Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

singull

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why does it seem like your pets are the weirdest animals in the world?

Like for instance, our old Rottweiler/Lab mix, Kaz, used to sit in the back of our surburban and would proper her leg up onto the armrest or up on the edge of the window sill as if she were a human. xD She also used to lay down and had her head proped up against this one old wooden chair we have, and with the position of her head, I would have thought she's get a back kink in her neck.

Then our other dog, Oso [who recently passed on this year], used to wiggle her butt like crazy whenever someone came home. The fur on her head also ended up making it look like she had eyebrows, so when she quirked them it would look hilarious. xD She also LOVED chocolate chip cookies [no thanks to dad feeding them to her like...all the time if we had any]. Oso was more of the sane one of our dogs though. >__>;

And from what my mom has told me, our previous dog, Puna, used to get into the garbage in the bathrooms and eat diapers [ew] and sometimes got USED tampons/pads stuck to her paws [EW!]. And since she was a little dog, she thought she was queen of the world [like any other small dog xD].

Then there's Buster...
When we first got him he ate a pound of butter [thus his nickname Butter].
Every time I let him back in the house he has to bring something from outside with him. Rather it's a piece of bark or a rock. Hell, he's got a whole collection of rocks in a window sill downstairs.
He's a momma's boy and can't be left alone at night.
He's got one of those lovely types of skin that some dogs have that's really stretchy. xD It's fun to stretch his face out a bit...sometimes it ends up staying folded up in certain ways. >__>;
He burps and farts and when you smell it and yell, "Buster, did you just fart?!" he looks all guilty and won't look at you [he's a terrible liar].
And sometimes, when he's lying down on his side, his ear will stick up [we call it his radar xD].
And, before we got him fixed, he was a spaz [actually, he still is, just a little bit less of the spaz he used to be].

So, anyone else have little stories about their pets and their strange habits? xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:12 am
my cat thinks she's a dog. she likes her belly scratched, she drools, and she comes when shes called. but thats why she's awesome! :XP:  

Sabbel

Domo Midget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:12 am
My cat chews on paper like a puppy, and drinks out of the toilet ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:13 am
    My dog Molly always lays down like a human would.. like her legs laying out behind her. She's so cute.

We also have a boxer that wiggles her butt like you said one of your dogs said, I'm guessing it's because boxer's tails get clipped, so instead of wagging their tail they just shake their whole rear. x]

Zoologist

Lady Tomato

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:17 am
My cat taught himself how to use the toilet.
Sits at the table as if he were human.
One time he actually put his paws into pair of shoe and started dragging his then around as if they were his shoes.
Knows how to seek revenge, aka pisses on something when he's mad.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:42 am

xD Lovely stories everyone.

@Zoologist: Yeah, probably, but Oso didn't have her tail clipped, but she still wiggled her butt all the same.

singull

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:33 pm
XDD My cats like, Satan's spawn.

She would play with anything that was around, charge down hallways for no apparent reason, and if you pissed her off, she would slap you across the face a few times.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 pm
My cat Prince is stupid. He seems to want to test how many lives cats actually have because everytime we pull in the driveway he will run all the way across the our sideyard {it is big} and straight in front of the car. He always in like two feet of being hit. rolleyes he is dumb.

My friends cat is funny too. His name is Bubba Judge. He will use the litter box and then walk over to his water dish and clean his front paws. Also he must think that he is part dog because he hides in the tub and when he hears water running he will come because he thinks that he is getting a bath. For some reason he likes taking baths, unlike the rest of the cats that i know of who run from the sound of water.

Yoshimi Minamino

Snarfwiggle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:18 pm
They're not wierd, they're awomse!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 pm
Sabbel
my cat thinks she's a dog. she likes her belly scratched, she drools, and she comes when shes called. but thats why she's awesome! :XP:

As does mine.. but it's slightly strange when you think about it... ^^;;  

Chessie the Riddle

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

singull

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:37 pm
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

xD
Awesomely weird!
:face:

Hah..it's funny...because cats are supposedly independant..yet some of you have cats that come when they're called and whatnot. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:14 pm
c o s p l a y b o i
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

xD
Awesomely weird!
:face:

Hah..it's funny...because cats are supposedly independant..yet some of you have cats that come when they're called and whatnot. xD

I know...

xp heart  

Snarfwiggle

Ak696969696

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:17 pm
My kitties are most definitely weird. sweatdrop ninja burning_eyes

Or at least, one of them is. ninja

The one that attacks walls. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:22 pm
xfallenwithoutwingsx
My kitties are most definitely weird. sweatdrop ninja burning_eyes

Or at least, one of them is. ninja

The one that attacks walls. sweatdrop

Lol, my cat attacks walls aswell. I think he tries to walk on the or something.  

Rainbow Bumblebee

Hitomi katsumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:28 pm
My old dog Molly [ who passed away at the age of 5 because someone ran her over] had one time where she was sorely embarrased. we had a patio that was shaded by the top balcany and my parents decided to close it in and make it a little parlour type thing. molly usally stayed outside [ wel lived in south africa and she's a chihuahua].
once the walls were finished we brought molly home from the vet and she tried to jump onto the patio, she ended up sprawled on her back with a dazed look in her eyes.

We have a shi-tzu named vehnix and hes black and white, he was born on january 11th 2007. He has habit of holding a toy in his mouth and making a weird growl/pur sound whever my mom or dad comes home. he honsetly thinks he should sit at the table and has actually been on the table eating from my mom's plate once.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff