Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

Blazer_Z

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:30 am
Personally i would try to avoid the dogs! There too quick for my taste. Plus they would probebly out-run me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:20 pm
the spiders O_o they literally gave me goosebumps, I have aracnaphobia (sp) so I'm really scared of spiders >.> but yeah the dogs scare me too

And I wouldn't want to encounter Regenerators/Iron maidens either O_o (tho I love them in the game and lol'd when my bf played the game and encountered his regenerator for the first time xd he was scared of them)  

watergirl

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 pm
I wouldn't wanna face Nemesis. He scares me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:19 pm
You know what I'm Scared of.I'm scared of those damn Hunters. gonk  

Jurian04

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:49 pm
The zombie dogs are easy...as for me, it would be the giant toad things in Resident Evil 0, the ones that can swallow you whole. You forgot to put that on the poll, they're the worst! gonk

Vankala
I wouldn't wanna face Nemesis. He scares me. sweatdrop

*pulls out rocket launcher* "STARS...."

heh  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:48 pm
something that i wouldnt rather face hmmm id have to go with the thing in RE4 that has the stretchy arms... i didnt see him on your poll  

Resident_Kyo

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:24 pm
First, can you please change the title to creature instead of 'creepy crawly'? I mean that makes it sound like an insect.

Second, s**t I'd say just the zombies. The average human zombie. Mainly because I don't like killing people. Animals I can kill, but a human I cannot unless it was war.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:17 pm
Resident_Kyo
something that i wouldnt rather face hmmm id have to go with the thing in RE4 that has the stretchy arms... i didnt see him on your poll

You mean the Regeneradors? Yea, those creeped me out at first...but if I were to face one in real life, I'd be totally screwed! sweatdrop  

Vankala

xAlbertWeskerx

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:42 am
Vankala
Resident_Kyo

You mean the Regeneradors? Yea, those creeped me out at first...but if I were to face one in real life, I'd be totally screwed! sweatdrop
I 2nd that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 am
Those crazy a** like bugs from RE 4 that can go invisibile and pop out of nowhere gonk  

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:41 am
[M]oogle [W]arrior
Those crazy a** like bugs from RE 4 that can go invisibile and pop out of nowhere gonk

Yea, I hate when they surround me and attack me as soon as I get up. gonk Leon's gonna need a bigger can of Raid... razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:13 am
As long as ive got a weapon im OK with everything  

Ivory Lie

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:02 am
Vash Thompson
First, can you please change the title to creature instead of 'creepy crawly'? I mean that makes it sound like an insect.

Second, s**t I'd say just the zombies. The average human zombie. Mainly because I don't like killing people. Animals I can kill, but a human I cannot unless it was war.

It wouldn't be killing, cause technically they are already dead.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:54 am
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson

That's true. It would actually be harder for me to shoot someone durng a war then to shoot a zombie that's already dead.  

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Vankala
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson

That's true. It would actually be harder for me to shoot someone durng a war then to shoot a zombie that's already dead.

For the two of you, a human during the war is different because they can shoot and throw grenades. While a zombie probably won't be able to use weapons. So it'd be like killing a regular innocent human. Not only that, but zombies can also be kids. And I just won't kill kids.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff