Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Memory Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Locale Name: Memory Lane

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned

Description: A little old street with an unusual bent. people who live here either have an unusual bent or those who choose to live i n the past.
This quiet street seems to always be shrouded i n a light fog. Memory lane has a way of bringing your past to life or even your deepest dreams. It is not wise to stay here to long lest one begins to learn things about themselves that they never cared to learn.

Old description: A district of Byako existing on the mental plane, accessible only to a select few. It serves as a terminal of sorts, providing direct links to the minds of certain individuals. The Mindscape itself has no particular shape or form. All that one sees are floating doors of various shapes, sizes, and styles. Different psyches lie behind their respective doors -- the only problem is finding the right one.

Past Events: *someevil dude leaped into krens head and started messing around
*lutia with the assistance of nicalin and the barington hopped into the heads of cadwallander whataname and afos sem in an effort to restore her clan.

Current Events:Memories await  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 pm
Kren apeared within a shadowy landscape mirroring the place he was last only this time the shadowy assailant stood before him

(krenscape)  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Pain still throbed through his head. "Who...are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:36 am
images flashed through the shadows around them. A land peopled with shadows similar to the assailant before fading again in an instant.  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:12 pm
"Okay...That made little sense..." He shook his head. "What do you want from me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:41 pm
the wall behind the shadowy assailant changed showing the two shadow people being absorbed into eachother  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:01 pm
Kren nodded. "Alright...so fuse...why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:49 pm
words scrawled in the air between them
big fish eat small fish
wolves hunt deer
shadow devour shadow

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 pm
"That makes the assumption that I'm the deer." He smiled softly. "I may be weakened here, but i'm still a wolf."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:34 pm
the shadows swirled as the shadowy assailant sent the mental shadows against him  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Kren laughed and tried his best to pull shadows from around him to block the attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:35 pm
more shadows wrap themselves around the assailant as he takes on a more fearsome appearance in an attempt to strike fear into krens heart  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:59 am
Kren laughed softly. "Please your understanding of fear is nothing to what i've seen in hell."
Another sharp pain burst through his skull and pulled his vision back further untill he was almost blind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:32 pm
the shadowy assailant lept forward with the intent to devour krens psyche  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Kren growled and in two quick lashes out of dark energy. Both striking the assailant, but neither as strong as they should be. they only suceceeded in knocking it back.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff