Reply Tattoos
Oddest tattoo you have seen/heard of Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:47 am
I was just looking around and wondering what is the oddest, weirdest, dumbest tattoo you have ever seen?

For me it was a gal who had in just plain black tattood letters on her arm (sort of liek a jail tattoo) daddy's girl See to me that sounds like some severe incest going on there.
A lot of hte native americans around me have tattoo's like that and it is odd, it isnt any sort of tradition, it jsut seems liek they get drunk and liek to but odd tattoo's on eachother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:47 am
I think that people who tattoo their own name on themselves are strange. sweatdrop  

Adjective

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:36 pm
A wall socket tattooed on a guy's a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:02 pm
It was a piercing/tattoo combination. I'd show it to you, but gaia's TOS would have me killed.

And I've pissed off enough moderators to be crazily sure that they're watching me.

It's a third n****e piercing on BMEzine.com (the picture still uploaded).

It was a 4 legged woman holding up the third n****e, which had been pierced. Rather odd. Rather cool.  

NuclearOops

[Vanilla Lace]

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:24 am
I'm with Adjective...I personally find it stupid to tattoo your own name onto yourself...I mean yeah it might be useful if you have like...a concussion or amnesia or something but that's just me.

As for weird ones? I can't recall any I've seen...but my boyfriend and I saw a lady with a sunflower tattooed on her leg and he said, "Out of all the flowers she picked a sunflower? That's the ugliest flower around."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:30 pm
I read in a book about prison that some guy in prison wanted to have the Harley Davidson logo tattooed on his page, but instead the "tattoo artist" put *ahem* " two men in a sex act"  

DeadBabyDoll

Levaal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:57 pm
Just becuase it is p***s tattooed related

A guy on vacation in an island paradise walks into bar, he limps in and struggles to get on the bar stool. The islander bartender looks at him and says, "You ok mun?"

The guy looks up and winces "No I got a tatoo on my p***s and it is killing me"

The bartender laughs "Me too, it will get better, how bout you lemme see it mun"

The guy feels weird but stands and it reveals his p***s softened with the letters W.E. on it " Well my wife, Wendy, I had her name tattooed on my p***s

The bartender shows the guy his own revealing he to has W.E. tattooed on his while soft

The guy looks and says "you have have a wife named wendy too?"

The bartender shakes head and laughs "No Mun... Mine says Welcome to Jamaica  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:31 pm
I knew a guy who got the words your name on his bum when he was in NYC but then later that year the guy on jackass did it (and i think in the same spot).  

GoddessAurora

Ayamechan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:10 pm
Ruby Doe

xd

I've heard of a guy with the lines of a g-string tattooed just above his pants...

And while they're not really "strange," I'm always amused by people who get Japanese characters/kanji tattooed to themselves. A lot of times, they end up saying something... weird. Sometimes it's as simple as someone getting "power" tattooed and saying it's "strength." Theres a girl at my school who has the character "to rest" tattooed on her neck, and her artist said that it meant "lost." I've even seen someone with "dream" done... backwards.

After I laugh a little, I feel kinda sorry for those people. ._.;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:43 pm
The tattoo that makes me laugh is on the wall of flash at the place I go to. Some kanji they defined as "barbequed chicken pieces." Whether it really says that, I don't know, since I don't know japanese. One of the artist said he's done it on someone too.  

Warninglv100
Crew

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:40 pm
Ayamechan
Ruby Doe

xd

I've heard of a guy with the lines of a g-string tattooed just above his pants...

And while they're not really "strange," I'm always amused by people who get Japanese characters/kanji tattooed to themselves. A lot of times, they end up saying something... weird. Sometimes it's as simple as someone getting "power" tattooed and saying it's "strength." Theres a girl at my school who has the character "to rest" tattooed on her neck, and her artist said that it meant "lost." I've even seen someone with "dream" done... backwards.

My friends' sister who is, none the less, Japanese got a character tattooed backwards. Her family practically disowned her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:50 pm
Ruby Doe
My friends' sister who is, none the less, Japanese got a character tattooed backwards. Her family practically disowned her.

*dies* Did she actually speak the language and write it fluently? Because a lot of people of Japanese descent who are born in America DO NOT actually speak the language... especially if their parents were the first generation born in America. The parents know enough to talk with THEIR parents, but they tend to only give commands to the kids. So the kids know commands... but not the actual grammar of the language, and NOT the writing system (happened to my boyfriend, who is of Chinese descent).

Also, if one of her parents is American-born and a native English speaker, she might not have learned the language, because the foreign parent tends to conform to the native parent... English IS, after all, spoken much more in America than Japanese. Might've figured s/he may as well get used to it.

Either way, I feel kinda sorry for her. I mean, her best option now, if she really dislikes the thing, would probably be a coverup... x_x;;  

Ayamechan

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:03 pm
Ayamechan
Ruby Doe

*dies* Did she actually speak the language and write it fluently? Because a lot of people of Japanese descent who are born in America DO NOT actually speak the language... especially if their parents were the first generation born in America. The parents know enough to talk with THEIR parents, but they tend to only give commands to the kids. So the kids know commands... but not the actual grammar of the language, and NOT the writing system (happened to my boyfriend, who is of Chinese descent).

Also, if one of her parents is American-born and a native English speaker, she might not have learned the language, because the foreign parent tends to conform to the native parent... English IS, after all, spoken much more in America than Japanese. Might've figured s/he may as well get used to it.

Either way, I feel kinda sorry for her. I mean, her best option now, if she really dislikes the thing, would probably be a coverup... x_x;;
Not fluently, but her Grandparents speak only fragments of English so she has to be able to communicate with them in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:04 am
Ayamechan

I saw a tattoo like that on the show miami ink.
Ayamechan

I know someone who got a tattoo of one years back when they were first becoming popular, and he picked one that "looked cool" and he didn't bother to ask what it meant, well after he got it done his cousin found out what it meant, cat. so now everyone says "where's your p***y tattoo".  

GoddessAurora

DeadBabyDoll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:19 am
14 pages of really terrible tattoos  
Tattoos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items