Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ta da~! Yes, We've created our own Fruits basket roleplay. Myself, and Maya.

Name:
    Likes/Crush:
    Extras/Other: Where they live, what they like, or who they are?

Characters
    Name: Kiyoshi Sohma
    Zodiac: Snake [Albino]
    Appearance: Soft white, almost blond hair, red/orange tint eyes, wearing school uniform. Glasses are worn only sometimes.
    Likes/Crush: None.
    Extras/Other: Even though is own zodiac animal is albino, he is not completely affected by common symptoms. (But he is by appearance.) He doesn't like bright lights, has bad eye sight, and spends most of his time reading. Kiyoshi lives with his mother and sister within the Sohma estate.

Name: Shizuko Sohma
    Zodiac: Snow Tiger
    Appearance: She has short dyed-orange hair and bright teal eyes. She waears one of Tohru's extra setd of clothes
    Likes/Crush: Yuki Sohma
    Extras/Other: She lives in Shigure's house after running away from her own home. She just found out about transformations. Her only memories from before complete captivity was of Yuki, so she likes him and thinks of him as her first love.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:28 pm
((Huzzah! Let's us celebrate this grand occasion! *twirl*

I've added you.))

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:29 pm
School was just ending and the students watvhed the clock tentively. As soon as school was out, there would most likely be a stampede.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:35 pm
The school day was almost over. Kyo was more than anxious to get out of class. Staring blankly at a single piece of paper, scribbling odd drawing as he waited for the bell. All he had to do was make it past these few minuets, and that was it.

Uo's glance changed from the clock back at Tohru, she carried the same air headed determined expression she always had during the last class of the day.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 pm
Shizuko looked boredly out the window. She couldn't wait to leave that place.

Yuki was thinking about all the work he had to do with the student council. He hung his head in dread.

Hanajima was silent, not paying much attention to anything, her mind on her own things.

Tohru was thinking about what she had to do after school. She;d have to make dinner before going to work and then she had to get home to do homework.

"Okay, kids. I know you all really wanna leave. You're got another three minutes of class so deal with it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:51 pm
Three minuets. . 180 seconds left. Damn. Ignoring everything else, he continued his random scribbling.

Frowning, Uo sighed. She was sure these last few minuets would seem like forever. They always did. She looked back up at the front, barely feeling the enthusiasm to take in all the information.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:57 pm
"okay, I'm sure you've all initiated the count downs in your heads, so go ahead. Don't pay attetion...but you got two minuted left...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 pm
Patience thinning, she exchanged glances with some of the other classmates before turning to the large window. The sky was a little darker than it was at noon. 'Looks like rain for later on, maybe then. . .' She lost herself in though.

Leaning back in his desk, Kyo stared forward. It seemed as though nothing could break his train of thought.

Kiyoshi stretched, putting all his books away in the small bag. His life was like a never ending schedule. Day, after day the same things. He had some time to kill today, his mom wouldn't be home until much later.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:19 pm
"Okay? Ready? On your marks, get set...GO!" The teacher yelled out as the ending-class bell rang loudly.

Shizuko happily stood up and stretched. "Finally!"

Yuki stood up, filled with more dread now that he had to meet with the student council.

Tohru looked happy as she stood and walked over to the area where Yuki and Shizuko sat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:23 pm
He placed the folded paper into his pocket. "Glad that's over with." Kyo said silently, moving over to the others.

"Check it out." Uo gestured to the window. "You think It'll rain?" She asked with doubt.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm
Shizuko looked outside. "Oh god, I hope not! I don't like rain....at all...." Shizuko groaned.

Yuki looked out the window. "Maybe...but if you have your umbrealls' it shouldn't be a problem..."

"Oh! Well, rain helps cool the air!" Tohru said with a smile.

"Yes, and rain makes flowers grow...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 pm
"Great." Kyo answered sarcastically. "I hate getting wet."

|True, I'd rather have rain then blistering hot weather. But, at least we're optimistic about it either way." She shrugged.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:40 pm
"Yes! That's true! The hot weather will be gone soon! Isn't that worth a little rain?" Tohru asked cheerfully.

"What ever you say..." Shizuko grumbled.

"Sorry to have to leave like this, but I have to meet with the student council. I'll see you at home."

"Bye bye!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm
"No." He shook his head. "I can handle a little heat."

Uo sighed. "It's just rain! It won't hurt either of you."

". . ."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff