Submit

THE FIERCE DEITY!?
  NO WAY!!
  ......no comment
View Results

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:21 pm
Well..this avatar has been one of my "top secret" ones for a while. I entered the arena about 5 or 6 months ago with this and got 11 place. So..it has remained hidden for a while and i'm finnaly showing you guys it.
I'm proud to call it my second favorite out of ALL of them (next to my Ganondorf mrgreen ) and I plan on entering the arena with this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:53 am
Cool, looks awesome! 10/10 smile

Edit: Do the Redd Water Bands layer over those gloves?  

Toki no Yuushi

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:59 pm
Toki no Yuushi
Cool, looks awesome! 10/10 smile

Edit: Do the Redd Water Bands layer over those gloves?
In the original one I did, but they don't appear because of the gloves are covering them  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:12 am
Oh, that stinks but it still looks awesome though. 3nodding  

Toki no Yuushi

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:27 pm
OMG! That's awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:34 am
thanks mrgreen  

Zitckoe
Crew

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 am
That's really cool! I have a Fierce Deity Link cosplay too... I'll post here soon with it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:14 am
This is my Fierce Deity Link cosplay... I like your use of the Mythrill armor... I wonder if it layers over the Musketeer Armor confused

Also: I haven't raised enough gold on this account to get the ears yet, so please excuse my FD Link's ears User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lineback

Link_k92

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm
Nice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:03 pm
Gawd, now I want to do a Zelda cosplay, but I wanna do one that that almost no one, or really no one has done... hmm...  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Minty0321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:21 pm
nice 9/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 pm
Winndy
Gawd, now I want to do a Zelda cosplay, but I wanna do one that that almost no one, or really no one has done... hmm...
Cool, thats what I try to do for the arena. I will ONLY do something that hasn't been done before, or something that has never won. Such as my ganondorf one xp ...(sorry but i sort of brag about it)  

Zitckoe
Crew

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:05 pm
So, any suggestions on how it could be better? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:33 am
Zitckoe

I like how you used "THE MASQUE" and the "Zorro Mask" together, I didn't know the combination would work... (May I use that combination for my cosplay? I'm asking since it was your idea 3nodding ) Also, I like your belt, but I'm to broke to get that...

Suggestions? FD Link has blue beads around his neck, right above the armor... So maybe try and find a necklace that a Guy Avatar can wear, that is beaded... The armor on FD Link's Stomach (I have a reference picture in my Signature if you are confused), you could use the Shark Armor thing from the Aquatica item

My FD Link Ava is more blue-ish than black, because with the different colored longjohns, the blue seems a little darker when mixed with certain items... I'll go and tektek something with my suggestions, so I can know if it looks right sweatdrop

Nothing I suggested works, the Aquatica (sharkplate) takes over the Mythrill armor, and the necklace doesn't show up... Your FD Link is fine the way it is 3nodding  

Lineback

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 pm
Oni Rinku Link
Zitckoe

I like how you used "THE MASQUE" and the "Zorro Mask" together, I didn't know the combination would work... (May I use that combination for my cosplay? I'm asking since it was your idea 3nodding ) Also, I like your belt, but I'm to broke to get that...

Suggestions? FD Link has blue beads around his neck, right above the armor... So maybe try and find a necklace that a Guy Avatar can wear, that is beaded... The armor on FD Link's Stomach (I have a reference picture in my Signature if you are confused), you could use the Shark Armor thing from the Aquatica item

My FD Link Ava is more blue-ish than black, because with the different colored longjohns, the blue seems a little darker when mixed with certain items... I'll go and tektek something with my suggestions, so I can know if it looks right sweatdrop

Nothing I suggested works, the Aquatica (sharkplate) takes over the Mythrill armor, and the necklace doesn't show up... Your FD Link is fine the way it is 3nodding
Thanks! mrgreen
And sure, you can try the combination. I think its awesome when I do something, then someone takes an idea i did and trys it. biggrin  
Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff