Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Space Station Ometta Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 am
Locale Name: Space Station Ometta

Classification: Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned (Scary evil computer thingy)

Description: Far above the skies of Byako, higher even than cloudy Kabina and mysterious Tarlow, are the vast reaches of space. And amidst the moons, stars, various pieces of trash, and n00b corpses hangs an improbable structure. The center of it is a massive sphere, almost the size of the Little Necropolis. Spiraling walkways and bulbous structure branch off from this center in a seemingly random pattern. The only decoration on the outside of the massive black and silver structure is the Data Towers logo. This space station hangs over the city of Byako, out of sight from Byako, but Byako is still firmly in its reach.

[Interior to be added later.]

Past Events:*Evil klien forces tried to take it over for their evil plan but were waylatyed
*shinobu and space station spend all there time complaining about the jarians
*shinobu leaves
*evil mustachioid afos with the other mustachiods use the space station to attack the city

Current Events:Chibi sends the city workforce to disable the space stations lasers and pretty much all city destroying devices  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:33 pm
The space ship full of kitsari kits began to slow as it came upon the large station. Suddenly there was a hiss of static "Get in there and make a foothold." The ship flew by launching out garbage can-sized pods filled with dormant bots that were programmed to build. The ship drew closer and closer to the docking bay, before a few more pods were shot off, filled with dormant bots trained to fight if nessecary. "Open the docking bay doors and get in." The kitsari kits in the bridge of the ship held their breaths as the bots woke, preparing to get control of the docking bay doors.  

justice_prime

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:45 pm
JARIAN PRESENCE NOTED!
LOCKDOWN COMMENCING!

Alarms went off inside the station as defensive ports opened along the station and prepared to open fire on the approaching craft as large flyswatters smacked the pods from its surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:37 pm
"sir, defenses have been alerted! What do we do?"
The four tiny kitsari kits sat in the bridge shivering and huddling together, afraid. " give a good shot at the defenses with the main cannons."

There was a sound of rising temperature and cracking metal as the main cannon charged up, melting down some of the many gears collected on mecha mainstreet. "Charging the metal cannon mr. Justice." A kitsari reported. "Good, now charge! "

The large ship burst forwards quickly, launching a barrage of missiles towards the giant flyswatter as the main cannon hit the fully charged status. The ship came close to the space station, just close enought to fire. (giving you a chance to act so that I am not autohitting.)  

justice_prime

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:47 pm
The defense shields erupted into life.
I TRUST YOU TO BE SMART ENOUGH TO TELL THAT GREEDY LUTIA WHERE SHE CAN STICK THIS!
A massive baseball bat shot out of the base flying straight and sure for the Jarian ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 pm
The bat sent the ship flying in circles, the hard shell of the ship not penetrated, but simply pushed around. The four kitsari kits inside were squeeling as they were stuck to the walls with the G-forces. Eventually the engines stabalized the ship. "Go at it one more time!" The ship shot forward, firing it's molten metal cannon, coating one side of the shield in the stuff. This would totaly disable any sort of sensors they'd have on that side of the ship, and thus prevent any accurate attacks. With that established bot pods were shot to the crust that had formed over the shield and were to set explosive charges to nock holes in the shield.  

justice_prime

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Large quantities of energy erupted from the shields in bursts, repairing the sensors and dissolving the metal crust.
A large collection of armaments that would make even a n00b Jarian drool locked onto the assaulting ship.
WHAT PART OF 'GO AWAY' DO YOU FIND SO DIFFICULT?
OR MAYBE THIS IS A BETTER QUESTION
HOW MANY JARIANS DOES IT TAKE TO SCREW IN A LIGHTBULB?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:23 pm
"Mr. Justice it's not working!" One of the scared kitsari kits said into the comm channel. The response was static followed by "retreat... for now. we will deal with them later when our presence in space is larger"  

justice_prime

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:29 pm
AND STAY OUT YOU FILTHY SAVAGES!
NO JARIAN WILL EVER SET FOOT ON MY DECKS!
SO HELP ME, I WILL CRASH LAND BEFORE I LET THAT MONSTER OF A WOMAN OWN ME!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Even Justice heard that last message.
"I guess we'll just have to skip a step and improvise. The bot pods are already finishing some devices for a moon base for you guys to stay in whilst the bots propagate. using ore from the moon and astroids." The ship left that area, headed for the moon.  

justice_prime

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm
SO NOW I HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE MOON TOO?
NO REST FOR THE WEARY!
DAMNED JARIANS!
STAY ON THE GROUND!
PEOPLE HATE YOU ENOUGH DOWN THERE!
YOU RUN OUT OF PEOPLE TO PISS OFF AND BLACKMAIL?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:34 am
Shinobu, Puff, and the woman that they had picked up were dropped into the vaccum of space next to the sattleye. Shinobu uploaded two helmet, one for himself and the other for the girl. "Are you okay?" He asked checking her for any signs of damage.

"Fine, next time give me a warning." She yelled out once her lungs filled with oxygen. "I could've been turned into a coffin right then!"

Puff swallowed a bone he pulled from his blazer and his body changed into that of a small, wingless dragon skeleton in a red blazer. It clicked it's teeth, but said nothing else.

"I like this version of you better. No more eatting and spitting." Shinobu said with laugh. He scanned the area for traces of fuel in the vaccum. "Puff that way." He said pointing toward the massive structure.

Puff pulled the others along because he is the only one with a means of perpulsion. He clicked his teeth again angrily.

"I know, but at least you aren't as empty-headed as this purple haired nitwit." She said back to Puff.

"I'll turn this dragon around right now missy." Shinobu said as he wondered what Puff said and how she under stood him.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 am
Upon reaching the gravitayional pull of the massive structure Shinobu threw another sattleye probe toward it. "Okay, we need to scan for a defense systemand a stay away from it.

"Aye captian." THe still nameless woman said.

Puff clicked his teeth a few times and the woman started to think.

"Oh, my name is Honeydew. And this is Quadukumaru, my sword." She said holding up her gutair.

Puff clicked a few more times and let out a small laugh.

"Not 'Ax', I said and meant sword." She said with a laugh.

"And people think I have weird conversations with Puff." He thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:02 am
The sattleye picked up on a faint energy trail and pulled them along with it.

"Good no more useless drifting." He said as it pulled them along the pieces left behind from a battle.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm
YO!
YOU FOR THE JARIANS OR AGAINST?

The massive structure broadcast.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash