Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Psi Moves Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:42 pm
Yo, does anyone here have their own kool psi moves? Like something you train to become stronger so u can use it in battle. rasengan, kahmehameha? I know that there r many ppl out there who think that psi cant affect physical things. but i know that if it is strong enough it can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Do i get money for postin on my own?  

Isewolf

Isewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Yup!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:59 pm
stare not to many psi ppl, r there?....  

Isewolf

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 am
I think there might be psi thread in one of the other forums, actually. This is just for general chat/non-occult related chat.

Kamahameha? Isn't that from DragonBallZ? confused

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:06 pm
There was an... "interesting discussion" over on the MPRILC a while ago regarding DBZ-esque moves, which you can see here. Other than that, I'm out. I'm no psion. X3

I do have a friend who's considering a means to psychicly increase activity (don't ask me specifics, he researched it, not me XD) in the limbic system, causing someone to feel incredibly afraid for no apparent reason. That's the only thing I can think of, moves-wise.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Isewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:06 pm
EladrinStarmist
I think there might be psi thread in one of the other forums, actually. This is just for general chat/non-occult related chat.

Kamahameha? Isn't that from DragonBallZ? confused

Ooooh thats what the thread meant, thnx. and yea it's from Dragon Ball Z

And Mitsh, if ur friend ever learns to do the limbic thingy and tells u could u plz share question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Will do. |D  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Isewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:50 pm
Kool, thnx  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:41 pm
reserved??? is that just an excuse to get some munny?  

Isewolf

Atticus Lock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:01 am
If you are realy intrested in psi then you might whant to take a look at what I typed out about starting to work with Psi in the Workshop sub-fourm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:25 pm
Mitsh
There was an... "interesting discussion" over on the MPRILC a while ago regarding DBZ-esque moves, which you can see here. Other than that, I'm out. I'm no psion. X3

I do have a friend who's considering a means to psychicly increase activity (don't ask me specifics, he researched it, not me XD) in the limbic system, causing someone to feel incredibly afraid for no apparent reason. That's the only thing I can think of, moves-wise.

I think he's onto something because once when I tried to astral project I was concentrating a lot on remaining concious (spelling?)while my body is going to sleep, since I was very tired I gave up, then suddenly I get a VERY deep feeling of fear for some reason...(So I guess if it really was a ''move'' I accidentaly made it on myself sweatdrop ), and since I have premonitions that's when I REALY almost started panicking thinking something bad was going to happen; but nothing happend so.... yeah.  

KingArthurII

TheClockWorkMan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:29 am
Mitsh

You're friend may be on to something, the limbic system ( the 'old brain' or 'lizard brain' ) is the center of all of a persons most basic emotions. specifically it is the Amygdalas which are responsible for all of a persons learned fear responses ( not inate fears like heights, or certain types of animals ). If you could concentrate energy into the Amygdalas and increase the neural activity in them, it seems intirely possible to me that you could force some one to be unreasonably fearful no matter what was actually going on around the person, or by shutting down the Amygdalas you might instead instill a sense of fearlessness.

interesting....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 pm
How do u aim for the Amygdalas? where is it? or do u just concentrate on the whole head???  

Isewolf

TheClockWorkMan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 am
Each Amygdala is located at the end of each hippocampi, if you can find a diagram of the brain look for the two semi-spiral shapes in the lower reaches of the brain those are the hippocampi ( just look up 'Hippocampus' with a google image search ).  
The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff