Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 am
Since it's been a while, I've decided to (probably) come back to gaia. As for my return, I'll start with an RP.

This is based around a city where there are NO ADULTS! Can you believe that? The city was peaceful and there was no harm whatsoever. That was....until it happened... Parents and all lone adults suddenly disappeared. Even all of the elderly were taken! Only people from the ages of 1-21 survived. The older ones had lost their memory on what happened on that day. All of the homes were "somehow" destroyed and all that was left were the children and the teenagers.

Now, the teenagers knew that they had to take charge. The girls took care of all of the children while the guys began to rebuild. All was going well until a fight began between one guy and a girl. No one really knows how the fight began and what caused it, but it began a great war. The male and female parted from each other. They still lived in the same area, but neither of them ever get along.

Technology after awhile grew emensly and there was cloning. That's how they kept adapting with each sides lives. They mixed each others DNA to make others look different from each other. There's is a giant wall between each side and both often plan for attacks. All this has just been going on for at least 150 years.

Now, you are a clone of your race. You DON'T know what happened 150 years ago. You were just made to keep your race going. There may be hope though, you could restore life and create peace with all. You don't know what the other genders life style is like and you want to know more. You think to yourself, "There's more..." and you plan to find more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:40 am
RULES:

-Go by normal rules guys, I don't want anything bad and gross.
-Once your Bio Application is complete, it'll be in the area where all characters are placed.
-You need my acception to join so don't just waltz in.
-DON'T TAKE CONTROL! This a free-for-all RP. You don't tell to what to do.....unless others are ok with that.
-Try to be creative, don't just sit and wait for someone else.
-Don't leave an RPer behind. Not cool.
-You want Romance, keep it so there's no sex.
-You want violence, keep so it won't KILL the other person.
-You may smack talk, but don't go balistic on it. Ex: #$@%! @!$#@! #$!#@% !%#@ !@#%!@#% !@!@#%!%!#%.
-Don't bring outside fights between another person in here. Not my buisiness.
-Most important rule: have fun.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:41 am
Now, your just a clone remember? But, if you want a be more, like an ability or element, talk to me first and we'll see if it's acceptable. If you're joining, I need you're bio. Oh yeah, you CAN'T come from another universe or from another place. You came from the race you were cloned from.

Name:

History:

Appearacne:

Weapon:

Personality:

I intend that you try to make someone up... stare

NOTE: Please PM your bio, don't post it. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:46 am
All Character Bio's:

Poulation- Growing

♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Fallenlight262

Name: Jim

History: Was cloned by the Male race. Has all knowledge of his race and a little about the Female. Also is the leader's most trusted adviser.

Appearacne: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon: Double sided staff spear

Personality: Always determined. Want's more of whatever he already has and is curious for knoledge. He's nice, kind and caring, but a bit naive. Sure he obsevres better than others, but often acts like a child.

♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Name: Ashley

History: Cloned by the female race. Has all knowledge of her race and a little about the Male. Also is the leader's most trusted adviser.

Weapon: Scythe, but a bit smaller

Personality: Cute and fun, but tends to be short tempered. Even though she's not related to the Male, she has a feeling that she knows someone from that race.

dragonrebelfire

Name: Trinity

History: Was cloned for the female race. She learns secretly about the male race and keeps her knowledge to herself.

Appearance: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/dragonrebelfire/cggirl21.jpg

Weapon: kantanas

Personality: She’s always trying to learn. She’s sweet and will help out, but she does have a temper that can get the best of her. She tries to act mature most of the time, but sometimes she acts like a kid when no one is looking.

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Name: Billy

History: cloned by male race but was taught in secret by an older male billy grew to despise the war he wants peace but does not show it openly fore he doesn't want to be banished or something like that

Appearance: umm... put something um later i guess blonde hair med height blue eyes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon: Kukri one hand rapier other

Personality:quiet lonesome only talks with his friends wants only peace and only fights if its the only way out

Carrot-Copper

Name: Jack

History: Cloned by the male race. Sometimes goes on Covert-Ops Missions for the males to learn more about the enemy.

Weapon: Any gun he can get his hands on. He aslo knows a fighitng style called Krav Maga, which means "Contact Combat".

Personality: He only speaks when spoken to, but he's still very outgoing. He's constantly training to defeat the enemy. Loves to cook, listen to music, read, and design new weapons for the males.

bluepandada

Name: Rick

History: Was specially cloned to work towards a faster genetic engineering process, but daydreamed during classes and never learned a thing.
His imagination has grown incredibly without anything academic to test his brain.

Appearance: Short with dark hair covering most of his eyes. Wears large baggy clothes and always has his shoes untied.

Weapon: Carries a 'toy' hammer that is nearly twice his height.

Personality: Naturally carefree but when something comes up he is quick to find a solution. Often loses himself in his imagination, which sometimes effects his interaction with the real world.

The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Name: Rikku

History: She had an older sister who was 23, and her mother and father. Now that they are gone. She doesnt know what to do or who to trust.

Appearacne: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Shadow_The_Hedgehog_Lover/Anime Pictures/i149121786_5014_6.jpg

Weapon: A double blade sword

Personality: shy, quiet, violent (if u r mean to her)

Alixraen

Name: Erik

History: Cloned for a secret "Fighter" project. Very secret.

Appearance:User Image

Weapon: Gauntlets

Personality: Outspoken, and very unusual.

hydra4

Name: Naota

History: He had gotton head trauma when he had been hit over the head by the enemy and cant remember much of his past

Appearacne: User Image

Weapon: his scythe sword thing and any gun around him

Personality: he gets in trouble alot when an government official asks him a question and he cant answer it but other than that hes happy unless you mess with him

Alchemy Puppet

Name: Zenio

History:

Was cloned by females for the female race but compared to so many other women, She's mistakened to be male alot and I mean alot. She been thinking about sneeking into male territory for sometime but has been keeping it to her self.

Appearacne:

User Image

She completely flat when she was cloned and they didn't bother to fix it. She has a black tank under her sweat shirt with baggy jeans and black converses.

Weapon:

She'll used electric knuckles but at certain times when hand to hand combat isn't enough, she has an electrice basball bat.....yes a baseball bat.

Personality:

The classic tomboy you can probably say but she shows some feminitity when she see's something of interest.

MrAsianK

Name: Kris

History: Kris was just your regular clone, but there were complications to his cloning procedure. some of his body wasn't able to be cloned, so he was given biotechnology legs that binded with his body and grew as he did. he can move the parts as if they were regular. his right arm, right leg, and right eye are all mechanical. since he was given these artificial parts he learned a lot on technology so that if they were damaged he could repair them. because of the roboticshe has more of a fighting ability, and defends people. he has no urge to fight, but will when he must.
Kris has no problem with the Females, and hopes that we could form unity once more.

Appearance: about 5'6" short black hair, likes wearing black even on hot days. prefers to wear a white T-shirt, and black jeans.

Weapon: robotic arm and leg, eye that can see thermal and night vision, a katana made of the strongest metal, whatever he makes with his knowledge of technology

Personality: tries to cheer people up, will defend and help anyone in need. dislikes the segregation of the sexes.

Name: Amillia Barkoban (First name is pronounced uh-MILL-y-uh)

History: Amillia was cloned from an intelligent young woman who had resisted the separation of the two sexes, as she had a brother who she loved dearly and wished to protect. But it was not to be, and the woman was soon killed in a raid, the only memory of her remaining being her clone and although Amillia knows nothing of the truth of the events, she often feels a connection between herself and the males across the heavily guarded border. Amillia has lived a fairly quiet life, but has recently taken up with a small band of rebel characters and often finds herself in trouble, whether it be for being caught stealing, or even worse, trying to find a way to the other side.

Appearance: Amillia is very tall, standing an even five foot nine inches when she opts to stand up straight. Her skin tone is a gently sun tanned color that stretches evenly over her toned body. She flaunts her abs shamelessly with a cropped grey tank top that fits her form well. Her low-rise jeans are ripped at the knees and slightly baggy, her heavy black boots completing the look. She wears fingerless gloves roughly akin to a biker's and a simple necklace with a long chain and a piece of green quartz hanging from the end. Her honey-blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail with her bangs sweeping across her face and slightly obscuring the view of her brilliant, emerald green eyes.

Weapon: Amillia is the kind of girl that adapts to situations, grabbing just about anything she can find to fight with. In a pinch, however, she will pull out the long dagger she conceals within her left boot.

Personality: Amillia is loud and outspoken with a hot temper, often finding herself in the middle of fights and heated arguments. She can be slightly childish at times, but one should not be fooled by her initial impression. She is indeed an incredibly smart individual and a formidable strategist. She is curious about everything, and it often gets her into a tight spot or two.

Name: Elly

History: grew up in a dorm of females, all of which she considered to be her sisters. Only Elly was the odd ball. instead of doing the normal average thing the other girls did, Elly became obsessed with the wall and why it was there. She didn't like being confined to the dorm and wanted to be free. Free to explore the world and what it had to offer, free from the horrible oppresion of the war. So late one night, Elly packed her bags and left the dorm.

Appearacne: Deep red curly long hair, eyes are sea green and also give off the illusion that she is wiser then she looks, she has a womanly build and obviously can handle her self well, about 5.6 feet in height and ways around 150. She has baggy-ish type of clothing and wears a blue bandana on her head. She ia also sometimes seen chewing bubblegum.

Weapon: She stole a matel baseball bat from the dorm before she left. Elly has strong arms so a bat is her best bet.

Personality: Crewd, can be short tempered, gots attitude, does not take any guff from strangers. But acts sweeter to people she does know, good listener when she's called to be, loyal, can be simple minded at times, only sees things in black or white so to speak. Though she comes off as kind of a hard a**, Elly really is just a teddy bear underneath.

Name: R

History: She was a merely a clone who wanted to know more. She was pretty much a glitch and didn't look as slenderly female as the others. Her chest was rather small compared to everyone else and her hips weren't as robust. If she wore baggy clothing, she could be easily mistaken as a man. R was her name since she was a glitch and R was easily bullied because of it. Other women made fun of her appearance and she was excluded. R wasn't even assigned to anyone with a family...no one wanted her.

Appearacne: R has a short, white, boy cut hair and long bangs. Her hair is often messy because of living on the streets and her skin is very pale. It's near translucent actually because of the glitch. Her eyes are a bright blood red as well. The glitch made her albino to say the least. Therefore, she has to cover up a lot and hide in the shadows. R learned sun = bad. She stands at about 5'3 and weighs only 105 lbs.

She mainly wears slightly baggy, dark blue jeans, a black hoodie, black gloves, and black boots. Underneath her hoodie R wears a slightly baggy, black shirt. R has learned to take care of her only clothes (including underwear of course) because she can't risk much exposure to the sun.

Weapon: Rather than toughening up on the streets R has become frail and small. R learned to fight with intelligience, rather than weapons. She often talks her way out of battles and has learned common languages and ways of talking. In case there's no other way, she runs extremely quickly, silently, and away from battle. R can move silently and does well in navigating in darkness.

Although no one knew...R also gained something else. Because of the glitch R is able to move silently and not breathe for longer amounts of time than a regular person would. Her mind can also influence you to do what she wants if R makes eye contact with you.

Personality: R is quiet when needed and often thinks before acting. In short, her mind is that of a negotiator. R is also a good listener and will wait patiently for people to finish talking. Although, she finds it hard to trust anyone by appearance and personality because of the way she was treated by many women. Rather than help other people, she looks out only for herself. R may only help other people to acheive her goal and will try to manipulate others.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:22 am
Still need more people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:20 pm
♂♀BUMP♂♀  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:08 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes SUPER BUMP OF DOOM!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

((Can we start soon?))  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:20 am
Carrot-Copper
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes SUPER BUMP OF DOOM!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

((Can we start soon?))
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:45 pm
BUMPTASTIC!!!

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:02 pm
((okay in honor that am getting annony with the bumps in an rp ...am making this a sticky until when this rp get enough female / people to join and the rp begins))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 pm
((Since I cannot wait any longer, this RP starts on June 15th!))

July 1st, 2157, 7:55 a.m.

Jim:

Dawn is about to rise. We only live in a world of war and hate, but I can live with that. The rooms consist of of normal space, but that's all. No kitchen, no basment or upstairs, a main floor, just a room with a bed, night stand with a lamp, and a bathroom. Small isn't it?
I awoke earlier to be ready for line-up since I'd rather not get in trouble on being late. If you're late, they take a check by you're name on the list. It's a bit similar to basebal you could say: you get three strikes, you're out. But you just go in the dugout, you go to "Sleep". That's the place where you'd never come back. It's a good thing the checks only last for every 6 months.
As for our lifestyle, I wouldn't say it's....well, filthy. It's a bit clean(or at least I try to keep it), but it's always tough. We atleast have grass and a few trees, but they arn't too heathy compared to the Female's land. Their land is all sweet and clean like being in Heaven, we're just in the Twilight.
Now, I was rasie to despise the Female at all cost. I see one, I try to capture one dead or alive. If one was captured, it's searched and taken to a cell until further punishment. If we find one dead though, then we use their DNA for scanning to test on our studies. Currently we're trying to conduct a way to make Females so we can send in spys. We haven't gotten anywhere though.
The one that raised me was the leader of the males, Lord Thedeus. He also has a coucil of 4 who are called 'The Elders'. They're a bit like Judges, since they discuss on what should be done, but it must be confirmed by the Lord. It's said that they were there at the beginning of cloning, which means they're really, really old...
All clones are raised by the Commanders to fight, live, and, well, be Males. But every year, a few Males are taken to be taught differently. They are called unique you could say. They possess something else that other clones don't. A clone is just a normal being compared to these guys. Either they have an ability or found a type of marking upon them. No one knows, but the Council.
As for me though, I'm the one who knows everything. The Lord taught me everything and I'm his most truted clone. I do some missions for him that not even the Council knows about. It makes me feel....special in a way. The only problem is though is that I feel that I don't trust the Lord.

Ashley:

The sun's rising! Finally! It feel's so good to be alive! I only wish I was real though instead of a measly clone. Even though we have only a room with a bathroom, it's pretty cozy in here. Well, ever since I made some modifications though. With what I did, it looks positivly beautiful.
As for all of my friends, we get along great! At times though we do fight, but we get over it. We all don't agree on everything all the time, but who does anyway? Anyways, we do role call and move along. If one's missing though, they send out a few Females to get all around that persons bed and scare the crap out of them. It's pretty fun if you've done it.
Our lifestyle is very well done. Some Females though try to live hardcore, but we all know that they have a soft spot and we tend to get that spot. We all love to cook and keep everything nice and clean. Everyone around has a job to do each day and we switch off each month. My job right now is to keep a watch on the gardens. I just love Roses...
Anyways, now to the stuff that matters. Our leader, Madam Rouge, takes good care of everybody. Her and the other 4 Coucils try to keep everything at a steady pace; since we have the war and everything... I'm not really a war person, but if I have a duty requested from the Madam, then I get it done. It's my duty as her most trusted clone to do everything she says. She even lets me do some quests that the Council doesn't know about. Isn't that cool?
Our cloning technology isn't as large as the Male's....since we just plant a seed within the Females. We do it as they call, 'The old fasion way', of birth by it happening like on what Mammels do. ........It's not a pretty sight at first, but it's worth it to make a civilization. We raise our families like on what we would do any other way by having a family. There is a Mamo and a Babo. It's similar to what they had in the past called, 'Mother and Father'.
There are also a few unique clones. They are chosen by how they became and the way they were fromed. As for me, mine is I guess on itelligence. I hold all of the information of a lot that the Female race doesn't know. Even a bit that the Coucils' don't know. There's only so little unique though... so it's a tad lonely...  

FallenLight262

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:52 am
July 1st, 2157, 8:01 AM
--Erik--
I woke up this morning as the warm glow from the rising sun hit my face. Another day, same thing. I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast and went to line-up. But I am beginning to wonder if there is more to "life", if that is what you want to call my existance. Sadly, I cannot find out, for they are relying on me. For you see, a couple years back, a group of us were selected to be taught differently, and I was in that group. They each taught us something different; for me, it was the art of war. Not just combat, but interrogation techniques, physcological torture, things like that. Jim, I see him occasionally, he was also selected and now he knows everything. He always seems to be running on some special mission. The Council relies on me for some things also, but I am wary of them. I know not their aims.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:28 pm
July 1st 2157 2:16 PM
------------------------------
i woke up under a pile of rubble, the building collapsed, i hope everyone got out. i pushed my way out of a pile of rubble he was under. my arm is damaged again, i'll have to fix that. other than my damaged arm, my robotics are working fine. i stared out at the distance, the sun is bright, and it's hot. i walked home without any trouble and changed my clothes. i walked out wondering why the sexes split and why we can't stck together.  

MrAsianK

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces