Other metal
  Rap
  Classical
  Buttsecks
View Results

lord_william_nilsson

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 am
What type of music, or what particular bands do you like?

I think Bloc Party is great for stoning. Also Electric Wizard.

EDIT: forgot Jimi Hendrix.... redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:59 am
I don't.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

lord_william_nilsson

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:35 am
don't get stoned?

or don't listen to music while stoned?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:25 am
Don't get stoned.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:06 am
Ok, here goes, in no particular order:

Clutch, Jeff Air, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Dessert Sessions, Tool (ULTIMATE), Doors, Dylan, Me First, Creedance, Mudvayne, Primus, Down, Nebula, some Prodigy, Pink Fllyod (SECOND ULTIMATE), Flamming Lips, NoFX, Sonic Youth, Kyuss (THIRD), Canned Heat, Bob (and Damian) Marley, Led Zep, Mars Volta, At the Drive in, some Machine Head, The Music, Porcupine Tree, some Sikth, The Stranglers, Vex Red, The Aquabats and many many many more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:06 am
I love at the drive in, and i'm assuming it's 10x better when your ********.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

lord_william_nilsson

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:42 am
punkarama
I love at the drive in, and i'm assuming it's 10x better when your ******** class="clear">

Not everything sounds better when ********. I listened to some viking metal when I was stoned and it just sounded stupid... Not in a good way. confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:31 pm
well

right now im listening to kings of convience

i dont think i listen to anything different when i'm high as opposed to not high
except for maybe radio hip hop
like r kelly and snoop dogg

and cypress hill
i dont really listen to them unless im high, but i seriously like them

and i probably listen to a lot of devendra banhart and ariel pink and animal collective

animal collective is amazing when you're tripping
even just being high they sound crazy
but if you get your hands on some acid, you gotta play animal collective  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:23 pm
The best stoning music is music made by stoners.

Some stuff by the Dandy Warhols is perfect for havin' a fat ol' smoke (Hzza will vouch for me Mohammad is the tune of the ages) Then there's like the classics like the Bobs and whatnot. Really though I will listen to what I feel like listening too - and the same applies when I'm sober.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:45 pm
Hzza

Clutch, Jeff Air, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Dessert Sessions, Tool (ULTIMATE), Doors, Dylan, Me First, Creedance, Mudvayne, Primus, Down, Nebula, some Prodigy, Pink Floyd (SECOND ULTIMATE), Flamming Lips, NoFX, Sonic Youth, Kyuss (THIRD), Canned Heat, Bob (and Damian) Marley, Led Zep, Mars Volta, At the Drive in, some Machine Head, The Music, Porcupine Tree, some Sikth, The Stranglers, Vex Red, The Aquabats and many many many more.

Since m'dear Hzza listed so many of my faves heart ....I shall bold them and then add some more music to get baked to....

311, Cut Chemist, DJ Shadow, Phish, Radiohead, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, The Avalanches, Bonobo, The Fugees, Herp Hubert and the Tijuana brass band, Thievery Corporation, and RJD2.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:02 am
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza

Clutch, Jeff Air, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Dessert Sessions, Tool (ULTIMATE), Doors, Dylan, Me First, Creedance, Mudvayne, Primus, Down, Nebula, some Prodigy, Pink Floyd (SECOND ULTIMATE), Flamming Lips, NoFX, Sonic Youth, Kyuss (THIRD), Canned Heat, Bob (and Damian) Marley, Led Zep, Mars Volta, At the Drive in, some Machine Head, The Music, Porcupine Tree, some Sikth, The Stranglers, Vex Red, The Aquabats and many many many more.

Since m'dear Hzza listed so many of my faves heart ....I shall bold them and then add some more music to get baked to....

311, Cut Chemist, DJ Shadow, Phish, Radiohead, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, The Avalanches, Bonobo, The Fugees, Herp Hubert and the Tijuana brass band, Thievery Corporation, and RJD2.
Tis all aboot the R'head, and Sublime  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:13 am
Tommy the Cat
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza

I totally forgot APC.

And probably many others.

But yeah, generally the same stuff as when I'm sober.

Except Down, even listening to NOLA makes me feel ********!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:52 am
Hzza
Tommy the Cat
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza

I totally forgot APC.

Except Down, even listening to NOLA makes me feel ******** class="clear">
Must be said I'm totally bored of APC. Probably because I rinsed Mer and 13th and the covers album was pretty disappointing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:59 pm
Hzza
Tommy the Cat
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza

I totally forgot APC.

Except Down, even listening to NOLA makes me feel ******** class="clear">

xD I didn't include APC because I kinda just group them with Tool because Maynard's voice is what I care most about.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Maynards voice + Billys lyrics = damn good humping music.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff