Fav. Movies? Shows? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:22 pm
I personally like Howl's Moving Castle right now. or Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away. (also known as sento chihiro no kamikakushi) but i like miyazaki's movis to make it short~

shows i don't really know. lol. naruto? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:35 pm
Movies... I like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Wizard of Oz, Big Fish, The Notebook, Peter Pan... and I just saw the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and that was quite good too.

As for shows, I'm not much of a tv watcher. I like Family Guy, but I haven't seen any of the fourth season. dddddd <-- that was my cat. xd

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot the Little Mermaid. That's a classic. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:42 pm
Movies: Lion King (it's a classic!), InuYasha (all), Harry Potter (all), Two Brothers, Nearly all Disney movies and more that I can't seem to remember right now...
Shows: Inuyasha, Chrno Crusade, Gundam Seed, Witch Hunter Robin, Hamtaro (it's cute!), MewMew Power, Fear Factor, BraceFace, 6Teen and anything else I find interesting...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:34 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I personally like Howl's Moving Castle right now. or Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away. (also known as sento chihiro no kamikakushi) but i like miyazaki's movis to make it short~

Howl's Moving Castle is good, but the book is ten times better. xd I'm a long time Diana Wynne Jones fan.

Let's see... Favourite movies: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Three Musketeers (Disney version with Tim Curry as the Cardinal), and De-Lovely.

Favourite shows: Babylon 5 (the show to rule all other shows... stare Yes, I know... But before I had anime, I was a sci fi nut...), Crusades (would have been up there with B-5 but axed before they filmed 13 eps. xp ), Firefly (also axed. B-5 was in danger of being axed pretty much all the time. What is it with them getting rid of amazing shows?)

Favourite anime: Hm... That one's tougher... Fullmetal Alchemist is definitely up there, with Sailor Moon (just classic), Fruits Basket, Utakata, and Spiral. I'm also an old fan of Gundam Wing.

As for current stuff... hm... I watch Bleach, Elemental Gerad, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Kyou Kara Maou, Tsubasa Chronicle, Trinity Blood, and MAR. Or try to at least. I've got a ton of stuff on my hard-drive that I still need to watch... sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:02 am
solarfacade
Movies... Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I love that movie! It's classic.

Movies: the first 2 Harry Potter movies (haven't seen the 3rd though I really want to now that I've read the book), the 1st LOTR movie (haven't seen the rest of 'em), Spirited Away, The Matrix, The Bourne Supremacy, The Village, lots of others...

Shows: I sometimes watch Futurama and Family Guy  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:27 am
i so agree, the book was better than the movie. (howl's moving castle) like the whole war thing, i mean, come on! if that lady was able to call off the war with a word, why didnt she do it earlier? i just didnt get the whole war stuff. anyway...

for my fav disney, i like the lion king. its so good! xd i love nala, or nara, how ever you want to put it xd  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:58 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i so agree, the book was better than the movie. (howl's moving castle) like the whole war thing, i mean, come on! if that lady was able to call off the war with a word, why didnt she do it earlier? i just didnt get the whole war stuff. anyway...

I think Miyazaki was just trying to drive the point of "War is stupid" home. I guess he got tired with using environmentalist themes. xd Sophie was also just cooler in the book. It was so weird watching the beginning of the movie and not hearing her talk to herself...

Let's see... favourite Disney movie... Oliver and Company! Though Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast come in close second. I'm also fond of Robin Hood. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:07 am
Must you really ask?! xd ! LOL!
I like Howl's Moving Castle *-* more like LOVE than like...ehehehe... heart _ heart
Well that and Azumi! YAAYYY!!!!  

Mikanne

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:47 am
Gothic Alice in Wonderland (Mad Hatter Mad Hatter!)

And alot of others....^__^ Not to be listed because I cant think of them all.

Princess Monoke was a classic of mine, so long since Ive seen it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:28 pm
btw kill all falmers, i like your avvy.

yes, go howl fans~ heart lol. are there a guild for howl's castle? *grins* MUWAHAHAH...*cough* but im sure there already is one, because...well, we are talking abt howl here xd  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:30 am
Howl fans, go look at the latest announcement please~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:14 pm
Hmm, my favorite movie? My Sassy Girl. I love that movie. x3 Moon Child was pretty good, but not something I would watch every chance I get. 10 Ways To Kill Your Wives [I think that's the name] is really good.

My favorite TV show would be Friends. That's it. I don't watch TV much.

My favorite anime would be Yami no Matsuei, Gravitation, Loveless, Ranma 1/2, and...Weiss Kreuz, I guess. Ooh, yes. I watch a lot of shounen-ai anime. <3

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:01 pm
lol. i like some shounen ai, some annoy me...like gravitation....*shivers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:19 pm
Ha! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one! A lot of shounen-ai doesn't seem to have much of a plot... which annoys me. But as long as there is a good plot, I don't care what the romance is. In fact, I'm usually not much for romance... stare (is aware she is saying this in a guild for a manga-ka who is huge on romance... sweatdrop )  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:37 pm
xD I knew with this many members I couldn't be the only shounen-ai fan!

Yes, a lot of shounen-ai anime does seem like that [like Sukisyo >.>;;]. Heh, I find Gravitation very entertaining [Go K! xD]. It's the [crazy, rabid] fans I don't like. >.>

CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff