Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Hello. Didnt it occur to you... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:44 pm

wow. nevermind. people are mean. especially assholes like isel.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:55 pm

I bet you're a cutter and an emo.

-Isel-

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:44 am

Why do people have to get so serious and curious about these facts?
emo means blah blah blah,...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 am

Oh good bloody lord.

People like you, RachelIn TheRye

Really piss me off.

How many times do people have to say "you don't have to cut to be emo," or "you don't have to be emo to cut?" It's ANNOYING. Yes, yes, we already KNOW that we don't have to cut. In fact, there are quite a few of us in this guild that don't cut, and aren't emo. What do you have to say to that one?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:07 pm

Whoa, everybody slow down here. What the hell are you people talking about. The only thing that she wrote that I can see is "Wow." Somebody care to fill me in?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:50 pm

Corpse_Bride_131
Whoa, everybody slow down here. What the hell are you people talking about. The only thing that she wrote that I can see is "Wow." Somebody care to fill me in?

She edited the ******** post.

But I'd LIKE to attack her verbally, unprovoked, I just haven't found a situation that it would be feasible in.

-Isel-

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:48 pm

I like Isel, his attitude is refreshing lol
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:06 pm

RachelInTheRye
wow. nevermind. people are mean. especially assholes like isel.

Deal with it.

-Isel-

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Corpse_Bride_131

Read my post. Last paragraph.

THAT'S what she was saying. "You know you don't have to cut to be emo, and you don't have to be emo to cut," is the bottom line, but seems like there was a little more whining involved.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just irritable today.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Uhh..From the sounds of it darling, You're just seemingly scared of the truth or something. You posted, we answer. Matter of Opinion~

;] Isel is awesome. Don't be bashing on him.

Hikaru Akumu

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:31 pm

why do you people even like Isel? All he ever does is hurts peoples feelings! god. im ******** leaving this guild. people are so immature, and dont even say i am, because i know that i am DEFINITELY NOT stupid enough to fall for Isel, and actually LIKE him for his cruelty.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:17 pm

xAceXofxHeartsX101
why do you people even like Isel? All he ever does is hurts peoples feelings! god. im ******** leaving this guild. people are so immature, and dont even say i am, because i know that i am DEFINITELY NOT stupid enough to fall for Isel, and actually LIKE him for his cruelty.

WTF are you talking about?
How are we immature, because we don't think what you do? We are making threads about s**t everyone should already know?

Isel is a cool guy, he is about 20X nicer then people in the music forum.

Art Payment

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:24 pm

xAceXofxHeartsX101

"Fall for Isel"??? What the crap. Seriously...don't see anyone professing their love to him here.
I like Isel because he's blunt, straight-forward, tells the truth (for the most part), is extremely opinionated, and amuses me.

Get over it, darling, welcome to the "real world."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Moonlight Agony
xAceXofxHeartsX101

WTF are you talking about?
How are we immature, because we don't think what you do? We are making threads about s**t everyone should already know?

Isel is a cool guy, he is about 20X nicer then people in the music forum.

Those people aren't even people anymore. gonk

I actually have left that place permanently. And that's a bad sign.

-Isel-

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Cruelty? Cruelty MY ******** a**! Dude! If you think ISEL is cruel, you're in a shitload. He's just saying the freaking TRUTH.

And Cha,

The Truth ******** Hurts and bites you in the a** HARD.
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff