Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
Whats your favorite Anime/Manga Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:53 pm
I used to LOVE FLCL xd Haruko was my life and I was determined to think that she was in love with Mamimi xp I was in that "phase" for about 4 or 5 years rolleyes Depressing I know. I love anything with Yuri or Yaoi, so I LOVE Loveless (love Loveless?) because it has both whee
I also love Revolutionary Girl Utena, even though it is a pain in the a** to type! The show is pretty trippy and to be honest only a complete psychopath could understand it *points to me* I just REALLY love the relationship between Juri and Shiori which consists of cruelty, betrayal, death, hate, more hate, love, obsession(my personal favorite), fighting, an uber short b***h that you cant help but kind of love even though you hate her scream , jealousy, did I mention obsession? eek That is identical to another couple I know (and obsess over to the point where it is overtly disturbing) from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, just look at my profile! Well actually it used to be a lot worse, I had over fifty videos of them eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:06 pm
loveless is really good, fully cooly rocks my socks, i love Eurka but the best manga is godchild  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:15 pm
Loveless, (Manga) and Kiddy Grade. Heh. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and angst.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm
LolitaOfImpendingJailTime
3nodding I like Kiddy Grade. Who wouldn't love hot girls jumping around in tight suits eek I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T LOVE A GREAT STORYLINE sweatdrop I'll be in my bunk...  

xBeefxTacox

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 pm
tatu_anime
3nodding I like Kiddy Grade. Who wouldn't love hot girls jumping around in tight suits eek I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T LOVE A GREAT STORYLINE sweatdrop I'll be in my bunk...

Ooh, seems we have something in common. XD I mean, uh, yes. Wonderful story line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:13 pm
tatu_anime

Ooh, seems we have something in common. XD I mean, uh, yes. Wonderful story line.
rofl  

xBeefxTacox

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:32 am
okay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm
Personally, I love Loveless, Godchild, Hellsing, and Full Metal Alchemist. What's Kiddy Grade? I haven't read it. Can I borrow it from you, Rach?  

Araedhel
Crew

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:03 pm
Araedhel
Personally, I love Loveless, Godchild, Hellsing, and Full Metal Alchemist. What's Kiddy Grade? I haven't read it. Can I borrow it from you, Rach?
Oh, I simply LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist... Possibly as much as my friend, SerenityFei, which... is almost impossible... Haha.
Oh, I also love... Shaman King, and Vampire Knights... I suppose I truly have became addicted to the occult... Although, I haven't noticed up until now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Yea FMA was pretty cool,What about Bleach blaugh I can't get enough of that show.It's funny,sad,serious,and sometimes random but i still love it ^^  

IkkiKurasaku

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:08 pm
FoxFire315
Araedhel
Oh, I simply LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist... Possibly as much as my friend, SerenityFei, which... is almost impossible... Haha.
Oh, I also love... Shaman King, and Vampire Knights... I suppose I truly have became addicted to the occult... Although, I haven't noticed up until now... sweatdrop

stressed sweatdrop I kind of have the occult problem too, VK is one of my favorite manga's! I also love Trinity Blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 pm
My favorite anime is "Karin" which was based off of the manga that is also my favorite "Chibi Vampire", I also like Kaitou Jeanne and Full Moon wo Sagashite, both of the mangas are better in my opinion then the anime...even though the anime is really good too xp The list could go on and on but those are just the ones I have on my mind at the moment.
LOVE jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Akarria

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:52 pm
SoloisticCloud
Yea FMA was pretty cool,What about Bleach blaugh I can't get enough of that show.It's funny,sad,serious,and sometimes random but i still love it ^^
i love bleach!!!! but i am sorry to tell you this it is pinaple bleach, not just bleach,(i will explain if you don't know)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:58 pm
Anyone know shin chan?????????It is funny but I wouldn't call it manga though sweatdrop .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:58 pm
i can't stand that show  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers