uchiha
*sigh*

I agree, it spawned from emotional.

And if it's an EMO guild, why are metal heads in it? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Because it's a guild ABOUT emo, not FOR emos. A metalhead is the current guild captain, he's been here for a while.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games