Submit

Free cash?
  Duh.
View Results

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:36 pm
This it totally random, yes, but... Eh.

What's the worse injury you can remember ever getting? It doesn't have to be the most painful, it can be the most embarrassing too. Mine was falling off a horse when it wasn't moving... I fractured my arm when I fell, and had to wear a cast... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:02 pm
let see there is so many umm i had to get sitches under me tong (very pain ful to talk) umm i broke my arm in 3 places, i fractured a lingament in my thumb i broke my ankle,(falling down the stiars) oh yay and i am diabetic not really an injury but i was dehydrated when it happend and wasn't allwod to drink anything it was so painful  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:41 pm
gash over right eye. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 pm
I always wondered why I never got stitches or broke a body part.I mean never in my life!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm
i can change thqat dark ,lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:10 pm
i never injured myself....even if i tried...*sigh*  

Amaya Ai

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:27 pm
Aw, it's easy... Like falling off a log... I wish it wasn't so....

Another one of my injuries... My brother headbutted me under the chin, and I nearly lost part of my tongue... eek I didn't get stitches, for whatever the reason... xd ...but there was blood EVERYWHERE... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 pm
ladymoonflower
i can change thqat dark ,lol
I hope you mean by that by making me stay more healthy xp .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:36 pm
well i got i pencil jammed in my foot now theres a grey mark embedded in my skin... NO it was when that fan fell on my foot. my toe was smashed and my nail fell off. it was all black and purple. and there was puss and it hurt like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:56 pm
FoxFire315

Another one of my injuries... My brother headbutted me under the chin, and I nearly lost part of my tongue... eek I didn't get stitches, for whatever the reason... xd ...but there was blood EVERYWHERE... gonk
lucky stiches really hurt in the mouth
no really! it's really hard for me! i don't get bad injuries...well maybe if i tried stabbing myself....>.>  

Amaya Ai

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 am
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315

no really! it's really hard for me! i don't get bad injuries...well maybe if i tried stabbing myself....>.>

Don't go emo on us!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:12 pm
corret me if i am wrong but i think i have had the most injurys? damn i get hurt to much  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Amaya Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:34 am
FoxFire315
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315

Don't go emo on us!!!
oh no no no....i quit that (if you know what that means) months ago. it wasn't worth hurting yourself for xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:46 am
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315

Don't go emo on us!!!
oh no no no....i quit that (if you know what that means) months ago. it wasn't worth hurting yourself for xp
Are you emo?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Amaya Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:25 am
DarkLurker12
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315

Don't go emo on us!!!
Are you emo?
for god sake...i hate answering that question...you don't know how many people has asked me that and made fun of me cuz i do look emo  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff