Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Do you think I'm haunted? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:40 am
Based on the info below, tell me your opinion about if i'm haunted or not.

Ever since i was around 3, i've ALWAYS felt like someone was watching me when i was alone, on the stairs or upstairs in my room. then as i got older i started seeing figures out of the corner of my eye and stuff. then i moved to my new house and the ghost followed (i moved about......almost 4 years ago. MAN time flies!) so then it almost got worse.

i started feeling something tug my hair everyonce and awhile, and sometimes i heard someone calling my name. it was sometims even my mom's voice, when she was like, at the supermarket or something. i heard that other people have accounts like that where they hear a familiar persons voice call out to them, ans sometimes i heared my friends voices, too. sometimes i heard giggles or something, especially in the upstairs bathroom (wich happens to be right next to my room T.T). i heard that ghostly activity sometimes happens in the bathroom for some strange reason. last year i went to home and careers class and i looked through the window on the door and i saw a transparent girl just as she was turning away, so i could only see the back of her head. there was no one in the halls, i would've been able to see them and it wasn't a reflection because i don't have long brown hair and no one in my class had that color or style, just a darker brown. then the same day (or the day after that. somewhere close to it) i was playing volleyball in gym and i felt someone tap my hand. there was no one close enough to do it without me noticing it. then later, either this year or late last year i had a quick vision of a girl with the same brown hair washing her hands in my upstairs bathroom, before the house was renevated! it was wierd because the sink was on the wrong side but everything else was the same! i couldn't see her face because her hair was in the way so i couldn't see. awhile ago i went upstairs and i saw a white figure standing by my bedroom door but then it disapeered

very recently i got off the computer at about 9:00 and i turned around and i saw a spirit orb in my kitchen, but it disapeared pretty quickly. it wasn't like i saw a reflection because the only light what was on was the extremely dim one by the oven and then the living room light (2 rooms away). and then my friend came over about 2 weeks ago and she said that she felt very paranoid in my room like somene was constantly staring at her, which is the same feeling i get.

no one else in my family seems to be able to sense this but some of my friends can every once and awhile. it seems, that if there is a ghost, that it's attached to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:33 am
Well it certainly sounds like someone or something is attached to you! ^^'
Is it multiple enities or do you believe that it could be the same one, but in different forms?  

fun_loving_wierdo_001
Crew

x_Arieta_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm
whew. I thought i was the only one being followed by something. I know how you feel! Weird stuffs been happening to me and my friends too! Only i can sense it and so can two of my friends. Try this: Carry a bible around with you whenever your alone. And if you ever get freaked or if anything happens, cling to the bible and say "In the name of jesus christ leave me alone," it works pretty well for me, but the thing following me is probably a little more agresive cause everytime i do that, i get some kind of a pain like in my arm or leg, like someone hit me. Don't worry. Your not crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:39 pm
it pretty much sounds like you got a very playful ghost.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chamilion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:00 pm
It's probably a small girl ghost seeking mischief. I've never heard of anyone with such a persistent spirit around them, to follow you to another home and even school? That's so strange. Maybe it's feeding off of your spirit energy as most spirits do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:11 pm
oh thank god FINALLY someone answers this since i posted this atleast a month ago and for like, 2 weeks no one answered. i've figured out that sometimes when i feel like i'm being watched i'm just paranoid or something, but i do believe that there is something. for some reason, when i think about just finding something to call it, the name 'sarah' comes into my head. wierd, huh? i have a friend named Sarah who also has brown, shoulder length hair! but it's not her, i know it lol. i am DEFINATELY not seeing a fetch (the ghost of a living person who is soon to die, or something like that) lol.

i'm not religious and i don't believe the bible stuff would work, though. but peoples, keep answering! i would like one skeptic answer with REASONS so i know that if there is a scientific explanation to some of the stuff, i can know what it is.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 am
btw, i gave the ghost a name: Sarah. for some reason it just popped up in my mind when i was thinking of giving the ghost a name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:43 pm
i think you are really haunted, hotaru. i think you could find a way to communicate with the ghost and see if you could find out her real name. sarah might be it if it just came to you but i think that if you don't think about trying to name her yourself, her real name will come to you in a different way, maybe when your asleep, or thinking about something else. who knows how things like that come to people. i think if you think about it too much, then you will over-stress yourself with trying to find out who she is. btw, she probably is a young child, seeking mischief which is why she chose you. we're always getting into a bit of trouble. but, when your not thinking about it, i believe bits of her past and her life will come to you and that is when you will learn the most about when she lived, how she died, and where she is from.  

Eternal Night 27

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:18 pm
u shouldnt write so much im 2 lazy 2 read it sad its annoyin when peeps write so much  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:07 am
Then why would you put a post?Tis useles...

N E Wayz,it's a little girl right?Well i belive maybe your her reincarnation,and her soul is still stuck to you.Do her clothes look different or anything?  

WhoopThereItIsnt

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am
I kinda agree with limez-chan..but maybe she is buried under your house and your room is above it!!! eek ook just forget that i agree with limez-chan.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:14 pm
my personal opinion is it sounds like a spirit or even a demon has attached itself to you...maybe in its previous life(real life) you look like someone that was close to this spirit and it has attached itself to you as a kinda of hope or something and there aren't a whole lot of ways to get rid of these kinds of spirits...i can tell you but you'll think im crazy and if it begins to hurt you or anyone around you that causes you pain LET SOMEONE KNOW!!!!! and not just anyone tell a preist or holy man they are one of the few ways to get rid of something like that!!!!! if you want to know more let me know but this is my best geuss for you!
IKE  

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Nightmare5080

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:10 pm
it sound like something has taken a likening 2 you, as long as it doesn't do anything to harm you don't worry, most spirits(from my exp) just want you to know there their. Try talking 2 it, ask it its name, why it's there, if it could leave you alone. if it gets violent, like hitting ect, depending on ur religion or what u believe in, try anything to get rid of it. an exorcism should work, holy water is very easy to make, just leave a bottle of water outside for 3 days and say a little chant(depending on ur religion), the water should do 2 things either make the ghost angry or send it away. So save that for last 3nodding , because the last thing u want to do is anger something u can't see. But u should really take it up with some1 who has the same beliefs as you; because I’m not impartial and will just give u mine...

every1 has there own theories, I'm just giving you mine sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 pm
Ok, it's never hurt anyone, the most physical contact is something lightly tugging on my hair or tapping me on my shoulder. I'm pretty sure my house isnt on top of a grave however it IS 105 years old (which is young in my town compared to some other houses). I do greet her sometimes. if i'm watching tv or something and i feel her presence sometimes i make room on the couch for her, just to be polite. from what i've seen she doesnt really look like me.  

The_Brightest_Moon

FEBRUARY17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 pm
do you attract the dead... do you think? burning_eyes  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items