Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And you are?...
  That's for me to know and you to %*$@"*£-#*$%*#"&@
  I'm you from another dimension...
  Very very poll horny... POLL WHORE!
  A fish! *swims away*
  Wouldn't you like to know!
  A domo... Well, don't just stand there, RUN!
  Not quite sure what I'm doing here?!...
View Results

The Muffin With A Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am
HI!

This is where you say hello.

... HELLO!

Let other people in the guild know who you are, talk about your beloved pets, or give us a brief summary so we can go, "Who? Oh wait, yeah, I know that guy."

Okay, introductions...

My name is Jaikai, I live in England (the north of the isle, where all the irritating people who talk about sheep and yorkshire puddings are supposed to come from) and I like to wind my male friends up by staring them directly in the eyes at close range while they're talking to me. I don't do it very often, only when I'm in a whimsical mood...

You see, they trip up and forget what they are talking about, it's very funny whee I also like bright colours, rainbows in particular, having fun, fairgrounds, making friends, watching fireworks, getting involved in long, sticky debates (I have a lot of opinions... so much so that I refuse to watch certain programmes if I hate the people in it stare ), playing the piano, writing, sketching, figeting, walking on cool nights, jumping in puddles, eating (generally), making things out of old plastic boxes, empty nutella jars and glitter, dancing to any good music I can get my hands on, taking AS MANY PHOTOS AS POSSIBLE (I've got loads of photo albums, one of my mum and dad, one of my baby photos, one of my last day at primary school, one at my best friends birthday party, one where I decided to take 9 disposable cameras into school and snap anything I could for memories...), remembering dreams two months after I've had them, copying scenes I've seen from the television (I want to be an actress when I'm older), staring into bright lights to make my eyes go funny, running a steaming hot bath and then slowly putting freezing cold water in (the romans got it right, it's the most relaxing thing EVER...), making fairy cakes with little red hearts on the top for my friends and then giving them all away to the little girl next door, staring into the distance, hiding behind my hands while I'm watching a scary film (with just a little gap inbetween so I can see half of what's going on) and when it's that time of the month, weeping then laughing then weeping again.

Like I said, boring...

Oh, and I'm sorry, I lied to you sweatdrop My name is Laura-may, and I hate it with a hatred that burns passionately in every fibre of my being in both my waking moments and the realms of sleep...

So call me Jaikai! Or if you can't be bothered remember, call me Muffin!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:35 pm
HI. im skybluestar. i live in the south west of Britain. Never been up north. the furthest iv'e been is probably london. I love taking photo's, especialy of my cute pets! ( as you will see) i try to keep my posts short otherwise i waffel on! . Toodles.  

the naked pixie

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:19 pm
Salutations...
Call me Evil, as my username suggests.
I live in the U.S.A., and I only have one pet- and that is my presious little dog, Lucy, the all white, 7-year old Parson Jack Russell Terrier. I got her in 2000, one day after my birthday. She is really hyper, and she loves any type of human food, anyone you will tolerate her bouncing around and licking them, or sleeping in comfy spots (even forbidden ones-such as my mom's bed or the couch). She has a lot of toys, and you can usally find her
-sleeping on her bed (an old pillow) or my dad's recilner, or in the middle of my bed
-wandering around in the kitchen
-playing with her newest toy in the living room

Lucy is also very smart. She knows how to sit, lie down, beg, speak, roll-over, and stand on her hind legs. Her best trick, though, is telling us she needs to go "out". We have a little bell tied to the back door, wich she goes and rings every time she needs to go "out", and we open the door for her. She takes a few miutes, and comes right back to recieve a treat.

Lucy is spayed, and the only time we were really worried for her health was when she sprained a muscle and we didn't know what was wrong.she would just randomly scream in pain (yes, she screamed. and I do mean it. It was awful), which really worried us. we took her to the vet anshe was on "happy pills" for about a week. We think she sprained the muscle by going up or down the steps.

When we go away, Lucy stays at a friends house. Our friends breed Shetland Sheepdogs, and they are one of the to kennels in the country. They are so awsome! And Lucy is very well behaved.Check out our friends website here- Oh, and we got them to hide a special picture of Lucy on the site! *sqee!* www.suesshelties.com

The only bad points about Lucy is that she barks whenever she hears a noise that sounds like a knock on the door, and it is so annoying. Oh, and she does not like other female dogs on her turk. Like my uncle's dog, Brandy (a golden-retriever mix), who came to stay with us for a few days once. THAT WAS NOT PRETTY.

Since I d not have any siblings, Lucy is like my sister. I love her, and she is my best friend.

Whoa. I just looked at how much I had typed. I probably put in way to much in. eek Oh well. sweatdrop
Bye for now!

Edit: You may notice that on the suesshelties site, the info on the kennel says it is for shelties only. Lucy is an exception because we are good friends with them and we do not take vacations often. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:13 am
Hello all!
So, that's a bit about myself and my pets 3nodding

I'm writing from Italy, I live close to Milan, in a very small town in the countryside. I have a big garden and in the past years my husband and I rescued a lot of pets! So my house is a kind of domestic zoo, that keeps me busy all the time!
I have 2 dogs, 14 cats, 4 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs, 1 degu, 1 rat, several chickens, 8 ducks, 4 geese, several pigeons, 2 turtle doves, 2 zebra finches, a pond with some fishes, 4 turtles. Plus, 2 budgies, one ringneck parakeet, one cockatiel, one alexandrine and 2 African grey parrots!
I consider them all my pets, even the chickens. Living in the countryside, you can imagine that all my neighbours breed animals and eat them, so this place is a kind of joke to them, but who cares, I love them all!

What else can I say? I am not good with introduction, so if you hae any questions, feel free to ask!
wink  

chocoholic-belldandy

fancycat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 pm
DUDE~! <3
I'm Mary-Leslie, or Fancycat.
I've got one cat named Lucky, one rabbit named Nibbles, a guinea pig named Chocolate, two hamsters named Jellybean and Victor, a Beta named Janet, Some guppies who keep eating each other, frogs which keep mating, and two algae eaters who suck. (lol "suck")
I live in Canada (NO it's not cold up here,)I'm fifteen. My dream is to work at Petland, but they're not hiring right now. ):
I love my pets more than anything and especially my cat. I would die for him. <3
RIP Sassy, Graham, Honey and the guppies.
Um... I'm an artist. I love makeup and fashion design, and my passion is drawing. I'm really shy in real life, and I'm a nearly-straight-A student. (DAMN YOU P.E!) I have long hair and I'm short.
I'm a sucker for all things cute.
I have obnoxious big colourful fonts.
I collect MSN icons.
That's about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:33 pm
name: Geisha
pets: chocolate labrador named missy, gray tabby named sasha nicole and a torteshell named callie marie
random info: i have been a member on gaia since 10-25-04  

Geisha Princess

sheepfan32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:32 pm
Hi.
I live in Central Valley, California, USA.
You can call me Sally Anne. I have dogs and cats. Most of them are named after Disney characters. Names such as Herc, Stich, Jasmine, and Tinkerbell. The dogs are an English setter, and border collie, and a schipprke(might be mispelled). The cats are a variety. So far I believe the count is around......somewhere around 9 I believe.
Also, all of the animals and pets are outside.
That is about it. Have a nice day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:06 pm
hi! im tigaluva! i loooove animals. i have two guinea pigs(im alergic to them but i love them anyway. biggrin it doesnt stop me from cuddling w/ them), i have one bunny that i am leising ( crying hes sick :sore hocks cuz we had a bad cage, fur missing cuz i didnt clean his cage enough[i am now cleaning it twice a day], and he has conjunctivitis which i got him w/ it), i have two large dogs, every once in a while i watch my neighbors : dogs snake and fish (i used to watch their cat but he died) while they are away...im in 4-H...i was just in an animal fair w/ sumones bunny that i borrowed (cuz the one im leising is sick) and i am 13...i wont tell you my name because there are many stalkers in the U.S....and anywhere else too..but..yeah  

ArcticInsanity203

zakan55100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 am
hi  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Hi well this discution is made for people to say hi so here I go . . . Well my name is Avril but im NOT Avril Lavigne!!!!!! Also I heart dogs and I have one as well! My dags name is Spunky because when we got him he showed a whole bunch of SPUNK!! I am very excited about this guild and I will post as much as I can!!!  

McDreamy_Lover

the naked pixie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 am
HI everyone heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Hello! My name is Susan and I'm new here. I'm 25 and from MN. At the moment, all I have is a chihuaha (I think that's how it's spelled) named Maya, and 2 fish. Maya doesn't live with me at the moment, though, since I have to save up for the pet deposit first for where I live... crying But I see her practically everyday at my b/f's parent's house. I worked for Petco for 3.5 years, and a warehouse that sells pets to pet stores (no dogs or cats, though) for 1.5 years. Trying to somehow get back into the pet buisness at the moment. Throughout my life, I have had 2 mini schnauzers, 1 chihuahua, 2 kittens, 2 cockatiels, 2 parakeets, 1 guinea pig, 1 hamster, 1 very small tortoise, and numerous fish. I've also taken care of numerous other kinds of pets for my jobs, from golden retrievers to macaws and such. Well, that's my pet history. Hope to get to chat w/ y'all more!  

drmgrl0128

xoredwanzox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:07 am
Hello all! I am XoRedwanzoX, or Red for short. I love all animals, and I hope to start a rescue some day. I currently have 11 animals total in my family, but only 7 live with me currently.

These are the ones that live with me: (in order of arrivals)
-Kitten - 3 year old fat kitty whom my finance saved from a mean tom cat. The meanie tom cat killed the other kittens and the momma. She has yet to leave his side and established herself as Alpha Female of the home.
-Mimzy - 9 month old terror. I mean, cat. She is grey and fuzzy tabby. We got her because Kitten needed a friend.
-Ava - 9 month old ferret. We got her because we went looking for a rat, and my finance fell in love with her at the pet shop.
-Evee - 8 month old ferret. We got her from one of my friends who had rescued her, but then couldn't keep her. We are her 4th home, and she is just now being able to let us hold her smile .
Molly- 1.5 year old Long Haired Daschund (sp). Adopted her from a kennel, she was used in a mini puppy mill. She doesn't have that many issues though!
Mufasa and Rufeeio- 2 Hamsters that I brought home on Friday.

The others that do not live with me:
-Lacey- 15 year old lab mix that I have had since I was 4. Very very very loyal, but has alot of issues.
-Dixie- 2 year old black lab. We got her because Lacey was getting old, and it would be better on the family after losing Lacey (which doesn't look like it will be for a while).

My Finance's Mom's Cats.
Leemar and Skittles.. I really don't know much about them, but they are family!

Thats my crew!! sorry for the long post!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:51 am
Hello my name is Alicia! I am 18 years old and living in the USA. I moved a lot in my past due to financial issues(kind of lucky that I have internet again). I live in an eight person family with only one parent with a highschool diploma so things get a little rough from time to time.

Since I've moved around so much I've had many pets in the past:
-Up to 25 different cats(two had kittens around the same time on us)
-6 dogs(two of which I don't remember)
-Numerous fish
-An unknown number of birds
-Six mice

Currently, we have two cats, four mice and three unnamed fish. Suki is the orange tabby cat, she's really mean sometimes. Friends of mine try to tell me 'well look at how your brother treats her, no wonder she's mean!' They just make me mad saying that because it isn't true and I believe I have proof: my second cat. Marie(she has nothing to do with my username razz ), I don't quite know how to describe her coat pattern, don't know if there is a term for it either. Marie is super sweet but since she was a sort of street cat she likes to jump in the garbage can...I have a trash baby... confused
My mice are adorible(I think so anyway, most relatives look at me funny about them). One black and white and again I don't know quite how to describe the other. My sisters have one who looks like her mother, the one I don't know how to describe, and an albino mouse.

One day when I get my own place I hope to find a Chinese Crested Dog. I love the way they look, though a few friends think they're ugly. I want to get used to dogs anyway, most big dogs fighten me and I need to get over it!
Aside from that I'd also like to get involved with dog breeding, but I"ll think more on that when the time comes. I have to get my own house first!  

Crochet Hearts

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

snubsnub

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:53 pm
Hey everyone! =) My name's Megan but you can call me SnubSnub.

I just joined this guild today because I love animals and would love to chat about other pets, my pets. ^^ Some things about me.. Well.. I'm from Western Canada - Pacific-. I'm half British (My mom's side of the family immigrated here 16+ years ago. They're from Oldham), I speak 'Canadian' English. Yes I say 'eh?' instead of 'huh?'. ;.;
I'm learning Japanese because I am very interested in their culture, fashion, music, food (loves sushi -drool- x-X).

I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 bird, 2 guinea pigs, and 1 ferret.
My dog's name is Nash and she is a female Collie x German Shepherd mix. We rescued her at the SPCA because her and her sisters/brothers were abandoned in front of the SPCA door. =(
One of my cat's name is Jerry and he is a male, orange&white cat. I think he is 5 years old, but I do not know what kind of breed he is. We rescued him from a program in the mall, but I forgot what it was called. He was not even 1 years old when we rescued him. He is so friendly, he has never scratched anyone from what I know. ^^
The other cat's name is Sam and he is a male black and white cat. His nicknames are Sammy or Squeaky. You might think why do we call him squeaky? But it's how he meows. It's SO cute but can get irritating when he meows non-stop for food. He loves his food.. He'll walk between you're feet and meow all day if you forget to feed him or if you're taking to long to get his food ready.
My bird's name is Laurel and he is a male cockatiel. His head is yellow, and his body is grey. I don't have any clue if he is a male or not but that's just what he looks like to me. He whistles very cute tunes, and mimics the sound of a siren all the time, which can get very annoying and makes you want to go over and strangle him xD! (Which we never do just to let you know.)
My two guinea pigs are Truffles (Male, mixed colors) and Helen (Female, all black). They are my babies! I love them to death! I always take them out (When the cats, dogs, and ferret aren't in the same room), and I take them everywhere with me around the house. ^^They just turned 3 this year =) I'll post some picture's up of them when I have the chance!
Last but not least, my ferret Freddy! He is a very playful, friendly little guy! I love him to death ^^ He's just like a little puppy. He follows you around the house, he likes to chase you around the house, and then he likes you chasing him around the house. =) I'll post some pictures of him up later too.  
♥ Pets main forum ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff