Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
so are you still a virgin? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:38 pm
are you a virgin? i am- if you're not, when did you lose it, and with who? xp im sorry im just curious. i want to know what the adverage age was/is to have sex because i really want to with my bf, but idk...so who will go first?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 pm
Must you be so wrong xp !Take health classes in school.They will tell you whatever you need to know.Don't ask teenagers on the internet.Also don't have sex untill your married.Be patient.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:56 pm
DarkLurker12
Must you be so wrong xp !Take health classes in school.They will tell you whatever you need to know.Don't ask teenagers on the internet.Also don't have sex untill your married.Be patient.

Sex is fine as a teenager, and you don't have to wait 'till you're married. Do it when it feels ready, okay? Marriage rule is mainly for christians.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm
Average is 16, btw  

a fresh daisy girl

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am
You must wait till your married.I mean if everyone had sex when they wanted there would be no hookers because everyone is like,you know.And everyone will get like an STD.Do you really want htta to be our future.Everyone all depressed.And if you have sex their is a chance you might get pregnant and I am pretty sure a 13 year old isn't ready for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:05 am
DarkLurker12
You must wait till your married.I mean if everyone had sex when they wanted there would be no hookers because everyone is like,you know.And everyone will get like an STD.Do you really want htta to be our future.Everyone all depressed.And if you have sex their is a chance you might get pregnant and I am pretty sure a 13 year old isn't ready for that.

Condoms? People in relationships having sex only? Birth control? Not to say she is ready, but you certainly don't need to wait until you're married.  

a fresh daisy girl

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am
LolitaOfImpendingJailTime
DarkLurker12

Condoms? People in relationships having sex only? Birth control? Not to say she is ready, but you certainly don't need to wait until you're married.
Well,atleast wait until you know everyhing about sex and your an adult.Atleast do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:56 am
DarkLurker12
DarkLurker12

Well,atleast wait until you know everyhing about sex and your an adult.Atleast do that.

Why bother? Being an adult doesn't change anything. Better know something about sex, though. Wouldn't want to get it in the wrong hole. XD  

a fresh daisy girl

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 am
DarkLurker12
DarkLurker12

Why bother? Being an adult doesn't change anything. Better know something about sex, though. Wouldn't want to get it in the wrong hole. XD
Just go to some health classes or ask your parents about it.They will help.Don't listen to me or LolitaOfImpendingJailTime.Listen to an adult.That is all I have to say for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 am
DarkLurker12
DarkLurker12
DarkLurker12

Just go to some health classes or ask your parents about it.They will help.Don't listen to me or LolitaOfImpendingJailTime.Listen to an adult.That is all I have to say for now.

You can say Loli for short. >>
Adults are generally bad to listen to, and will most likely tell you a bunch of lies, especially if they're your parents. Look it up, okay?  

a fresh daisy girl

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:36 am
okay, but i want to marry him but i am too young..and i know ahta yall are thinking, that your too young to know what you want and who you like but i know he is okay and i know to use borth control and if i do get pregnant theres always abortion and i have taken health classes and mom said when im ready she will put me ont the pill so i have all that taken care of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:43 am
go for it, i mean i am not really and for myself personaly i am gong to wait till marrage or atleast after collage when i have a job, but if you ready then go ahead  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:24 pm
I'm a virgin... but I know I'm not really ready for anything like that until I've got both the right person, and a job, just in case... sweatdrop I'm not an abortion-kind-of-person, so if I have a kid... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 pm
Oh yeah, I'm also a virgin. O:  

a fresh daisy girl

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:46 pm
I'm not alone! smile  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash