Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Pirates of the Carribean: The Final Chapters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ever wanted to be a pirate in the Pirates of the Carribean movies? Well here be your chance. All ye need to do is fill out one of these here forms with the following information:

Gaia Name:
Pirate Name:
What Yer Pirate be Lookin' Like:
Backround(If ye be choosin' to tell):

That be all ye need to do and then ye can begin the story. Have some fun with the original pirates and a few others who will be joining you in your story. That be but one of the rules. There be 4 rules in all:

1. Like the movies, keep it PG-13.
2. No godmoding.
3. You must be active in posting, therefore you cannot be waitin' at least two weeks to post.
4. Have fun.

Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:32 pm
Gaia Name: The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Pirate Name: Rikku
What Your Pirate be Lookin' Like:
User Image
Weapon of Choice: The knife thats on her
Backround(If ye choose to tell): n/a  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:48 pm
Gaia Name: Alixraen
Pirate Name: Guybrush Threepwood
What Your Pirate be Lookin' Like:User Image
Weapon of Choice: Whatever he happens to be holding at the time
Backround(If ye choose to tell): "I wanna be a pirate..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm
Gaia Name: Carrot-Copper
Pirate Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
What Yer Pirate be Lookin' Like:
User Image
Weapon of Choice: His sword, his gun, and any other weapon he can get his hands on.
Background(If Ye Choose To Tell): Sparrow is pirate lord of the Caribbean Sea, and enjoys the freedom of his occupation, drinking rum and seducing women while looking for supernatural treasures. He engages in much dealing and treachery, preferring to use negotiation and wits over weapons to survive. Sparrow is introduced as seeking to regain his ship the Black Pearl from his treacherous first mate Hector Barbossa, and spends much of the sequels trying to escape his blood debt to Davy Jones and battling the East India Trading Company. Despite his rude or cowardly behaviour, he is nonetheless an honorable and likeable character.  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:00 pm
gaian name:braveheart soldier
pirates name:william turner
what yer pirate looks like:User Image
weapon:what ever he finds
backround:boyfriend of elizabeth swan and wants to save his father from Davy Jones  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:11 pm
((Ye can begin whenever ye feel the need))  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:15 pm
will turner was sitting down ont the black pearl in his cabin and goes to find jack sparrow
"Captain,your orders?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:30 pm
braveheart soldier
will turner was sitting down ont the black pearl in his cabin and goes to find jack sparrow
"Captain,your orders?"
"Ah. Young William. Just the man I was looking for. Well, seeing as we are now docked in Tortuga, and we are all out of Rum, I would like for you to take one of the men and go get some more."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
"Captain,your orders?"
"Ah. Young William. Just the man I was looking for. Well, seeing as we are now docked in Tortuga, and we are all out of Rum, I would like for you to take one of the men and go get some more."

will smirked"i'll get it,but why dont we go and find elizabeth and dont you have business to take care of with davy jones,and what about the meeting with the other 8 lords of the seas"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:51 pm
Guybrush walks in holding a duck. "Jack, were all out of milk...I mean rum....yeah."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:00 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
"Captain,your orders?"

will smirked"i'll get it,but why dont we go and find elizabeth and dont you have business to take care of with davy jones,and what about the meeting with the other 8 lords of the seas"
"Ah yes. Your bonny lass. As for Davy Jones, we won't be having much trouble with him. You stabbed his heart. Remember? And there won't be another meeting of the pirate lords for quite a time. Now, back to business. What sort of trouble has Elizabeth gotten herself into this time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Alixraen
Guybrush walks in holding a duck. "Jack, were all out of milk...I mean rum....yeah."
"Yes. I was just sending Will here to fetch some more......... Why do you have a duck?"  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:09 pm
(i know i already saw the movie)your lucky i'm even here in the black pearl. after a few day,i'm going back to the flying dutchmen.

moments of walking later

Heres ya Rum,enjoy it while you can
will put in a little sleeping powder in his rum hoping he wouldn't know  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:20 pm
braveheart soldier
(i know i already saw the movie)your lucky i'm even here in the black pearl. after a few day,i'm going back to the flying dutchmen.

moments of walking later

"Thank you William. Mr. Gibbs!!! Here is your rum. It's your favorite."

"Ah. Thank ye Jack. I been parched for what seems to have been an eternity."

*He immediately guzzles down the whole bottle of rum.*

"That's good rum. Tastes betterr than it usually does. Now if you'll be excusin' me......... Yaaaawwwwnnn........... I'm going to go catch some shut-eye."

*He walks to his quarters and goes to sleep. Jack looks at Will with his usual smile.*

"Well, that must have been some very strong rum. Mr. Gibbs needs about five bottles to fall asleep. Unless you had a plot to temporarily incapacitate me while you go off and try to save your bonny lass on your own, yet again. William, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's learnin' from me past mistakes."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

moments of walking later

"Thank you William. Mr. Gibbs!!! Here is your rum. It's your favorite."

"Ah. Thank ye Jack. I been parched for what seems to have been an eternity."

*He immediately guzzles down the whole bottle of rum.*

"That's good rum. Tastes betterr than it usually does. Now if you'll be excusin' me......... Yaaaawwwwnnn........... I'm going to go catch some shut-eye."

*He walks to his quarters and goes to sleep. Jack looks at Will with his usual smile.*

"Well, that must have been some very strong rum. Mr. Gibbs needs about five bottles to fall asleep. Unless you had a plot to temporarily incapacitate me while you go off and try to save your bonny lass on your own, yet again. William, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's learnin' from me past mistakes."

"well,i always keep thinking"think like jack"and also,i'm one of the pirate lords,and,elizabeth has my heart"
will takes out 2 guns from his back pocket and points them at jack
"so move out of way and let capt.will turner move this ship"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas