rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:48 am
every one must join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick your poision ( character) and we will made up the rest later  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:52 am
User Image
Name Crystal
age 17
power: trvel to other words times, and force fields
bio: waas princess of another world
she is rather random, happy loaud and soft spoken gental, basicaly an oxymorom (and can't spell)  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:13 am
User Image

Name: Selene
Apperance: 18
Powers: Unknown
Species: Vampire
Bio: not much is known about her past it is surrounded in shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:37 am
User Image
Name:: Cassius Ocept
Power:: Summon minor spirits, and can make very small flames with his hands
Bio:: Town bully until age 12 when he started a coven. He's temperamental, and can go from angry to calm to depressed to flirty in about five minutes. Usually he's upbeat though.  

a fresh daisy girl

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:41 pm
((rach, your a guy??? umm okay. any way your sig it cute - tthe lost the game part))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:23 pm
I'll start! Anyone who wants to join after this, just pm ladymoonflower or me!

Selene glanced around. Her surroundings were unfarmiliar. Everything was dark and damp. She morphed into her demons visage so that she could see better. After a moment, she realized what had happened, she had finally been caught.  

Araedhel
Crew

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:40 pm
(9umm don't know how to add to that but okay))
Crystal walked around the busy streets of new york, every now and again she would stop time and (borrow) an offit from a store or make some one on the street look like a fool, wgich reminder her of this one time right right after her X boyfriend dummper her there was this guy asking this girl to marry him and right as he did Crystal took the ring, later she went back in time and fixed but boy was it fun to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:54 am
Cassius was bored.

The fire started in a back alley had been fun- (He got to see that homeless dude bend around like that! Who knew they were so flexible when it came to fires? He laughed then, but now...) He blew the ashes off his sunglasses and readjusted them to cover his amber-orange eyes. Damn sun was in his eyes.

"Hey." He said to no one in particular. "Come here." Cassius could feel the spirit tug at his feet. Go find a girl for me, he told it. I'm in the mood for a female right now.  

a fresh daisy girl

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:59 am
((OOC:: The only reason I'm playing a boy is because no else is. xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 pm
((okay rach, and i guess i will ba that girl just for the fun of it but don't get carried away, lol))
"you should like a moron, you can't get a girl; like that" said Crystal  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:54 pm
((How about if we switch scenes we put this ~*~ there to let the other RPers know?))

~*~

Selene looked around her small prison and decided that there was no way out. She realized in that moment that she would need help from the outside. She closed her eyes and called on the spirits of the earth. Find me one powerful enough to stop them...two ro three wouldn't hurt either. She sincerely hoped that someone heard her call. When they came back they would surly kill her and her race would be doomed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:00 pm
((what are you doing Aread?? who captured you i will kill them!! lol))  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm
~*~

"I've done it before sweetheart, I think it'll work again." He smiled coyly and sat down on a stone lion in front of a house. "Or are you going to stop me?"

help... The sound echoed through his head.

Cassius motioned to his spirit with his hand. Go help, there might be a reward.  
Role-Playing Sub-forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff